My boyfriend of 4 months dumped me totally out of the blue to go back with his toxic ex when he found out she had met someone else. Will they last?

I had been seeing a guy 10 years older than me for 4 months. We got on so well, we had a true connection. We were insuperable. His friends and family said they had never seen him so happy. We never had one row or even a crossed word. The sex was out of this world, we told each other every day we loved each other and he treated me like a princess. Then one night after spending an amazing weekend together he called me " L I am ending our relationship. Sorry" then he hung up. He ignored my texts and calls. I constantky texted him but i never called him not once i became a pain i just wsnted him to know how much hed destroyed me Then he text to tell me that he thought he was falling in love, he thought he was in love and then realised he never was and I was a mistake. He was going back to his ex wife. I was distraught. His ex wife is a dope adictr a smoker and she cheated on him accused him of battery and had him arrested and it went to court where she admitted lies. My ex has told me never to call him again or contact him in any way and to find someone else to stalk. How can someone who I thought loved me treat me this way? He said no one had ever appreciated or loved him as much as me and that he wanted to spend forever with me. His girlfriend pm on me Facebook telling me to take old pics of us off. I wrote him a letter and gave it to him when I returned his stuff which he has never acknowledged I went to his archery class when I knew he'd be there as I didn't want to go to his house or have him come to mine. We had a furious text row on Saturday morning and he hates me I just can't get over this at all. My last boyfriend before him passed away suddenly and my husband and father of two kids cheated I don't ever think I'm going to meet a trusting loving genuine man please help

03

What Guys Said 3

• Just move on. Obviously that guy you were with for four months didn't love you like u loved him. And ur at an age where really if people want to be with you then they will stay and if they don't then they will leave. So I know it's going to be hard but hey after all this is over u will feel so much better and probably become a stronger person because of this experience. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

• Does it really matter if they last? He completely betrayed you. You would be foolish to ever trust him again. There are lots of decent guys out there. Maybe he was the rebound person that you needed at that point in time. Now you can move on to finding someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Finding a life partner is not easy for anyone. I'm very sorry to hear about your past experiences. But don't give up hope that you will find someone who truly loves and respects you.

• What's funny is you want him back

• I would never ever take him back in a million years. I guess I'm just raw and hoping that it doesn't work out because I want him to hurt like I hurt. But that's selfish and makes me a cruel person. I know in time I will heal. It was just the worst because I trusted him so so much

What Girls Said 0