If you had the power to shrink your ex down to 3inches tall, what would you do to them to get back?

Would you-

a) Swallow him/her alive

b) Step on him/her

c) Sit on him/her

d) Throw him/her

e) shove him/her up some persons butt

... I am not a fan of my ex! Feel free to give reason to why you would do any of these.

I would probably shove him up my own butt just so I can feel him suffer lol

116

Most Helpful Girl

• I would shove him up a guys butt, because he cheated on me, with my best friend, I didn't forgive her either, so I would probably do the same to her.

What Guys Said 6

• Shove her up someone's butt since she's such a pain in the ass.

• I actually wouldn't do any of those things to any of my exes, I only wanted to make that joke.

• It was pretty funny haha :P

• Ah, hell, I've got an ex that I would probably do all that, and more, to.

I'd take my time, and really give her a grasp of how powerless she was, in my hands.

I'd say more, but I'd probably start to sound like a psycho, or like I was trying to write some weird porno, lol.

• Get back? Don't presume it was all her fault. I feel bad too. My ex left me for another guy who was presumably better for her.

I honestly wouldn't do anything to her. I moved on and found someone better for me.

• Whoa LOL where's this question coming from? How did you think of this idea?

• Giantess kink detected. Ahem.

• Shrink her, then fuck her tiny body so I rip her in half with my cock...

What Girls Said 10

• I would just put him in a tree and leave. It wouldn't be easy to get down so he would probably just be stuck there.

• Hahah Nothing really maybe just throw.

• Aawww... I would love that! I would tie him to the bedpost and make him watch while me and my new guy had some Friday night fun. Make sure to tell my new guy how much I love just how huge he is. ;)

• None of those. My ex is an idiot but it was a mutual break.

• Step on him. And keep stepping on him until he got the message of how it feels to be trampled on.

• The guy sounds like an ass!

• Wow sorry to hear that hun :/ what a dick! You can shove the jerk up my butt, not sure I'm liking this guy either! That would sure teach him 3:)

• Haha it's okay hunny. I have the best man in the world now, he's more than I deserve xx

• My ex put me through hell and I mean needed therapy and police involvement hell. I would do none of these. I don't want any harm to come to him. I want him to be happy in his life. I just want him to stay far away from me. Waste too much time holding on to hatred

• I would definitely step on him. Because he's an asshole who ruined my life

• I would walk away!

• i wouldn't do any of those things to him.

• I would make him live with me forever. Take him everywhere I go, take care of him etc.