If a person kisses you, is that cheating?

If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and another person kiss you on the lips, you freeze up cause of shock and then push them away and leave, is that cheating? Just curious. And would you tell your girlfriend/boyfriend about it? What would you say?

121

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I'm not the one who initiated it, plus I pushed them away. clearly that person would b a desperate jerk [or jerkette in a guys case:P]

id still tell him tho. he'd get pretty annoyed and want to kill the guy [yeh he's protective:P]. id tell him that some guy came up to me and kissed me but I told him off and kicked him in the balls, or punched him in the chest.

id srsly do that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE