I cheated and he didn't care at all

so last week I did something I told myself I would never do . I am a married women of two years and I have a wonderful husband we love each other very much . last week I ran into an old friend and I ended up somewhat having sex with him ( I say somewhat because he got on top of me and stuck it in for about a min and I was just not into it at all it was like I was makeing me self do it and I told him to stop that I couldn't do this ) yes I do understand that even if it was for only a short min. that it was still cheating .i felt completely awful about it and ashamed of my self . I went home and that night I told my husband what happen . I new by my telling him I was risking him leaving me for ever but I couldn't lie to him . if he left me it would have been my fault completely . I told him everything and he was not even that mad at me he said he forgave me . I was in tears not because I was affraid to lose him but that I had done him so wrong . I was happy he forgave me but then I got to wondering why he didn't even get mad at me . I no he is not cheating on me at all so its not that . I asked him why he was being so OK with it and he said that I he didn't have to get mad at me cause he could see how mad I already was at my self . I'm happy he took it like he did and I won't ever do that again and I'm still hurt that I let that happen but he acts like it didn't bother him not one bit and I really don't understand that at all . it made me feel like he didn't care about me .. what is going on ? I didn't want a big fight or nothing but the lack of emotions from him was strange to me .

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it did hurt him but seeing as you were already in tears, he decided to forgive you and forget. He may not of wanted to escalate the situation you two were in even further.

• yeah that's what he said .

i don't know though you know us women have to analyse everything . we never argue much at all we get along great I guess because we have been friends for a longtime to . sometimes though I feel like he just don't care what I do . maybe that's the reason I allowed my self to cheat . I don't know .. it was wrong either way and I feel like I'm going to hell now