30 Ways to Know if Your Boy Really Loves You!

Here's how you know…

1. He cannot stop thinking about you

2. He cannot stop talking about you

3. He can not stop looking at you, and in fact, he cannot get enough of you

4. He never tires of being with you and around you

5. He can not stop kissing you or holding your hand

6. He will be constantly calling, texting and/or emailing you

7. He will invite you to dinner as much as possible

8. He will spend his last dollar buying something for you even when he is in need and you have asked him not to

9. He will have your pictures on his wall at home, in his workstation at his work and in his pocket next to his heart always

10. He will invite you to go places with him after work and on weekends

11. He will bring you flowers almost every time he comes over

12. He will lose sleep dreaming about you

13. He will drive you crazy sometimes telling you how beautiful you are to him

14. He will write poems for you and about you

15. He will write songs for you and about you

16. He will bring you chocolates

17. He will throw his coat down in a puddle of water for you to walk across so you will not muddy your shoes

18. He will open and close the car door, and all other doors, for you

19. He will ask your parents if he can marry you after spending hours telling them why he loves you so much and thanking them for bringing you up to be the magnificent girl that you are. And then he will promise them that he will cherish you and take care of you every day for the rest of his life with you

20. He will carry you across the threshold to your room on your wedding night and set you gently down upon the bed and make the most passionate love to you, that you have ever felt in your life. The intense emotional experience of it will bring tears flowing as your bodies connect and engage in the overwhelming experience of becoming one flesh, while you realize that you shall never ever part

21. He will be by your side when your children are being born and let you squeeze his hand to the point of nearly breaking his fingers as you are in the greatest pains of labor, yet while enduring the pain himself, he will refuse to have you release them until you are ready to do so.

22. He will be the best father a girl could ever expect to have for her children for you

23. He will always provide for you and make sure you and your children are clothed and fed, even if scarcity would mean he would go hungry and ragged

24. He will put your needs and those of your children ahead of his own and make sure they are met to the best of his ability

25. He will listen carefully and patiently to you when you are hurt or sad and comfort you without ceasing and without judgement

26. He will hug you and cuddle you to your hearts content

27. He will fulfill your every sexual need and desire

28. He will give his heart to you for eternal safe keeping

29. He will fight for and die for you if necessary without regard or thought to his own life or safety

30. Finally...He will love you "unconditionally" forever and without question

Are you still wondering how you will know?

One boy also wanted to know if his girl loved him. He knew she just relished and adored, most of all, his thick naturally wavy and shiny dark hair. She ran her fingers through it, she bragged to all her friends and relatives about it, she combed it and brushed it and took pictures of it in such a way as to highlight it, then framing the best of those for all to see.

Just a few days prior to their wedding date, the door bell rang and she went to answer it. Upon opening the door she stood facing him once again, but now with all of his gorgeous hair shaved bald and gone from the top of his head to the bottom of his neck, with not a strand remaining in place.

At first, being unable to move or speak, she stood as a statue in stunned amazement.

In a few seconds, and upon regaining a portion of her consciousness, yet nearing a faint, she ran over to the couch and threw herself upon it, crying in such an hysterical and uncontrollable manner, with a pain like she had never felt before. Without hesitation, except to allow her the space she needed, her boy went to her, stood by her side and waited. Soon, when the loud, and pain filled, sobs of her sorrow began to subside, as she lifted her head from the tear soaked pillow, and looking upon him she said, "I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! AND I STILL LOVE YOU!!"

Now they embraced one another as though they were to never let go again, and the boys tears began to flow until they mixed together with her own.

Do you still want to know about true love?

A man told me not long ago, that all girls were stupid to think that there would ever be a boy of their dreams that really existed and that we would all have to face reality someday. And maybe, to some extent, this man was right.

But for me, I will never ever stop my dreaming, for maybe one day it will seem so real to me that I will find happiness from just living in my dream alone.

Yes, I will always believe that dreams can come true, and I will never question the boy of my dreams... because I WILL ALREADY KNOW HOW TO TELL THAT MY BOY REALLY LOVES ME!

3239

Most Helpful Guy

• Great take
    Amazing!!

• Thank you Mr H so much for taking your busy time to read my post. You are very sweet.

• Welcome pretty lady😊
      and "Sweet" Awwe that made my day❤️
      by the way we've a mutual friend @QueenofCups
      You call her Mrs. T😛
      and the last thing common between us is
      You're "THERAPIST" and I'm "THE RAPIST"😂😂😂😜
      jk🤣

• Thanks alottt for MHO^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• This is like the most beautiful myTake ever.

