Girls Who Are Just Teases, 5 tips on How To Spot Them

Know that this take is written on multiple of my own poor experiences with these sort of girls. We all have probably seen one of them or encountered them at some point, girls who tease you, and I'm not merely talking about a sexual thing here, but a legitimately emotional appeal that they install with boys in order to create an attachement to them, and just enjoy the attention without any consideration for others. More simply, you think something is going to happen, and you're going to be together, but it won't happen.

As a disclaimer I will say that I love women, and I don't think that all of them are like this, certainly not consciously or on purpose, and I DON'T even think these girls are bad people at all...They just tend to have too little empathy for others and are a little self centered. So here is a look at who these girls are and how you can recognize them to save time and energy.

1. They're usually bright pretty, clean and popular.

These girls are far from being shy or emotionally needy, they're likely to be physically attractive, which is how they catch your attention in the first place, and they likely have a lot of friends and immediately seem cool to you for obvious reasons. Even more so if they act like they're interested in you and you think you've got a shot. She likes to talk to you, and emotionally empathizes with you, asks about you, she might make the first step in order to put a first hook on you, and immediately make you think that you've hit the Jackpot, when you're the banker who pays the bill.

2. They are likely social beasts.

As mentioned lots of friends, and a bunch of guy friends and guys around her, you're not the only one she tries to catch, she enjoys the attention from everyone so she's got multiple ducks cooking in different ovens at the same time. She might even get off at you being jealous, since that proves you really care but she on the other hand doesn't really care about you. She wants to demonstrate social status and prove that she has tons of friends and things going on for her because on a certain level she doesn't want you to be too hopeful. Being with her still has to seem like something that is not easily reachable and certainly not something completely acquired.

3. IMPORTANT ONE: She always has a way out.

She wants to ensure that she's not bound by anything! Especially to you. It's possible that she already has a boyfriend or even invents one for you to know that she's not committed to anything. Of course she claims to be friends even thought she will continually send mixt signals and demonstrate clear interest IN ORDER to pull out the friend zone card on you when she feels like she has no choice but to commit fully to you and you're not her best option.

4. She doesn't necessarily ask for much

The first mistake is to think that the girl isn't taking advantage of you, just because she doesn't ask you to buy her things or take her on dates. Like I said these girls get off on how much they can be admired, so it's an emotional kind of bond. Take off the sexual factor...They make you think that you will be together, so that you always come back to them like a magnet, that's what they like even thought they don't consider you as a potential love interest in any way. She wants you to be the one coming back in hopes of something without her saying or doing anything!

5. HOW TO ULTIMATELY KNOW THEM: They are girls that you don't really care for

Blinded by love is a way to put it...But the way I say it...You are blinded by impressions and appearance. In short you really....really think this is the greatest girl ever because it seems that way at the time. BUT more often than not, these girls are girls that you in your heart don't truly care about, but just admire, because of various components we've discussed. Have you ever been really impressed by the packaging and marketing of something, and you couldn't wait to open it, (and by the way, it's super hard to get open) and once you do you find out that you paid the high price for a piece of plastic you could have bought at an inferior brand and gotten exactly the same thing. Well this is that in a nutshell.

Don't waste your time guys, find the good one. Don't be needy, because that's the first weakness they look for, stand up for yourself and let them know enough is enough. Don't let any girl toy with you...

99

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, this whole myTake makes me really confused. I don't really know why, but something just doesn't add up with a few points, but as you said, you don't have much experience. Let me clarify what I mean as I have a few questions for you concerning this.

Everything that you're talking about doesn't make her a tease. I don't think your reading that right. It sounds like the girls you're describing are either confused, fickle or inexperienced with guys. So when you say things like "She likes to talk to you, and emotionally empathizes with you, asks about you..." Pause, that does not make her a tease. I feel that your talking about 1 or 2 girls you've met before and is assuming all who behave's like that is a tease. Girls don't have to tease you in that manner. You guys allow it. Because that is me when I'm genuinely like the person and people I hang out with. Men need's a certain type of support from female friends and the women in their lives. Healthy friendships are like that. It sounds like IMHO, that your were once friends with such girls and had crushes on them. You asked them out, and then they rejected you, and now you're calling them a tease.

So now my question for you regarding this manner is this: 1. Did you bother to see how she felt about you in the manner or was she not ready for a relationship? 2. Did you ever talked to these girls about what you're into and things of the sort? Because when it comes to conflicts views, personality, etc, OTHER than looks, that is why I rejected them. If you can answer these questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Overall, I think that last part is you going about it all wrong. There is nothing wrong for guys to admire the girl that they want to care for. However, it is up to both parties if they chose to pursue a romantic relationship or not. Some girls are really confused about what they would want and if they are doing the right thing. I'm not saying to just give them a chance and date them. But do understand where they are coming from. One thing that made me reject a lot of guys more other than conflicting views about dating and sex is the fact they wanted what they wanted NOW and if you didn't give them the answer they were looking for they left to find another chick immediately to satisfy them. Until that no longer works. And I'm just talking about point #1. Point #2, 3 and 4 is very valid. But do be careful with #1. Make sure you hold to those same standards and don't get emotionally invested.

