Tinder Gold Has Arrived: Will You Be Upgrading?

TINDER GOLD HAS ARRIVED. WILL YOU BE UPGRADING?

Looks like Tinder Gold is what everyone has been waiting for when it comes to online dating. The Enchilada of all dating apps and play to win microtransactions. Tinder Gold is here so WTF is it exactly. Tinder Gold is designed to be an upgrade on top of its current optional subscription plan, Tinder Plus. Tinder Gold adds the new "Likes You feature", which tells you who has already swiped right and liked your profile.

Articles on this new upgrade are all over the board with price. So if you want it I guess check out the app and see what it cost. Currently I do not see it on the Google Play Store but heard it's available for IOS users right now.

The Tinder App itself became the #1 app and sky rocketed to the TOP CHARTS just recently. Brian Norgard, CPO of Tinder tweeted:

Today Tinder is the top grossing app in the world — I told you subscriptions might be a thing one day

So what does Tinder Gold mean for you? Well for a guy it's the difference between being lost in Tinder land and being able to have more control and access. With Tinder Gold, you no longer have to swipe individually to see your matches. Instead, everyone who’s liked you appears as a list of profile photos you can scroll through at your leisure. You can even even hold and swipe multiple matches at a time which I would call "binge swiping 2.0." The service also grants you Tinder Plus features like Super Likes and control over your location. You also get access to one free “boost” per month, which puts you in front a shit ton of people than ever before (If you want more than one boost you can pay for it. Not sure yet of how much that will cost.)

Pay to Play and Play to Win is everywhere now. The public is being MICROTRANSACTIONED to death. During a recent earnings call, Activision reportedly generated over $3.6 billion in profits thanks to the sale of in-game microtransaction items such as Overwatch’s Loot Boxes and Call of Duty’s Supply Drops. So other tech apps and companies are now catching on and adding these services. So why not Tinder?

How would you like to have instant access to the person you like before anyone else? Tinder Gold gets you there. If you chat the person up first... get their number ... and go on a date than the other chumps who aren't paying don't even stand a chance. So I guess it's up to you. Paying for upgraded services has been around for a while but I don't really think they were as powerful as this new upgrade that Tinder is offering.

So will you be upgrading to Tinder Gold? Let us know below! If you liked this myTake give me a big phat thumbs up! My feelings are at stake HA :+)-

Coach T Anthony - www.onlinedatingsuperpowers.com

1848
coachTanthony is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're in league with Tinder you should suggest letting people get hooked on the service before making them pay. I always knew OKC was a crapshoot but of course using it over a few months, i started to think it was just me. then they gave me a "free boost" and suddenly every single girl i messaged hit me back nearly. its a good idea in the sense that guy have become addicted to apps probably more than girls but they already feel skittish--asking them to pay will be too much "confirmation" that they use dating apps unless you hook them first

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 17

• Though relatively successful through Tinder, I won't and will never download Tinder again. Everyone just wants to hookup. Its tiresome.

• No...

I deleted the Tinder app on my phone already but I still got an email saying that I had subscribed to the Tinder gold. I'm like WTF? I immediately cancelled my subscription

• I tried tinder once, I would never pay to be spoken to the way I was on that app. I deleted it and will never rejoin.

• Tinder is disgusting frankly. Why would I pay for that.

• No, cause I don't use it. Tried once ( didn't get to the point of chatting with someone there) and didn't like it.

• No I'd use that money elsewhere

• I don't have Tinder because it is silly.

• Another boring app for bored one sided minds

• I'm not even on Tinder.

• I don’t use Tinder actually

• I don't have tinder or even a smartphone.

• I don't use it

• Maybe if I was rich and really lonely

• Is this what I have to prepare myself for

• No i won't

• Haven't they made enough money off this app?

• I view people who have paid to enhance their profile as being very desperate and the guys who do it are really unattractive to me.
    The fact you can hold your finger down to continually swipe right reinforces the desperation idea.
    Tinder is now more of a hook up app. You cannot find a guy who actually wants a relationship on there.

• I want a relationship and used it, I have deleted it though since it didn't work for me.

• It is part of the reason why my self esteem is so low right now and why, I think, Im ugly.

