Stop Ruining the Chances For the Good Men Out There!

Men: Have you ever wondered why women have gotten very defensive when you’re just being yourself? Isn’t it irritating when girls feel as if you’re just playing a role to get in her pants?

”I won’t have sex with you, okay?”

”But I wasn’t looking for sex... I want to get to know you.”

”Sure you do!”

This is all caused by the other two categories of men: The Pervs and The Warners.

The Pervs

This group of guys are the ones who are actively switching roles and masks in order to get into a girl’s pants.

The motive for him to act this way is to try and make himself feel better about getting women (not seeking to get with one woman in particular). He looks for those who are naive enough to trust him, and not smart enough to trust their own female instincts. He doesn’t care about himself or others, hence his risky and reckless behavior.

The Warners

This group of guys is called “The Warners” for a very simple reason: They warn women about the good men AND the pervs, without actually analyzing the situation. They mix the good men and pervs and place them in one single category, without even thinking about it.

Why do “Warners” tend to do this? Maybe because they’ve bought the falsely-based claim that men are only in it for the sex; that men are wild animals that can’t think like a decent human being. This, in turn, makes women basically avoid the types of men who seem “too good to be true.” Or maybe because they simply want the woman to believe it.

As women, we tend to ask our male friends or male users in sites like G@G, about the behavior that men exhibit. “You’re a guy, so you could probably give me some insight on his behavior.” But when Warners always spew out comments like these, it makes women not be around men. They start to reserve themselves from men, and are too careful with them.

Pervs and Warners: Don’t do this, because you’re ruining the chances of genuinely good men out there! That’s why women are so confused by men, since one man says “he’s a perv” but the other says “he’s just trying to get into your pants!” Without a second thought.

Example:

Girl: I like this guy, and we’ve been fiends for so long. He’s starting to flirt with me and he’s never done this. What do I do?

Warner: HE JUST WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. THAT’S WHAT WE MEN DO, hehehehe.

The warner only wants to talk negatively about his own gender without realizing it.

As a final note, I’d like to thank the good men who value a woman for being a person, instead of valuing a woman’s body parts over her humanity. You guys rock! Keep being you!

136

Most Helpful Guy

• A large part of the problem is " media " and feminist anti-male propaganda , girls are taught to view men as inferior , sex obsessed morons ( my daughter picked up on that at the age of just 8.. enough said ) , combined with simultaneous male bashing for boys... many actually feel guilty and cursed for merely being male...

Hence the Nice Guy TM phenomena... men are often afraid to be bold & direct ( also they fear sex assault / rape allegations as well as " male guilt " affecting them ) ... whereas the Bad Boys TM... don't give a flying one... but they are very much the minority. Many men also believe that women have no genuine attraction to men and women are offended & disgusted by any attempted approaches from men... seriously !!

Most Helpful Girl

• A good one won't be ruined by that, they tend to know the world sucks but don't let it affect them.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 35

• Huh. I expected something like "Stop passing up the good guys!" when men show real interest into the ladies but then get accused of "trying to get into her pants". But this is something different. I have never seen this before.

Now, now. Most men in fact do want to get into the ladies pants at one point or another and it's just natural and sexual and normal this way. Pumping and dumping the good ladies however is rather unacceptable behavior.

• Most women also want to do that, but when they really like a gu (not just sexually) they’ll want to wait. Why do you think most women oblige to having sex.. lol

but befriending her only because they wanna have sex isn’t acceptable as you say. That’s what this take is about :)

• Yeah, then I'll have to find the group of women, who will like me.

• You're right and that's fucked. I never allowed myself to be used like this.

• Keep telling girls this stuff LOL because at it stands the good guys are in a state of utter petrification, what is one to do in such a fucked environment? Gender relations are practically beyond repair... thank god for sites like this, perhaps we can actually heal together

• I hate to throw a spanner in your take, but genuinely good, dateable men are very rarely single, even if they are they don’t sit around wondering or playing the worlds smallest violin about women.

• That’s what I’m saying

• Is it? I assumed you were speaking on behalf of the genuinely good men. I'm saying they don't really need any assistance... the warners and the pervs are not ruining it for them really :P

• Sometimes they are. Some guys say “she thinks I’m only in it for the sex but i really want to know her” or something. It does to an extent ruin it for some good guys.

• Well first of all, it's hard to find a woman who can make money or even be a good housewife these days. So there's no other use of them, you have only sex. Plus somehow people forget about a very important woman's function: giving birth.

• point is if you're not willing to have sex, you won't find any guy. not a good or a bad wone :P

• and honestly if you don't even want sex, look for friends not for "boyfriends" XD

• Not really tbh. I wish it was, because that would be easier to explain. Lol.

• ok i guess a better explanation would be the clash between what society declares as desirable, what you want and what you actually need.

• Take it from me. The majority of men wish they can screw all the pretty women in the world.

• Hello, Warner! This take is for you!

• The biology and hard wiring of man and woman is completely different. But I digress.

• Lol, I know they are. But our brains are more similar than you think. Do some more research, education is fun!

• I'm none of these. I'm pretty much nothing but truthful with everything I throw myself into. You and I both know that I want sex. Nobody is pulling the wool over anyones eyes. We can chill and be friends until you decide to pull down those department store panties. No pressure though.

• That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is that people are stupid in general and have dysfunctional relationships, a lot of the time. But if they're "happy" with that, so be it. If guys are happy wrecking themselves to chase after hypergamous cheerleaders, and if women are happy getting abused by players, the world keeps on spinning.

