I got tricked into cheating and regret it very much!

My husband was on a business trip. One of his friends came over one day (he tried to seduce me before) and said he had bad news and couldn't keep it a secret. He told me my husband cheated on me and that I can't let it happen, that I should take revenge. I was so angry and confused and didn't notice him getting closer to me. Then I did the stupidest thing ever: I made a sex tape with him and send it to my husband to get back at him. My husband came home furious and even crying and we started talking. Apparently he never cheated on me and his "friend" just tricked me into sex. We can't contact him on the phone or at his house.

My husband is a wonderful man and decided to forgive me. But now there is a huge scar on or marriage and on our sex lives. My self-esteem is reduced to nothing. what can we do?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• I have recently learned a new word misogynist, I hope your husband doesn't become one and you don't become a misandrist.

I don't know how to categorize your husband for having a huge heart and having big balls to actually being able to forgive you for something like that or if he's a big p**** and didn't have the balls to dump you.

I guess, I am not one that could forgive something like this and I think so are you, if you would have then you would never had sex with the other douche in the first place.

What you can do for now is accept any decision what your husband is going to make for your marriage. Just don't try to weasel your way out of it and play the victim.