How can I win my ex narcissistic girlfriend back?

We was together for 11 months (I was her longest relationship) and broke up because of a few arguments and also she said I wasn't fun enough. So I understand narcissistic people need a "power supply" and I now know I used to be that guy before she found a new guy immediately after our break up within a week she moved on to a new guy and announced her love for this guy on Facebook. This crushed me but I am pretty much over it and have accepted it. I know your thinking why does this guy want a narcissistic girl back? well thing is I love her and want to help her with life and also I have a lot of love for her family and I know they have love for me and I feel as though our relationship wasn't supposed to end like it did. I have went complete NO CONTACT for one week and she just tried to call me but I just keep ignoring her because I know it must be messing her head up and f**king her head up makes me kind of happy. I want her back but she has been in her rebound for close to a month, Another reason I don't answer her calls is because I feel like she wanted our relationship to end so I am in fact giving her what she wants which is me out of her life. So any advice on how I should handle this if I want her back? I know it sounds crazy but she seems like a very confused 22 year old girl that has been pretty cold with me to the point she acts like our 11 month relationship never existed.

109

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want someone like that back? No seriously, why? If she's narcissistic, chances are she won't be able to change. Ever. It won't be worth it in the long run. If you ever get back together again, she'll just hurt you even more and more. You shouldn't have to take that. And yes, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Just because you don't want someone new YET, it doesn't mean that you won't want to ever. You're in the middle of the breakup process, where you SHOULD stay single and where you SHOULD feel like you don't want to meet anyone new for a while. It's perfectly normal to feel that way. However, the damaging part is thinking that you'll never want anyone else, that you'll never get over her and that the only thing you want to do is get back together. So try to refrain from thinking that. It's the only thing that's keeping you from moving on entirely at this point. She's not worth it, and yes, there are plenty of other girls out there who are. Just give yourself some time to move on. Breakups happen for a reason, and sometimes it takes a long time to get over them completely. There's nothing wrong with that. The only thing that can go wrong is you deliberately trying to keep yourself from moving on by trying to tell yourself that you still want her.

• this is good advice.. That's kind of how I feel, I spent 11 months with her and I loved her more than she can imagine and I so much want me and her to work but I can see her narcissistic mind has moved her on very quick and she acts like we never even existed together as lovers. She still calls and text me but I have accepted that its nothing more than false hope. thanks for taking the time to write something so insightful

• I agree with oppaoppa! And you want to "help her in life"? Girl is helpin' out herself. YOU should do the same.

• Thank you all for sharing. Cjeanni, what you have said is truly the sad truth that I am coming to realize. it really sucks to have fallen in love with a person that is so fake and unable to be real