• @NightOwl_23 I went on it looking for the same thing. Didn't happen that way either. The ratio between women/men is highly skewed. Most women turn men down on there because of so many other options. I wouldn't take it personally.

What Guys Said 47

• I have never used Tinder because I have been told it is targeted at the younger generation and that most Tinder users are looking for casual sex. Are those generalizations true?

I have used Match in the past but have stopped using it due to the frequency of scammers on that site. POF seems to be good for the 50-65 age range. However, I am not using anything now because I have been dating one lady for the past 3 months and, so far, I am very happy with her! :) :) :)

• yeap casual sex with free food, free drinks and many other bullshit

• Funny. Not that long ago, I’ve read article here, about how Tinder sucks, is full with bugs and so on. It was with links to some other outside-of-GAG articles.
    Aaaaand… “microtransactions”. Nope. I will not give them money. The free variant discourage me from using it at all.
    Here is the thing. TG (acronym), is just another iteration of money making scheme.
    Unlimited likes should be free. Just like the ability to see, who liked me. And the ability to write someone, who I like. This should be basic. From the beginning and for free. For me, it’s no-brainer. There should be also the ability to see, who give me dislike, how long they spend on my profile and so on. I don’t ask for much.
    I will not check it out, thanks very much.
    Of course, it’s available on iOS. :-D That’s telling. And of course, someone tweeted about that. God. :-D Bad things, nicely together. I don’t know, it’s just poetic for me.
    OK. Some charts rate it as 1. Cool. I’m sorry, but…that’s not much telling. I don’t see any links. And I guess I’m too lazy to google.
    What TG means to me? Actually…nothing. No, seriously, despite my hate…nothing. In the most time. If there will be conversation about it, then…well, I already stated my opinion.
    TG, for me, still doesn’t offer all the features, which are absolute no-brainer and basic for me. And for free, of course. The boosting…sure, that can be paid, why not. Other features, like “binge swiping” could be paid also. But the basic should be unlimited, should provide you information (that’s problem in these days, as I see, because in many apps, I have the feeling, like you are stuck in “I don’t know, it doesn’t say” limbo) and not ask you for money all the time. And, of course, you should be able to use it on web, on PC (tied up with location of your phone), and it shouldn’t require FB profile, but you should be able to use Tinder-only profile (with optional connection to FB and others). When Tinder gives me this for free (and all of this), then I will check it out.
    The pricing list isn’t out. Well, what a shock! :-D
    “Pay to Play and Play to Win is everywhere now.” OK, but that’s bad, right? Everything is paid, “just a little bit”. Yeah, but add these little bits together. :-) This is where the “fun” starts. I don’t know, but I think people are insensitive to “a lot of small things” but extremely sensitive to “one big thing”. Good example is death toll on car crush vs. airplane accidents.

• I just think it’s bad. If you play some game, and you progress, by “hard work”, and then come someone else, who just pays for…IDK…better weapons, more upgrades and so on… It ruins the game. It really does.
      And your logic “if they do it, why not ‘we’” is deadly sin. It’s like virus spreading. No, it’s just wrong, in its core.
      The article below that pic… It makes me sick. No, seriously, I cannot believe, what I’m reading. Do you realize, what are you saying? And what if 2 guys “pay” to get the same girl at roughly the same time? No, this isn’t the thing, which I have problem with, it’s just for fun thinking. :-)
      So, basically…pay, pay, pay. For everything. In my childhood, I envisioned version of future, when air would be unbreathable. And you would have to pay for fresh air. If you don’t have money, you die. Simple. This is actually the first time, when I share this. Why? Look, where we heading.

• Why would I report this comment? This was a great comment... thanks for sharing!

• I don't know, ask those, who deleted my comment for being against their premise. :-)

• My guess is that Tinder Gold is like politics: only the top 1% of users matter, everyone else will be chunked into the "Undesirables" category. It'll be more like a club than ever before.

After all, why have an admission fee if you're not selling something exclusive?

