What's wrong with me? Seriously! I told him to move on. He tried to get back together and I said no, multiple times. But now Im jealous?

Why would I be jealous? I could have had him but I didn't want to be in a relationship. I'm having fun being single and enjoying flirting with other guys. I said no to him! So why does it bother me sooo much to see he actually did move on. We were together 3 years. I just didn't want to have a boyfriend anymore and wanted a taste of freedom. wtf is my problem?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal to feel this way if you have been with him for some time. The saying the grass is always greener definitely applies here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just block him and then you won't see him and it won't bother you?

• I didn't block him. Unfortunately I still see stuff through his friends stuff. I guess I have to block them too. I just didn't want to seem rude to his friends

• If that's what you need to move forward then for feel bad

• *dont feel bad

Sorry I don't know what my autocorrect is on