What's wrong with me? Seriously! I told him to move on. He tried to get back together and I said no, multiple times. But now Im jealous?

Why would I be jealous? I could have had him but I didn't want to be in a relationship. I'm having fun being single and enjoying flirting with other guys. I said no to him! So why does it bother me sooo much to see he actually did move on. We were together 3 years. I just didn't want to have a boyfriend anymore and wanted a taste of freedom. wtf is my problem?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal to feel this way if you have been with him for some time. The saying the grass is always greener definitely applies here.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just block him and then you won't see him and it won't bother you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't block him. Unfortunately I still see stuff through his friends stuff. I guess I have to block them too. I just didn't want to seem rude to his friends

• If that's what you need to move forward then for feel bad

• *dont feel bad

Sorry I don't know what my autocorrect is on

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You're crazy and you realize you want him back. You're the type that doesn't realize what she has until it's gone and you regret your decision. Not trying to bash you or anything. That's just my analysis.

0|0
    0|0
    • the truth hurts.

• Show All
    • How stupid would I sound if I said seeing him with someone else made me want him back?

• That is not stupid at all. You are attracted to him because you've had a relationship with him and the fact that he's now with someone makes you want him. You want him because he's not single if that makes sense.

• lol frankly IMHO you have some maturing to do. if you live life you grow up. Also women do stupid stuff all the time and we have to pick up after you all but we do the same thing just differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • You had something, and now you don't. It's normal to feel this way about losing what we have.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're indicisive. Either way, only time heals stuff like this so get on with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You wanted him but you didn't realise you needed him. if that makes sense to you

0|0
    0|0
    • Elaborate? Please

• You guys broke up after 3 years I think. that's a long time and moving on is hard but you had fun being single with freedom and flirting. but the guy wanted to get back tougher and but you rejected him multiple times.

what I'm trying to say is that you didn't realise that you still feeling and love for him but you didn't think that would get in the way if he moved on. when he moved on, you realised that you still love and have feelings for him. that's why you miss him now.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes