Why I'm Giving Up On Men

Anonymous

Inspired by a number of lovely takes about why some men have decided to give up on women.

I thought that in light of all these, I should share my 2 cents too.

Why I am Giving Up On Men

All Men Are Evil

I don't think I need to explain much here as anyone with a brain can see that all men are evil.

They do things like:

* send unsolicited dick pics

* catcall

* pump and dump girls

* have no emotions

A Few Guys Are Going to Ruin It

I've had a handful of bad experiences with guys, and I am going to let them ruin any chance in the future with men.

My experiences have consisted of:

1. In grade 6, I told a guy that I liked him, and he told everyone he thought I was ugly.

2. A year ago, I asked a guy out and he said yes, only to tell me a day later that he doesn't really like me and he just said yes because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. A shitstorm ensued, and he called me a lot of really nasty names.

3. I really liked this guy and I thought we were gonna date, but he ended up choosing to date another girl. Following on from that, he almost immediately tried to make me his 'side chick' by what I'd describe as emotional cheating, and trying to initiate physical cheating too.

4. I hooked up with a guy at a party, he asked me on a date the next day, and then after making it clear I wasn't interested in a friends with benefits, he tried to use me anyways.

So yeah, I've had a pretty rough time, and I'm a victim of the evil ways of men.

Why I'm Giving Up On Men

All Men Care About Is Sex

Enough said. Stop being such horndogs and show some emotion please.

Why I'm Giving Up On Men

You're Secretly Submissive

You're all submissive, and just pretend to be dominant because you think that's what will get women to like you. None of you are true alphas, unless of course, @Chico_brah.

I think you all secretly want a dominatrix to boss you around as well.

Why I'm Giving Up On Men

So, in conclusion, I'm giving up because I want to be pathetic. I am going to avoid men at all costs.

** This take was satire for those of you that don't understand sarcasm, I hope you found this entertaining. My point is to highlight how stupid all these takes men have been writing about 'giving up on women'.**

Why I'm Giving Up On Men
64
16
16Girl Opinion
64Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    I love this. Those guys who write those myTake are absolutely pathetic. If a woman did the same thing they would be the first to lunge at her neck and call her a stupid feminist. So... only guys can give up on women? Women can't do the same because of societal pressure? Okay. Lol.
    LikeDisagree 12 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • nojogrant

If a women did the same thing no one would care. Our society places pussy on a pedistal when it comes to dating.

• nojogrant

I'm not hating on the post or anything, personally I think it's kinda pathetic that people make these posts too, but for the most part men place pussy on the pedistal

• Anonymous

And lol at all the guys who think this post is serious

Most Helpful Guy

• Waffles731
    look at all the people who didn't know it was satire
    Like 8 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

It's funny how triggered people are getting tbh

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1563
  • Blanchmess
    Satire? more like mocking people for their decision. Im sure they did not write it as bad as you wrote it

And if they did. That`s a shame. Because nothing will get better if you are grumpy
    LikeDisagree 13 People
  • Negrodamuss
    some guys still didn't get that it was satire, despite explicating saying that it was. Fuck... GaG men are retarded
    LikeDisagree 9 People
    • Anonymous

lmfao I love you :')
      they are a little retarded lol

• Library
    I gave up on women. Who cares? Oh wait, there are people on the internet who care enough to insult me about it … This wasn’t even funny. This was offensive towards all men, not just to those who gave up. I don’t care that you put a satire disclaimer at the end. If your main intention was to make me change my mind then you definitely failed. I personally think giving up on women is more honorable than writing a myTake that’s trying to mock men for giving up on women. There is this thing called freedom of choice. Does that sound like Chinese to you? It’s okay to think that myTakes about giving up on women are pathetic. There are plenty of myTakes with titles that I think are pathetic but I don’t pay much attention to them because I truly don't care.
    LikeDisagree 22 People
    • RJMusickid

@Library Just a thought: I don't think her main intention was to get you to change your mind. She also gets to exercise freedom of choice by cleverly mocking things she finds ridiculous.

• Library

@RJMusickid Whatever, I don't know and idc. If her main intention was to insult people then that's just pathetic. And I know and I also get to exercise freedom of choice by telling her that it's ridiculous to mock people for something like this... Smh at white knights these days.

• alphadoggystyle
    This was not funny or clever in the least. Deciding to not commit to women anymore is not pathetic at all, deciding to pump and dump women is just smart from a male point of view based on the instincts men and women have.

The only thing pathetic here is that you made this take because deep down you are bothered by the ammount of men ditching women as a whole, while pretending you dont care. Dont start crying now.
    LikeDisagree 10 People
  • Elarra
    "I'm giving up because I want to be pathetic."

Lol, the fuck is happening to this website hahahaha
    Like 2 People
    • Anonymous

lmao I was making fun of all the men who give up, because in my opinion I think it is pathetic.

