If You Can't Stand the Heat, Get OUT of the Kitchen!

amandaschwartz

For all those men out there, that finally manage to get the girl of their dreams, knowing that they won't put in sufficient effort and treat her right in the relationship, please leave!

1. Sooner or later we will realize it

We are not blind. If you refuse to do the little things, and slack off from being a real boyfriend- we will realize it. So playing deceptive games and pretending like everything is not your fault, or you're doing your very "best", is only going to last so long. Which brings me to my next point.

2. Waste of time?

Why waste everyone's time? If you're not gonna man up and ensure that you're treating the other person with kindness and respect, then you are certainly just on the cusp of when she is gonna walk away. This sort of illogical behavior is a big waste of time for everyone.

3. No, we won't settle

Hoping that we don't notice or get used to your lazy ass behaviors is quite pathetic. No, we really know what we deserve and what we are worth, so settling for a guy that won't put in effort while there are 10 guys lining up to be in your spot, isn't the way to go.

7
6

Most Helpful Guy

• AleDeEurope
    I don't understand why these type of Takes are always directed to men, when women have to do the same shit. This idea that men are the only ones that have to put in effort is why so many girls wonder why they get dumped so fast, or why they can't get a date.
    I agree with what you said, but it applies to both genders.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• PrincessPie
    But you always say about what everyone is doing wrong but you never say what you actually have to offer them.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

56
  • vishna
    I agree that slackers shouldn't be in relationships, both genders.
    I found a few guys that said I was the woman of their dreams, some didn't put in the effort, others did. It's all about finding the right guy who will treat you nice and make you feel complete.
  • Lopezz1999
    Women must be sufficient​ and just as contributive in the relationship as well, just so you know.
  • This is so true. And there is nothing hypocritical in this post like many guys are saying.
    • Lopezz1999

Are you sure about that?

• Lopezz1999

Are you saying that a relationship could survive without a woman's contribution?

• FýrdracaDócincel
    This MyTake shouldn't exist. When a guy finds the real girl of his dreams, he won't be able to give enough effort.
  • ASEXY
    Yeah, people should stay out when they can't handle the heat. This goes for everything.
  • spnsfi
    That's okay I don't want you either
  • PurpleTeardrops2
    Continue to preach girlie.
  • Anonymous
    i wouldn't give up that easily
  • Anonymous
    How are you even an editor here?
    • zagor

She's kind of a whiny beyatch, isn't she.

• Anonymous

@zagor Exactly.

• Anonymous
    "So settling for a guy that won't put in effort while there are 10 guys lining up to be in your spot" ... didn't you have sex with some of these guys while you were with your ex?

• Anonymous
    Dear GAG,

How is amandaschwartz even an editor when all she posts is garbage like this? At what point will you say enough is enough and stop allowing her to drag down GAG's standards?

Sincerely,
    DIsgusted
    • Wait... GAG has standards?

When did this happen?

• Anonymous

@Barrabus_the_Free LOL... yeah I know. I guess I have always assumed GAG had some form of standards that must be met in order for a member to become an Editor. But @amandaschwartz has thrown that all out the window with the prolific childish, sexist and low-class garbage she writes here. Her profile says she's 27 but I don't believe that for a moment. My guess is she's at least 10 years younger than that based on what and how she writes.

• Nah, I'd bet she's at least 27. Maybe a little older. Her writing just screams "Angry post-Wall woman".