Should I send flowers to ex's job as an apology?

I did some very stupid things today (out of emotion). Basically, I showed up at her apartment because she wouldn't answer me or whatever. I've been trying to get her back but I'm really going to let go because it's like she hates me and I can't win for losing. So should I send flowers to tell her I'm sorry? She told me that she never wants to see me again and that we're nothing ever again because of showing up unexpected and knocking loudly ( I didn't realize how loud I was).
I only stormed over there tonight because she was already angry with me and I asked if there was a guy over and she was like yes and once I got over she tells me she was just talking ish. It got me worked up enough to come over after work.
She left me outside of the door and cursed me out over the phone. My friend's tell me she probably just needs some cooling down but I don't know. She was furious with me.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• What reason is she an ex for? If the reason she ended the relationship is still there, nothing will fix it.

I think she has made it clear numerous times from your description that she doesn't reciprocate your advances. You should back off. Permanently.

• She broke up with me because she said we argued too much. After wards, she told me that I was a great guy and that she could see herself with me again. She begged to be my friend, but it's not easy to be a friend to someone you love.

• She begged friendship before I begin to lose it because it's been so hard without her.

• How long were you together for? You don't want to turn this into a back and forth thing. It sets bad precedent and it's unhealthy.

I know everyone can change their mind. But this didn't sound like a healthy situation.