5 Signs He Ain't Into You Girl!

amandaschwartz

5 Signs He Ain't Into You Girl!

1. He cancels plans

You initiate making plans, and he reluctantly agrees. An hour before you are to meet up he cancels and comes up with a bs excuse. If he does this once in a blue moon and the reason is legitimate then you have nothing to worry about, but if this is a common thing then don't kid yourself.

5 Signs He Ain't Into You Girl!

2. He takes forever to respond to your calls/texts

Sure he might be working or busy and isn't living on his phone. However, if you find him hanging out on social media posting away, meanwhile it has been 3 days since he replied to your instant message then maybe you should reconsider whether you should be devoting your time to him at all.

5 Signs He Ain't Into You Girl!

3. He doesn't give you attention

If you're trying your best to get his attention and find out about him, and he doesn't give you the time of day- he may not be into you. A man should chase to some degree, and if you find yourself literally stalking him to get him to talk to you, then he isn't the one for you.

5 Signs He Ain't Into You Girl!

4. He says he isn't ready for a relationship

Of course there are many legitimate reasons for why someone may not be ready for a relationship; work, school, recent break up, etc. If a guy likes you however then he wouldn't want to date other girls and would do whatever it takes to make you his and be loyal.

5 Signs He Ain't Into You Girl!

5. He talks to you about other girls

This is a big sign that either he is trying to make you jealous, or more than likely he isn't feeling you. If the guy you like is talking about how hot your roommate or sister is to your face, then they couldn't care less about your feelings, nor do they fancy you.

5 Signs He Ain't Into You Girl!
12
5

Most Helpful Girl

• cherryphi82
    Uhm, not necessarily four and five. I was *in* a relationship with a guy who kept insisting he wasn't ready for one, yet acted out all the things people do in them. Also, guys who are seriously into you may talk about other girls. Don't ask me why, but they do. It's probably some weird test or something.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• somewheresomeway
    Girls like challenge though. All the examples above are over the top and disrespectful (applied vice versa too).

But still more women are into assholes than guys are into bitches. They really do like the challenge.
    Is this still revelant?
  • windknowsmyname
    Fucking tattoo this shit on girls arms, legs, and stomach, cause girls do be missing painfully obvious clues as to him not being into her.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

410
  • Logorithim
    Quite true- all of them. Great Take on red flags.
  • Napoli
    This is just stating the obvious. No offence to anyone, but no one should need this explaining to them.
    Girls aren't stupid.
  • ScaryCool
    Yeah I gotta say this applies to both genders really.
  • FreshStart_2018
    Yup these are my basic guidelines too. If he’s like that I automatically back off.
  • HereIbe
    These can also be called "Five sure-fire ways to make panties wet for you, dude."

I keed! I keed! Okay not TOTALLY keed, some women DO get hot and bothered over this kind of mistreatment.
  • JellyDonutguy96
    um I'm not a constant conversationalist but I'd show I'm interested with basic affection, and smiling, I do talk but my attention wouldn't always be on her but that wouldn't mean I'm not into her
  • LegateLanius
    5 signs anyone isn't into you regardless of gender.
  • jacquesvol
    If you ask a kiss and you get a peck on the forehead or a hug.
  • StickStickity13
    Agreed, it's amazing how hard women try when I ignore them for a few days
  • MissGeorgia
    This works for both genders
  • Angelina25
    So clearly, the guy I thought liked me doesn't.
  • Joshy651
    I think those ar actions i didn't see any signs
  • Anon-ymous1
    Disagree with four and five. Other three are good.
  • ovoxo_
    Most girls do not experience anything of this list