• You are so sweet Ms T. I lost my dream boy 3 years ago and I have never forgotten him. I think of him in my writings and some times I cry. I love to hear stories of girls who find their dream boy though. There's a boy close to it for all of us, I know:)

• The story about the boy that cut his hair is a very true story. They are both friends of mine. The boy is a black belt in karate and wanted to make sure she really loved him before the wedding.
      One time she was accosted in a parking lot by 3 men that wanted to steal her purse. They were unaware that her boy was following behind. An ambulance had to take the men to the hospital... really!

• That is a very inspiring story.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 38

• Very good list, and all are indicative of true love. However, since we have a number of girls and women on this site who have never had a boyfriend, I'd caution that these sorts of indications occur throughout different stages of a long-term relationship, so you shouldn't expect to see more than a few of them (the first sex) when you're early in a relationship.

• These are all good but remember you have to do the same for the guy. It's give and take , not just taking.
    I did write some poem for my lady and i made up a song for her too, she did the same to me, take and give equally

• So about this throwing your coat down on a muddy puddle thing: I've got to ask, why would anyone ever do that? If your coat is able to cover the muddy puddle, then it's small enough for most guys to do a little hop over. Why dirty your clothing if you can just pick the girl up and take a short leap across a puddle? Or if you're not quite that athletic, chances are you can still tip toe to the middle of the puddle and lift her across the puddle. Oh well. Great myTake though.

• You will catch on with time Mr YMT:)
      Thank you so much for reading my post!

• Honestly all of this stuff sounds like it came straight out of a romance novel or a chick flick. Only a fraction of the things on this list really do happen. I think this is what's wrong with some women these days they want to find a guy that is just like the men that they read in their little love books and chick flicks.

• Yeah I must be a real asshole. I've been married for 35 years, and I only do about 8 of those 30 things on a regular basis.

• Omg what is this a fairytale? It's romantic af but no guy will do half of those things and will still love his girl amazingly. Don't go expecting all that or you'll never find a man. They'll all think you're way too hard to keep happy.

• 1. to 13. -> Sounds romantic but if you actually are with someone like this it can be a genuine MAJOR red flag. This guy could have issues:
    - Really loves you and has major self esteem / abandonment issues
    - Could be controlling and obsessive
    - Could be grade a pathological person who charms you wines and dines you into this perfect idyllic romantic relationship, to just dump you when you start falling for him. That shit is rare but it does exist and it can ruin your life.
    - Could be all genuine and cute as fuck but might lead to a severely co-dependant relationship, very unhealthy lol
    ->"He will throw his coat down in a puddle of water for you to walk across so you will not muddy your shoes" So why doesn't he just carry you across? If your boy does that he's a dumbass, sorry not sorry.

20. Well if disney made porn, thats what it'd be like lol
    27. What if you want to have a granny midget gangbang? lmao

But yeah a lot of those, if you spot them, probably means he is head over heels for you.

Bear in mind love in real life is scarcely unconditional. If he displays all of that and you show nothing back. Eventually it won't work out. Its always a two way street. And when that breaks down, the relationship cannot last one way or another. Either the girl will become bored of him and leave, or he will find the strength to tear himself away from it, or if he is so deeply engrossed in it he cannot escape it will wear him down until he is completely and utterly destroyed or dead.

• This is all fine and dandy but you're asking a lot from a guy. First off, he's gonna have to know what kind of person he truly wants for his future. Secondly, he needs to be very in tuned with his emotions. This is something not a lot of people in general can do without a lot of soul searching. And lastly, he's gonna need the motivation to keep doing all this. I love doting on the one I love but if I feel unappreciated, I will stop everything at that very second.

What you have is a goldmine of love and devotion but what are you going to do to return that effort? I may love this girl to the end of the time but that high level of effort is still tiring. If you don't treat him with the same dedication he's giving you, he'll burn out right in front of you and it is not pretty. Be careful of what you ask for, because no good deed goes unpunished.

No I'm not some embittered man who's been wronged by a past love. I've been in that position before and it's tiring as hell. Then you don't get the appreciation for your hard work, because love is truly hard work, and it hurts. I don't want anyone to go through that kind of hurt because it sucks more than you'll ever understand. So a bit of advice to all of you out there, know what you want and know your worth before going into a relationship. Because if you don't, you'll fall into the pit of man hating third wave feminism or the woman bashing MGTOW.

• I loved this. I genuinely did. Thank you for bringing warmth to my cold spirit.

