Is kissing someone in a play cheating?

Basically that ^^. if you're in a relationship but you're in a play where there is a kissing scene is it cheating on your partner?
  • Yes
  • No
  • See results
    Vote C
Can you give reasons as well. Thank you :)
By the way this is just general debate not a real life scenario.

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. It's a kiss, it's just a job, ultimately it's just for the play, and for nothing more, I imagine. So I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't see it as cheating. Same goes for TV, movies, musicals, music videos.

Now, if it were something more hardcore, like unsimulated sex, be it live on stage, Pornography, or in a movie (there are some movies out there, outside of Pornography, that have very real, unsimulated sex.) then yeah, I would have much more of a problem with it. I don't imagine my girl would be OK with me having sex with someone else, and I don't think I'd be comfortable the other way around.*

( * Threesomes, group sex, CAN be OK, but that's up to the individual couples. Also open or polygamous relationships make it OK, but that's a different topic, altogether, and much like with the former with threesomes and group sex, it's up to the couple. Really though, I'm interpreting your question as though you're talking about two people in a monogamous relationship. )

All in all, though, Kissing someone in a play, or some other form of performing arts, is not cheating. I don't see it as such. Some might disagree, but they're not me.