Do you still have your ex's pictures hanging in your room?

Yesterday I was talking to my ex on skype and I saw he has the pictures of his exes including me in this room. There are about 3-4 of his exes. I am curious why somebody still puts them out there?

When I was together with him, those pictures bothered me a lot as I got jealous and thought he still had feeling for his exes. He knew that it bothered me but he still didn't do anything with them. I mean putting them somewhere else.

And do you mind if your girlfriend/boyfriend has the pictures of exes in his/her room?

He said they are still just friends as he is friends with all his exes but for me I feel there must be something. Now I know I am the one who is weird but him. I thought I was too upset and paranoid about the pictures.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I still have her on my keyring. Its a key for a house I don't even live in anymore. Its just too painful to take out of my bag though. I look at it sometimes and I think like... That's amazing, you know? Its a little artefact, to a different time. The house I used to live in, and the girl I used to love.

Anyway I know some people do keep pictures of their exes up. I don't totally understand it, especially if they really don't have feelings for it, but it happens a lot. I'll be curious to read answers about it too, hahaha.

What Guys Said 3

• I've never had any pictures of the girls I've dated hanging anywhere. I used to carry around a wallet size picture of my first girlfriend as a teenager but I trashed it when we broke up. Since then I've never had pictures of the girls I've dated in the first place, and if I did I wouldn't hang them up anywhere.

• It would kind of make me upset, and I think as a common curtiousy he would remove them..most sensible guys would. There are other strange vain people who keep up pictures of ex's like they are trophy deers they have killed. Kind of a trophy case of girls in a sick way. I don't know what his angle is but if you know your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't like it than I don't see what's the big deal with putting them away.

• Well the exes are part of his life. But keeping them on the wall does not look too good. I keep mines in the album . I only put my recent ex on my wall, it was a 3 year relationship. I have not taken it down, not sure why. But as soon as I get serious with someone its going to come down.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe because he likes to remember the good times. Maybe it's because he's proud he dated those girls.

I would get jealous too if I were you. I know I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend had pictures of his ex on his wall.

• I never keep pictures of my exes... pictures are the first to go after a break up

• When I broke up with my ex I got rid of every single picture of us.

• This is really odd. I never keep pictures of an ex!