• Thank you Sir, I am so glad you liked it and for your kind acknowledgment:)

• I'm not really sure what to conclude of it 🤔
    Half of me feels like about half of these are traits found in the highest white knight slaves.
    The other half seems true to me.
    It's complicated. 🤷

• OK the boys have a point I would not lay my coat on the ground ide pick my girl up and carry her away from the mud puddles. The sentiment was nice, I have some beautiful memories. This my take made me think of the past, possibly the future.

• What a sweet take, thanks for sharing :) I currently love the wrong girl, but hopefully I'll some day love the right one..

• you are living in fantasy, its only possible in the real world if your dream boy is rich enough to be your slave.
    even if we agree that some of your points are possible but do you really expect point no 11,14,15,16,17 from your guy?
    i bet even superman can't fulfill your 30 wishes.

• This is a good MyTake. However I am not willing to do any of these for a girl right now because when I do put myself out there I get led on, played, rejected, or put in the friend zone (which is partially my fault too). I want attention from a girl before I do any of these things. I’m done chasing girls because it leads nowhere. I want what’s best for me in the long run. Yet all the women on this sight will probably think that this is selfish because they aren’t getting chased.

• Don’t forget he will sign off
    The Internet for you

• you are confusing dreams with fantasy world. Reality is never perfect, Nobody is perfect, everyone has their flaws and imperfections, You are wrong on some points

• Egads. More puppy dogs rainbows and pink unicorns. LOL

• Do you write poems and songs for her? do you put a coat down on every puddle so she won't get her shoes dirty? doubt it

• Hindsight will tell.
    Hindsight is often rather good.

• ''He cannot stop thinking about you'' after this I didn't want to read anymore.
    Because this is bullshit #1
    Do u read his mind?

• ya your wayy off in left field, like CoffeeWC said thats infatuation

• Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

• That's not love, that's infatuation. That's foolish blindness

• LOL stopped reading at "He cannot stop thinking about you"

• Thank you

• Thank you

• Very good my take Ms. Laurie :)

• Really a special information,
    Thanks for it

• Love doesn't exist

• Nice Take

• Great Take 👍👍

• Show more from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 31

• how do you know all this when you have never had a "boy" to love you? i hate to say it, but just because someone loves you doesn't mean they will be a fairytale character. in fact, they NEVER will be.

"He will throw his coat down in a puddle of water for you to walk across so you will not muddy your shoes."
    tbh i would be upset if he did that because that would just plain suck for him. Would YOU throw your coat down on a muddy puddle for him to walk on? also, why can't a girl just walk around the puddle? why is every single "boy" in love an idiot who would throw their coat and the ground into a muddle puddle if the girl only has to walk AROUND it?

what is with this fictional fairytale theme here? it disturbs me too see this much of it. look, i've been in love before and i would do anything for him, and i would (and would've) even died ofr him, but why die for him if you can use your brain and make it to where nobody has to die? see my point? just because someone may love somebody doesn't mean they will lose their mind and any sense of intelligence.

i don't want to crush your dreams. it id fine to dream, but to this extent, you will only hurt yourself and other people by holding your expectations to them. and all these stupid romance movies and books condoning naivities in girls with too many expectations don't help. look, just learn how to balance dreams with reality, and make them realistic dreams. dream of finding a love, but also dream of how he will be imperfect and that will be enjoyable because you are not perfect either and how you can grow together and how YOU can help HIM. dream of him arguing with you and spending a night in a hotel and then coming back and you both apologizing. dream of more humane thing happening. dream of the things you can do together and how many trials you can go through that will only make you two stronger. by the way you made it sound was as if he was in a storybook but it doesn't seem like you totally understand that love isn't only dreams but reality as well.

sorry about the lecture

• Hi Ms Punzie, It was very nice of you to render your opinion regarding my MyTake post. You put a lot of time and work into that and I do not take lightly your words or your effort. You are very thoughtful and kind. Thank you so much:)

• And thank you for not being angry with me lol I want you and other people to be happy and not let fown. There should be a balnace of disspointment and satisfaction lol

• You will know when he loves you. When a guy loves a girl he lets her know. He looks at her different and the sex is different. There's more tenderness in his touches. He cares more about her needs and wants. He does whatever he can to make her smile.

• Well said Ms P!

• And I didn't leave him in the dark when I knew I loved him either. I said it and he knew just by the way I acted towards him. You know when they love you. Men or women. And I read an opinion from another reply stating something along the lines of making it a 2 way street and not always giving to your partner. Let them give too. You're a team. Its not a me or you, Its an us. My boyfriend and I say that constantly. It's not a 1 person show.

