She is hot and cold with me. What's the reason?

She broke up with me more than 3 months ago and said she needed space. I respected it and went straight into no contact. I think she expected me to chase but I didn't. She played a lot of mind games with me. She is usually hot and cold. Friendly one day then cold and bitter the next. I see her a lot as we go to the same gym.

Two fridays ago, She puts her bag next to mine (she always does this). I was topless at the gym and she makes a comment saying i'm giving everyone a free show. I responded the show was only for her. She playfully told me she thought that it wasn't nice. Tried to talk to me after the gym class but I was busy with more workouts.

The following Tuesday, she comes to the gym, bag still next to mine. Ignores me completely. Looks as if I did something wrong. My friend that she had met when she was with me, comes into the gym and she greets him. I'm like wtf. I didn't say anything.

So I see her again on Thursday, calls me over and asks me why I don't say "hi" to her anymore. I'm like wtf again. Talks to me a little bit about the workout during the class and how to do it.

now what do I do?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes guys think I'm being cold if I'm just being normal. Just because I'm not overly affectionate doesn't mean I'm cold ☺️

• Hmm maybe she is trying to get you to chase her again or maybe she is playing games. Either way she shouldn't treat you like that. Try asking what her deal is maybe. But if she continues doing it I wouldn't bother with her.

What Guys Said 0