• Trust me... Any guy can figure out what I'm talking about.. For people of the same gender it's a bit harder

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing like teasing a tease.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

• @lucasnabizada
    Umm, That first part sounds exactly like me. I don't know about being super attractive but I always make fast friends in new situations and I check up on the people I meet often as well (because I care). I know there are a lot of other points you made but do you find that by itself to be an emotional kind of 'tease'?

• How do you define tease? Like she pretends she wants you to be her bf? I can see what you mean, but if you aren't exclusive then...

• No, he means the type of girl that will tell you everything you want to hear. That she wants to be with you etc. Then as soon as you make a move she'll back off super quick (Sometimes coming back after a few days to a week like nothing ever happened)

• In my initial experience with this sort of thing, the girl pretty much did all of that started out with tons of attention (even told me I was special at one point... lol), then started saying she was attracted to me (liked my body etc, even specified that she wasn't normally into guys with muscles), Then went on to saying she wanted to be with me (She already had a boyfriend like it's mentioned in the take to be clear and while I did like her I wasn't the one doing the chasing).

• Yeah that sounds... wow. She knew exactly what she did. Girl players lol

For this girl, sad for her boyfriend though. I think she'll get karma for it.

• Knew a girl exactly like this. She was quite pretty and used to literally hunt the more beta-type of males. Eventually she did something terrible and we kicked her out.

• What was the terrible thing?

• Oooh so cold. How though, like she told them she wanted them only?

• @SovereignessofVamps not exactly but they kind of assumed I guess.

• Hmm... you've managed to describe me in just a short MyTake. I'm not proud of what I am, but I'll admit that I am one. I'm a tease/lady player. I figured that out a while ago. I liked your MyTake. I can see why some women on here wouldn't understand it because it does, at first glance, seem a little offending to the female race, but if you're a tease you'll quickly catch on.

I'm truly not a bad person. I'm a bit of a bitch at times, but I'm not an asshole. I don't mean to be a tease, but it just sort of happens. Reading your MyTake just made me go through all of the possible relationships I could have had and the relationship I did have and see that everything you listed was exactly the things that I did... I do like the attention and I'm really not good at commitment.

Thanks for writing this. I truly enjoyed reading it.

• Besides the "she doesn't ask for much", this is pretty accurate.

• That's what guys get for being shallow

• I guess... But on the other hand it's no reason for girls to be that way, and just because a girl is pretty doesn't mean you shouldn't approach her so..

• Well pretty girls know they can easily get attention as easy as batting an eyelid, so they use it to their advantage. It's the guys who are dumb if they fall for that generic Shit.

• Yeah go for good girls :D

• I think every girl can be a tease depending on the person honestly. For example, if there's someone sweet but I wouldn't necessarily date them, I'll flirt BC its fun and its nice knowing people are actually interested in me. I know its self centred, which is why I don't do it often. I think every girl actually gets insecure and uses this as a way to cope and feel appreciated, at least thats why I do it.

What Guys Said 8

• Dunno how I read this so fast but I'm glad I did. Great points best mytake on topic I ever seen and keep it up.

• Oh thanks mate... Really appreciate it.

• This girl at my job does this stuff. She's say some off the wall stuff, blow kisses, touches me a lot, hugs me a lot and our convos can get mildly flirty but she don't want nothing. Booooooo!

• I don't know if this girl counts as a tease, but one time I talked to a girl off POF who asked me to text because she hated messaging on POF. So we texted for a bit and then asked her to get a drink. Once i set up a date she's like this is the part im bad about online dating with, I'm not here to meet anyone so good luck.

I responded with no, it's cool you're just looking for attention. I understand

• Great take !!! 👌🏻 some of them are here like every where else. Nice points. Also, they blame you for their actions.

• Summed up in two words: Validation Queen

• well said bro

• All women are teases, except for hookers.

• where was this like 3 months ago

• Like @Silver158 mentioned (you might need to mention him as I don't think my mentions are working today), I think this is a good take and yeah those are great points.

A lot of sweet women friends tho seem to fall to peer pressure and do this. And I do not get the whole thing where either:
    1. They initiate texts
    2. They respond to texts

and ask questions/send you long keen replies etc, then
    1. Read and blank you completely
    2. Read it (bluetick girl) and then proceed to text others and days or weeks later text you as if nothing ever happened either:

1. Ignoring what you said and texting like it's totally polite and not inconsiderate
    2. Responding to some part of what you said and texting asking you a question/how you are, like it's totally polite and not inconsiderate.

It's so messed up. I have a girl who suddenly did this to me and no idea how to beat her at it without being a total asshole which I refuse to do. In addition not sure why she did this or how to text her like we used to (she responds fast). She seemed pretty keen on seeing me so it makes no sense whatsoever.