• This is really cute and everything but I think its a bit much. I doubt anyone would do all these though lol
    It should never be expected in a relationship, and even if ya boy don't do all these things, they'll still show their love in little ways
    like i guess I don't know I've been single for almost 15 years

• You are so funny Ms SNR!
      With a user name like yours, you must really be a princess:)

• But I can tell you are a very smart girl and with the quest for knowledge that you have, soon you will know much about what to do in your future and what type of people to most connect yourself with. You will never know everything, but keep trying to find everything out and be around good people and eventually a good boy will find you too:)

• haha thank u :)

• No boys are in love with me at the moment, not as far as I know anyways.

• Fate has it's own timing Ms SG. Your boy is dreaming of you now:)

• Although she is my first girlfriend, there are a lot of things I miss about a relationship with a guy.

• All will work out the way it should. Fate and patience:)

• What you have is a goldmine of love and devotion but what are you going to do to return that effort? I may love this girl to the end of the time but that high level of effort is still tiring. If you don't treat him with the same dedication he's giving you, he'll burn out right in front of you and it is not pretty. Be careful of what you ask for, because no good deed goes unpunished.

• Thank you for for your great analysis and question Ms Lolily!
      I have your answer prepared for a “MyTake” but I have another one pending that I must release first. When I post it, I will notify you.

• He doesn't do everything in the list, but ik he really loves me ❤
    Thank you for the take by the way it was lovely to read!

• I hope a boy will love me like some of these when I’m older.

• There is a boy growing up now that is dreaming of a girl who is going to be just like you will when it's the right time, and he will find you for sure Ms Meaghan:)

• Awe, thanks. Got me all emotional now.

• Many woman like to be desirable and man like that.
    But not all woman like to be desirable but man do not like that.
    Yet those woman who like to be desireble are trained that way to be and know man like that like to be desireble by many man.
    This also is the reason why some woman are always alone and other woman who like to be desireble have many dates and a good sex life while other woman who do not like to be desireble have no sex live at all and no dates ever not even one or sex for only 5 minutes. :)

• am i weird for not wanting such boyfriend? 😂 some points are nice but also it looks like he would be the annoying and clingy type but I need to have some me time too

• Please tell me I'm not the only person to see this as 30 ways to doubt your boy's love

• That's kinda a lot. I doubt anyone would do all of that. But still, great take!

• I'll keep that in mind next time I get involved with a lover

Because this is bullshit #1
      Do u read his mind?

• It's nice and pretty but if a guy did all that for me, I'll start to feel weird I'm an equal not a damsel in distress. Putting your coat in water so you don't muddy the shoes, either walk around the puddle or wipe of the mud when it's dry. If flowers were brought every day, they'll lose their meaning and it won't feel special anymore.

And that's only if your meeting him halfway, sorry if I'm being pessimistic I just couldn't imagine a relationship like that, I'd feel as though I'd lose respect for the guy if everything was about me.

• Great list

• no this is called obsession. i don't want -and first does it exist?- such a clingy guy

• im gonna die alone

• Really amazing

• Thank you so much Ms Awanti, that means a lot:)

• It takes so long to get what is in your heart into finished text and then so nice to know that others can feel what was being felt while I wrote it and I can tell that you did.
      That is so, so sweet of you and thank you again:)

Because this is bullshit #1
      Do u read his mind?

• Love this soooo hard

• I am so happy that you liked it Ms FP. That means a lot to me as you are so special.
      And I know your boy will find you one day soon!

• Aww I feel the same way about you punkin 😘. I hope you are right though. 🌻

• Cute lol

• Such a nice take

• To much reading it should only be 5 not 30 lol

• And he's not exist.

• hahahah none none none!! I'm about to sing a song about this now!

• If only I had someone who fit all of those, id be so lucky...
    Really good take by the way 👍.

• My man doesn't have to do all of these things for him to prove to me his love for me is real. The only way for me to know he truly loves me is him accepting me as I am, flaws and all, and still sticks with me. I never have to feel alone knowing I have him in my life. Everything else on the list are bonuses. Boys don't stick up with you very long. He will get bored eventually. A man does.

• This is the perfect ad for a dating website.

• Hmmmm... very wnlightening... I’ll keep this in mind!

• this is nice.
    Completely unbelievable, but nice.

• Thanks.

• Well now I know 💔😐

Because this is bullshit #1
      Do u read his mind?

• Show more from Girls
    1