Why You Should Date Fat Girls

They’ll enjoy it when you take them out to dinner

They’ll be more than happy to go to dinner with you and they aren’t that picky. They’ll enjoy ordering and eating food with you.

If you’re fat, she won’t judge you and you won’t look bad next to her

Why You Should Date Fat Girls

If you’re not fat, you’d look good next to her

Why You Should Date Fat Girls

You won’t have to worry about being physically fit

If she doesn’t care about her weight, you don’t have to care about your weight either. She most likely has low standards because she knows she’s not attractive enough to have higher standards.

She’s probably a good cook or good restaurant/food selector

Fat people usually love everything about food, so they’re either good cooks and/or know all about delicious foods and nice restaurants.

She’ll reward you when you feed her enough

Take her out to lunch, she’ll be happy enough to cook for you next time. Cook her something, she might reward you with sex.

She most likely has a good personality

She has to be nice because she’d be alone forever if she has nothing to offer besides being fat.

620

Most Helpful Guy

• Great take

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 6

• It shouldn’t matter what they look like but more thier personality. Even if they are fat or skinny or in between

• So good people are fat and evil people are skinny?
    Damn, what a stupid stereotype.

• Lmfaooo what is this?

• Interesting myTake!

• Uh, what?

• Not necessarily ture some of the biggest girls I know are very mean and judgmental of others to hide and to make them feel better about their own insecurities

What Guys Said 19

• The girls pictured above are obese, not merely fat. I am willing to date overweight women, but not obese ones, and, yes, in my experience overweight Girls are nicer, more appreciative and better girlfriends Overall.

• Wrong on every point. It still depends on the individual. Some overweight people can't cook, some are judgmental, and some have shitty personalities just like anyone else.

• Hahahajajjsjsjfhjf

Next do one about why you should date girls with drug problems because of how vulnerable it makes them as well!

• You copied these same reasons from the article "15 Reasons Every Guy Has Dating a Bigger Woman (I think it's been taken off its website), and it went viral for being controversial about three years ago.

Below is a response to that same article from TheOdysseyonline. com.

www.theodysseyonline.com/an-open-response-to-15-thoughts-every-guy-has-when-dating-bigger-woman

• They're also better in bed because they're more grateful - and they ALWAYS swalllow.

• Sorry, I just can't get hard for someone that soft.

• pretty sure most girls will be good to you if you treat them right and have their own standards regardless of how big or small they are

• Is this a serious post?

• What in the everloving hell is this?

• Especially if YOU are fat yourself! LOL

• Nah, just not my type.

• Fuck no. What kind of loser do you take me for.

• thats all I date and will date #zerofucksgiven

• Yeah not for me sorry. Nice my take though

• I agree

• I mean... I guess... I was actually thinking about this earlier today. I am ok with somebody who is a bit big, but I'd want to know that at some point, they'd be worried specifically for health reasons. I wouldn't mention anything directly unless urgently needed, as it's too touchy. But I know the issue can come up eventually should they get sick or be in pain and I'd hope they'd think about it before this. I think when they date, there's no doubt they wonder about their looks a bit. Everyone does a little bit when they start dating. Maybe some more than others, but it still becomes a question on one's mind. Pressuring them about it I know doesn't do anything good, because usually they already know and had enough trouble with it as it is. So it's best to let them slowly think about it themselves as nobody can force somebody else to do something anyways. I will say that although I don't have a fetish or anything for bigger girls and part of me can't help being attracted to skinnier girls, as it came as an affect of how I grew up. But, if somebody big liked me, I'd give them a fair shot. I give any girl a fair shot. All they have to do is approach me and be willing to deal with my own issues. I've literally rejected girls that were technically a bit more physically attractive to me specifically because I KNEW the personalities would cause conflict. Weight is not near as much an issue for me as personality and brains. And Imma be honest, yes, sometimes bigger girls are in fact easier to talk to, and I predict part of that reason is because the vast majority at some point suffered with body issues before or bullying automatically. Where as, a more average weight girl, it's one or two less issues they dealt with. I want somebody who actually has gone through challenges, not some petite spoiled idiot. The more difficulties they've gone through, the easier it is to relate and get along. I really have no super particular preferences of looks on anyone, as looks change too fast to be that important. And also, I think nothing is sexier than a girl who was bashed before due to looks and shallow things, suddenly burst out as better looking and more successful than the rest after fighting their challenges. THAT is what gets me attracted no doubt. Watch hairspray, Tracy beginning vs end. Not my fave movie, but it does prove a point about looks changing in an instant.

• Fat's where it's at!!!

• This seems to be firmly rooted in the belief that fat people are magically better people because they can't or don't watch what they eat.