1. You don’t have to justify your most embarrassing hobbies
If you want to build a fort in your living room with moving boxes, nothing or no one will hold you back.
2. You can invite whoever you want, whenever you want to your place
And you can be as loud as you want.
3. You can fart proudly
It sounds stupid like that, but when you're constantly with someone, there's never a good time to release that little fart. There’s no one to judge you when you're by yourself.
4. You can binge watch a whole season of your favorite show in a weekend
Even if you already watched it last month.
5. There is no one to tell you to stop drinking
"Shut up, I’m not even drunk!"
6. You don’t have to worry about deleting your history
It's hard enough to eliminate all signs of “inappropriate searches” on your computer at work.
7. You don’t have to lie
"No, you didn’t gain weight, I swear!”
8. You can be messy
Everyone loves their own mess. It's the only way to find your stuff anyway.
9. You have more time for personal projects
Like writing a book about a potato chip and its impossible love with a pretzel.
10. No more double-dates
"Do you want to see the pictures of our last trip to Itaquaquecetuba (yes, it’s a real place) …oh, you're going to LOVE it!"
11. You can wear ugly underwear
Yes, they look like your grandma’s, but they’re so comfortable.
12. You hate the rule of "what is yours is mine"
You don’t have to share that delicious, cheesy pizza, or this thick, fudgy brownie.
13. You don’t have to spend part of your weekend at Ikea
"No, put that down, we don’t need an electric salt and pepper grinder."
14. You have time to read that book…
That you bought 10 years ago about Lapland beavers’ hermaphroditism.
15. You can express your enthusiasm when you see a knockout on TV
"Hey sexy lady, I like your flow, your body's bangin', out of control (uh)”
16. You can go home drunk and be as loud as you want
"Shiiiit there's nothing to eat?! Oh hey you, you sexy little block of cheese!"
17. You don’t have to answer tricky questions
"Do you prefer the red dress or the black one?" "The black one!" "Omg, you're an asshole!"
18. You don't have to reassure your partner about their sexual abilities
"2 minutes is long enough, I swear!"
19. You can watch the last episode of a show without being a traitor
"You watched Game of Thrones without me?! Get out, you monster!"
20. You don’t have to worry about them cheating
Your right hand is 100% faithful, and worst case scenario, you still have the left.