• Elarra

I know, it was funny, this Take is like... everything I want to say to men who generalize women just to get a reaction from them haha

• Anonymous

lmao glad you enjoyed it

• davidshaw
    tbf this is just as relatable to what some women send, it's just a different scenario e. g

Some men: "I was nice to her, always gave her gifts, made the right moves and she goes off with another guy? Fuck all women"
    Some women: "I used to go out with a lot of men, when some of them would use me for sex and then ditch me, fuck all men"
    Like 1 Person
  • Rloco
    Most takes about giving up on men are stupid. But then there are those of who only give up romantically. There is no hatred no feelingerie that girls are mean, just an understanding. An understanding that you're unappealing in a sexually or romantic way. So for the guys who want to prepare for a life without romantic love. Just having the love of friends could be enough.
    Like 1 Person
  • Cherokeehp
    This was the funniest thing I've read all day. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Someone please give this girl a medal.
    LikeDisagree 4 People
    • Anonymous

Thank you! lmaoo

• Cherokeehp

You're welcome!

• Unit1

I hereby grant this under 18 pink anon author the medal uhhhm... "Qualified satire article". Sorry, I couldn't think of a better name :]

• FatherJack
    " All Men Care About Is Sex " ... Your mum wasn't complaining last night !! ... Sorry couldn't resist , my workplace banter is like this !!!
    LikeDisagree 5 People
    • Anonymous

loooool

• FatherJack

2 humourless feminist downvotes... it's a friggin' JOKE !! At least the OP can appreciate salty humour !!

• genericname85
    the typical bitter girl who always gets with assholes and won´t learn... well give up then. it´s your loss.
    LikeDisagree 7 People
    • Anonymous

lmao

• xD oh the downvotes. i was being facetious... it´s just guys aren´t all like that and giving up on it all together, just cause you happened to just pull blanks out of the huge pile, doesn´t mean they´re all blanks... i hope that gets my message across better.

• Alistar
    "All Men Are Evil"

Oh no! She's figured us out.

Quick, Chaps! What was the plan if this happened?
    Like 6 People
  • QooLipBite
    I have a strong feeing that this is @Luci92

Show yourself.
    Like 1 Person
    • QooLipBite

That's what I FUCKING thought. @Luci92 😂😂😂

My expertise are too much.

• Anonymous

Shit...

• QooLipBite

If you wanna be sick and pull stunts off while remaining undiscovered, you have to do it smart 😂😂😂

Your anon age gave it away cause you're literally like the only Under18 who gets loud and chats shit 😂😂😂

Your question of whether all men were submissive also gave it away.

In addition, I've seen in some MGTOW takes where you mentioned how takes like these were pathetic (which you emphasized in this take).

Reasonable take nonetheless, just rather don't get too much into your feelings in your takes 😂

• FrenchyRomain
    All men are evil? xD lol... you can't generalize based on your own experience... that's a child's logic sorry
    LikeDisagree 9 People
    • Did you read the bottom where she said it's just sarcasm

• @EccentricRose i did indeed read it, my point is satire is good and fun when used correctly... it felt like reading a 9 year old's paper

• Anonymous

It was meant to be stupidly sarcastic, so even the dumb people would realise its satire. But apparently not, some idiots still took it seriously.

• kellyg83
    Like 2 People
  • Jamesol1
    ''All men care about sex''
    I have a friend who like me is average looking. A hot girl asked him if he wants to be friends with benefits... he said no he wants relationships... she tried dating him for a week and she said i just want to be friends with benefits... he told her to ''fuck off'' apparently. the kind of guys you find attractive will determine your experience.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • JesseBrooks
    I read the satire part, but still there are some women who actually believe this way and vice versa. I read and posted in the aforementioned articles you speak of. This is a deliberate attempt at creating discontent among both sexes by re-igniting that toxic spread of hate. Trolls do this, call it satire all you want. It probably wise to have remained anonymous, although I have a few female candidates who would go through this much typing just to start some shit.
  • TayTay21
    What's really pathetic is that you actually took the time to write this.
    Disagree 1 Person
    • Anonymous

I'm pathetic aren't I :)
      I love ittt <3

• TayTay21

yeah you are.

• sp33d
    Submissive, my ass. Am I evil? Yes, I am!

Great trolls, by the way :) A solid 8/10
    Like 3 People
    • Anonymous

thank you :)

• CasaNorba
    "All Men Are Evil"

yes and all women are softy little angel (sarcasm)

"All Men Care About Is Sex"

and all women care about is money and status

"You're Secretly Submissive"

you do know there is no such thing as "alpha" right? this was a term created by inferior and insecure fools to be used as a shaming tactic against those they look down upon and feel better about themselves in return.

so yea coming to the conclusion you women are no different. in fact you guys are a threat to yourself and that is why a lot of men including me have actually join the same boat as you and giving up on women even if you guys try so har at giving us "the only thing we care about." speaking of...

"All Men Care About Is Sex"

you along with all the women out there should not see this as a problem. think about if we didn't care about sex women would be 100% USELESS in our society.
    LikeDisagree 8 People
    • Anonymous

looooool it's bloody sarcasm dude! stop getting so triggered

• ElvenMr
    Whats the point making these on a site like this? Especially that you put the most important stuff after your whole post.
    Like 2 People
    • Anonymous

To counter the other takes like this that were serious.
      I'm a pot stirrer.

• Show More (58)