Will my ex boyfriend get bored of his rebound and come back or will he stick with her?

Recently my ex moved into University and on the third night he stayed in bed with another girl and ignored me and tried to avoid the fact he stayed with her. He left me after 6 years and blocked me off everything and says nothing is going to happen between them but he finds he good to chill with and doesn't want a relationship with me. He said he won't ever miss me and he wouldn't ever want to get back with me. When he's around her he says he doesn't want anything to do with me but when he's alone he appoligses and says he loves me etc. I haven't spoken to him since but his friends keep posting pictures of them both and stuff. Was just wondering from different opinions why he doing this and what the hell is going through his head?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care? He's an ex. You don't want him back. You'll keep breaking up. If he shows any interest it's only to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. This is over permanently and completely. Get over it and move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• ... But he finds he good to chill with me and doesn't want a relationship with me.
    You both are No longer Two birds of a Feather who stick Together, and it appears, from where I am Sitting, he feels he Can... Have his Sweet cake and Eat it Two with her and with You or just Anyone under the Sun.
    He is Cozy and Contented Now Somehow to have it Both ways. He knows you will Always be there for him, no matter What he says Behind your Back, which is Whack.
    You may or may not Want to Continue down this path of this same old Problem Pattern so it might be Best from the Rest to tell him you are Not going to play second Fiddle to no Female and that you are No side Dish at his own Finger tip Wish.
    Maybe this will Get him Motivated to Return to the Way you both Were but I Doubt it. He has Made it Clear to me that he Doesn't Want to be Hooked at the Hip with his Rude and Crude words.
    Good luck and you Deserve better. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes