Inspired by a number of lovely takes about why some men have decided to give up on women.
I thought that in light of all these, I should share my 2 cents too.
All Men Are Evil
I don't think I need to explain much here as anyone with a brain can see that all men are evil.
They do things like:
* send unsolicited dick pics
* pump and dump girls
* have no emotions
A Few Guys Are Going to Ruin It
I've had a handful of bad experiences with guys, and I am going to let them ruin any chance in the future with men.
My experiences have consisted of:
1. In grade 6, I told a guy that I liked him, and he told everyone he thought I was ugly.
2. A year ago, I asked a guy out and he said yes, only to tell me a day later that he doesn't really like me and he just said yes because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. A shitstorm ensued, and he called me a lot of really nasty names.
3. I really liked this guy and I thought we were gonna date, but he ended up choosing to date another girl. Following on from that, he almost immediately tried to make me his 'side chick' by what I'd describe as emotional cheating, and trying to initiate physical cheating too.
4. I hooked up with a guy at a party, he asked me on a date the next day, and then after making it clear I wasn't interested in a friends with benefits, he tried to use me anyways.
So yeah, I've had a pretty rough time, and I'm a victim of the evil ways of men.
All Men Care About Is Sex
Enough said. Stop being such horndogs and show some emotion please.
You're Secretly Submissive
You're all submissive, and just pretend to be dominant because you think that's what will get women to like you. None of you are true alphas, unless of course, @Chico_brah.
I think you all secretly want a dominatrix to boss you around as well.
So, in conclusion, I'm giving up because I want to be pathetic. I am going to avoid men at all costs.
** This take was satire for those of you that don't understand sarcasm, I hope you found this entertaining. My point is to highlight how stupid all these takes men have been writing about 'giving up on women'.**