He's sharing a hotel room with his ex?

We've been together for half a year now, and we love each other very much.

Tomorrow he is leaving the country for a business convention, which I've known about for quite some time. So has he.

The problem is that he will be sharing a room with his ex-girlfriend/boss! They will not be sharing a bed, and I'm sure nothing is going to happen, but I'm upset. They are also driving there and back together. What, if anything, should I do? I've told him I'm uncomfortable and he says that nothing will happen and he cannot afford another room.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I would bet that something WILL happen. First, there are VERY few businesses that would take the risk of having unmarried people of the opposite sex share the same room. Otherwise the girl could come back and claim a sexual harassment lawsuit. Second, the company would be picking up the cost of his room, not him out of his personal money. Third, business conventions are notorious for hookups.