My girlfriend wants to hang out with the guy she cheated on me with?

Okay, so about 6 months ago, my girlfriend, who I care for more than anything, cheated on me with one of her "friends" from school. This was around the time that our homecoming dance was coming up, and I found out finally after homecoming. When I found out, I was heartbroken, and depressed for weeks. After a few long talks, she apologized and promised to never do it again to me, and we decided to stay together and me give her another chance. Well all has been going well so far, and now there is a problem. She wants to hang out with him more outside of school. I however, do not like this idea at all. It's not so much that I am scared she will cheat again, it just seems a little disrespectful to me to hang out with the guy she cheated on me with. She did once, and I didn't like it. While I know I cannot control what she does or who she hangs out with, shouldn't she be a little more considerate of my feelings and not hang out with him because it makes me uncomfortable? I try to talk to her about this, but she simply will not listen to me and still wants to hang out with him. What would you guys feel about this situation? Am I in the wrong for not wanting her to hangout with this guy? It brings back so many painful memories at just thinking about her hanging out with him.
Update.. A couple of hours ago I ended dump her after a LONG talk.I kept on telling her how I felt that it's disrespectful and insensitive for her to hang with the guy she cheated on me with. And it's inconsiderate too! She got upset and said she should be able to hang out with whoever she wants. So I said " F*** YOU THEN WE'RE DONE NOW BOUNCE OUT!" and opened my front door for to leave my Appt. She turned around and tried to say something but I shut the door in her face (which felt good).
She rang my doorbell and kept knocking on my door (most likely mad) but I never opened back up then she finally left after about 5 minutes. Later she continued texting me several times mad saying that I'm being a d*** and being paranoid but I didn't reply back and she still left messages on my phone too but I haven't listened to them yet. I'm now deleting her from my Facebook and putting her on block as well.

So I guess I'm on solo status for the time being..:-/

177

Most Helpful Girl

• BIG RED FLAG. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Clearly that girl has reserved herself for another man. I feel really bad for you because you sound like a decent person, but I'm afraid you need to give her an ultimatum. Him or you. And even if she picks you, still consider the fact that she has disrespected you, and has already broken the trust level. Don't stick with her just to have a girlfriend, friend!