Has an ex ever come back to you after THEY dumped you? How long did it take? No "Move on" answers. That's not what I'm asking. Thanks!?

Did you have a freak out period? Like, calling them nonstop, and texting, and emailing? Were they giving you the silent treatment? Details are helpful!

• They came back, I didn't have a freak out period.
  • They came back during a freak out period.
  • They came back after I stopped having a freak out period.
    Vote C
  • They never came back.
    Vote D

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I am between A & C

For all my exs.. they have always come back.. Some, I never had a freak out period. Only two I had those.. and they came back as well. But, only one, I took back.

I had a freak out period because he just randomly stopped talking to me. It was more out of, him being a dick and knowing he wasn't good enough for me I guess. But, he came back.. I took him back in.. but a year later it ended due to the same reasons. I am actually going through it right now! And, all I have to say.. is this time.. I am not taking him back. Clearly it didn't work the last time :/

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you! Mine also gave me the silent treatment out of no where. It is very cruel. I hope you feel better! I've been doing things for me and I'm starting to feel better! :)

• The silent treatment is TORTURE. I would seriously rather have him punch me in the face then go through this again.

• I completely agree with that. It is the worst.