• I think the original tinder gargles enough balls with all these cock carousel riders who used it to exchange their useless cunts for free food, free drinks, free gas ride, free status, and the list goes on.

so exactly what would make anyone thing I would waste my time and money upgrading to gold? the same color as piss

• Eh, I don't think I am attractive enough to be successful on Tinder and I dont think paying for extra features would change that.

Tinder is mostly about looks so girls will just hookup with the hottest guys regardless of whether or not they paid for gold.

• I actually just disabled Tinder again recently. Tinder has not given me the best results for dating (except for once when I found my ex) and many of the women on there are not what I am looking for.
    The fact Tinder wanted me to pay for their "upgraded" service in the first place was lame, and now they want to add an even MORE expensive service is just unreal.

• If the tinder location range went up to at least 1500 miles as opposed to 100 and this gold feature of seeing who already swiped was added to the free version.
    Then I would *maybe* start using, the free version.
    But yeah, I'm not supporting any shitty freemium business models.

• I'm not going to lie, I've got it for this month. I've got it because I'm getting ready to move across the country and set up my location as there so that when I move I will already have some people to meet up with

• man i dont even have the money to buy a new pair of socks. do you really think i would be upgrading it to gold?

• I've been using Tinder plus and haven't been getting the results I wanted so I doubt this upgrade will make a difference.

• Did you mean "pay to win"? Because yes, it's pay to win and woo there's another tier of pay to win. lol. No surprise there.

• Nope. I don't bother with Tinder, and this would be even MORE pointless.

• Nope. I matched a few times, but nothing has ever came from any of it. I use it now to meet new people

• Probably not, not even if I was single.

A former acquaintance apparently uses it, and hearing how he does, and why, kind of put me off, tbh.

• Im okay waiting for some time and meeting someone in person. Tinder is just for a free fuck and food.

• I think dating apps in general attract a certain crowd... and after having been on them a little bit... and actually having great success with it... met many girls that were amazing and still talk to at least 3-4 after 4 years from meeting them.. which is pretty amazing actually

I still think the crowd it attracts is a special type of group
    I must prefer the old fashioned way - finding her in the real world...

1. it's so much more exciting
    2. it actually gets my senses stimulated when getting the courage to talk to her
    3. I have to think of interesting ways and places to meet her
    4. We both get to use 4 out of 5 senses in the experience instead of just one... appearance when it comes to online dating
    5. It's that much more rewarding
    6. I actually get her number right away
    7. It's like skipping the middle man, meeting her that day is like 1 month of online dating small talks back n forth.. annoying

• Great now its not free anymore just when they were going to add tinder for windows computers.

• Does anyone over 25 use tinder? I was thinking of trying it but it seems like a college hookup app.

• Me. It works. Good for hookups if you're the type of guy that gets hookups already to begin with.

I wouldn't suggest it for the struggle for the V type dude, the relationship type, or the desperate already types. Generally, If the ladies want to sex you when they see you anyways, it will work... otherwise, you'll be putting in work with scanty results.

• Dating apps/website are total waste of money and time. It gives women too much attention.

• No. I already have no matches in Tinder, why would I pay for something that i see no chance of success in?

• lol for what? so i can be ignored by even more real girls and talk to even more stupid bots? no thanks.

• No. You're wasting your time. The same validation queens and attention whores will still be there.

• I have mixed thoughts on dating app premium features feeling that they are designed to make you purchase them - I like the idea of going premium to take you away from the messy free areas in the dating forums but sometimes when you are going premium especially for a male things become super serious and the women seem to become very goal orientated with no time for a lets see what happens approach, I would like to really get to know you first doesn't wash - In fact if a woman seemed very agreeable it might be seen as a red flag because she is trying so hard to be ideal for you.
    I know apps are trying to make money but I would like to see much more filtered interaction in the free areas then maybe mutually agreeing to take the premium step together but then you would get catfishes to draw you in.

• I never used tinder before but if I try it out I'll use the gold edition

• It says that I have ONE person who liked me and to get the Gold to get to know who that is. Paying 15 euros for one person? Hell no.

• For a platform that doesn't work? Naw.

Tinder sucks.

• I don't use Tinder but thanks for sharing. Good take

• I don't even have normal Tinder.

• I don't use tinder

• No tinder account.

• Show more from Guys
    17