• so how does a good guy get a date online these days cause i have spilled my heart and told woman after woman what im looking for and what I hope to be to someone and have not even got most any replies and most are from crazy people or women trying to hook up were like two of them (im so cute) they both said and it wasn't a bot i know a bot and then three dudes wanted me to bang their gfs and one wife so ya how the fuck can i even look for love if i can't get a date because of i am judged instantl by the actions of others im not saying dont be careful there are psychos and murders and shit like that but simply talking to someone and at least saying hi so they dont feel like shit would be nice...

• Why do you think that you deserve a reply? I think you should ask yourself what you’re doing wrong instead. You’re being one of those doormats I’m talking about; no personality, nothing to give, just being a plain old doormat. Like no thanks! Be a person with his own personality, that’s what we women want. Be yourself, don’t try to act like Prince Charming to get a girl. It won't work.

• Women are becoming increasingly paranoid because of the 24/7 anti-male brainwashing that is force fed into them via the media and the Marxist indoctrination facilities that are called schools and universities.
    The latest example of this is #metoo.
    The agenda is to drive a wedge between men and women, to destroy the foundation of Western Civilisation and to cause fewer white babies to be born.
    The anti-male hate known as Feminism has affected other races, to be sure, but they were collateral damage, rather than the primary target.
    Years ago I decided that dealing with women was far too much work and legal risk, for little to no reward.
    Consequently, I went MGTOW monk before there was term for it.
    Funny thing, once I had zero interest in dating, fucking, or even speaking to women, women began to come sniffing around.
    Women are perverse creatures.

• The definition of "A good man" does not exist. -_-
    Due to the word "Good" in that phrase, you have to acknowledge that everyone has different views on perfect or "good" in this world.

It's not just girls who have this depressingly stupid illusion but guys as well seem to have this image in their heads that there is only one type of person that is perfect for everyone, the cookie cutter shape that fits all, it doesn't exist!!

So get the idea of only TWO guy categories out of your mind.

Just like there isn't only TWO girl categories for fuck sake!

Why do we have to make love so goddamn difficult for ourselves?

• The player thinks of canned lines and funny and ****y lines to use to say to a woman.

The “genuinely good man” knows how to talk. He has taught himself to TALK.

End result: The woman thinks that the “player” is a funny and charismatic
    guy. The woman also thinks that the genuinely good man is also a funny and charismatic guy.

The difference being that the “genuinely good man” is legit. He has trained himself and excelled in social mastery.. whereas the “player” did not.

• I agree stop ruining things for us guys. It's had enough to impress girls and get them to like us as it is.

• Is it true? The Warners are taken over, Oh, My God the Warners are taken over! Now, every man, where I love; 50 mile radius will raise some women antenna up, at the clubs, school, cafes, bookstores and Church about trying to talk to them, the rest of civilization as we know it, will be doomed! he he he (Just kidding),. It's not new knowledge, you just have to not care about getting to "third-base," as much, dumb down your intelligence a little bit and appear sappy to get them.

• Ther problem is that this will never chance. Reproduction, in all species, is a merciless competition where it's every man for himself instinctively. These 2 profiles are kind of selfish (between males) so they don't really care about the consequences you're trying to warn them about. All they think is "Cool, girls will not go for nice guys that means more potential partners for me since they are less likely to be in a stable relationship"

• I mean, they really ain't ruinin it for us if women know that there are good guys out there, and know how to gauge them..

• First of all , if you want to date a good man, then you first of all ask urself some fundamental but really harsh and reality check questions:
    1. " Do you deserve a good man and for what reason and what you have to offer to him"?
    2. " What is the quality of a good man for you (only you not based on society and etc) "?
    3. "What risk/effort you can take to FIND him"?

The day you find the answers, it will be the day you find the Good man you are looking for because what is good for you is not good for someone else.

• Well this could all be avoided if a women was smart enough to make a effort in getting the guy she liked to like him. I'm not saying she has to do this all the time, but making zero effort at all is just unfair and why women meet bad men so often.

Majority of women won't make any effort, they will just give signals to the man they like to make a move on them. From the beginning their mindset is all about them and how the man has to work for her approval. If you are a women and you play this game which most of them do. What can you offer to the man other than being physically attractive?

If you are attracting men with the principle of them wanting to have sex with you. Then how do you filter out the men who would really care about you as opposed to the men who just wanna fuck you and get off for their own satisfaction?

• So essentially a warner is a guy, stuck in the "friendzone" who is trying to cock block every other guy because he actually wants to be with the girl?😛😛

• Women ruin it because they friend zone the nice guys and get used by the bad boys. Then have the unmitigated gall to come groveling back to
    good men when their looks are gone, they're damaged and used single mothers and have noting to offer. And expect good men to unconditionally welcome them when they are absolute scum sucking , parasitic POS's. Fuck that shit. Oh and when bad boy goes to prison they become welfare wenches and become an even bigger loser than they already were. I have no fucking sympathy for cunts like that.

• or, they are a a better judge of character-i'm usually always right

• Only thing I'm wondering is why the Devil doesn't brush his teeth.

• Guys only go on dates to try and get in the girls pants.

• I am a good man

• Is being a good man a good thing?

• Yes but men think being a “good man” means chasing after her like a lost puppy. A good man is in fact an independent yet respecting guy. He respects people but doesn’t let himself obsess over them

• No it isn't until you want to be a provider for a single mom or woman above 30.

• Other men will say you're a devious white knight.

• I've seen that a lot on here and I agree.

• Why?

• Pretty true.

• We analyse "Nice guys" to death. One foot out of place, one inappropriate comment, one compliment too many and he's history.
    Bad guys on the other hand get away with practically anything.

• I often wonder if i am a good man or not. I have not made much success in the dating world but i don't blame anyone.

• Show more from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!