6 Things I Find Attractive in a Man, Apparently

VaIiant

So apparently I got nominated for this challenge thingy. Mainly by @jcampbell115 and @AbdKilani. Thanks guys. This is turning out to be a fantastic introduction, but I’d just like to say I normally only write Takes on society and politics issues, so forgive any wrong shit I do.

And if you get butthurt super easily, please leave, because I have a tendency to piss people off. It’s a talent of mine.

1) Intelligence

This seems to be pretty basic, but is a huge one for me. I don’t care if you’re a walking replica of Zac Efron, if your IQ is subpar, rejection is heading your way. I don’t mean simply being smart, either, because with intelligence comes a sense of humor I appreciate- dry and sarcastic. I deeply appreciate witty banter as well, which requires being intelligent. I also, and I’m sure this is a shocker, love debating- I’d like to be able to debate social issues and politics with my partner.

2) Good Body

I had typed it out but accidentally fking deleted it. Ugh. Anyways, a good body is important to me, as it’s what I’m attracted to. Broad shoulders, narrow waist, muscular biceps and pecs. It also means he’s healthy, which is even more important- he cares about an active lifestyle and prolonging his life, and will push me further with my fitness goals.

3) Compassionate

I’m running out of ideas here and I’m only on #3. But I’m really attracted to compassion, not just being “nice” or “sweet”, but truly compassionate, easy to talk to, someone who gives love to others and takes joy in being dependable. That’s such a great quality in a guy.

4) Sarcastic

Im done posting pictures. Just done.

Anyways, I’m a really sarcastic person, that’s just my sense of humor. It’s really attractive to me when a guy not only fully picks up on my humor and understands it, but returns it. I’ve had a lot of people go, “huh? What does that mean?”. It’s really attractive when a guy’s a bit of a salty asshole like me.

5) Height

Probably gonna get a lot of shit for this one, but yes, I care about height. I’m pretty independent and so I rarely feel that cutesy vulnerable feeling- but being with a guy whose a solid 8+ inches taller then me makes me feel more feminine, and hugs are cool, and so are piggyback rides. Generally, being tall is super attractive to me. Not saying I wouldn’t date a short guy, but looking at my dating history, I never have, and I think that’s simply because taller, more thin men are my preference.

6) Loyalty/Not a doormat/Idk

Im hardcore out of ideas. But I value loyalty above all else, and while I’m not like “ooo, he’s so loyal, pls fuck me”, if I’m dating someone, I expect and want him to be loyal- take my side in public arguments, have my back, don’t just lay there and be afraid of confrontation, either. I’m really opinated and strong, and generally have conflicts with people. I want someone who will support me through that, and not only me, but also be loyal to his family and friends.

So I guess that’s it. This has been the most meaningless thing I’ve ever written.

I’m not going to nominate people because I want this trend to die, plus if I tagged carpet she’d write a Take spamming “1) Weeb. 2) Weeb. 3) Weeb.” And so on.

12
6
6Girl Opinion
12Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• juliaanita

i really enjoyed your dry sense of humor!!
    probably agree with everything you say too :)

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

410
  • AbdKilani

piggyback rides
    hahah cute
    I know that you searched your soul for this
    And look around , you done great job :)
    Thanks for sharing this and taking the challenge , and using me as a reference for all these points, you should add point 7-AbdKilani !! haha :p

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • jcampbell115

Haha this made me laugh, how you hit a roadblock part way through and stopped caring xD. It's all in good fun. They're good points though

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • yucel_eden

I am all 6.

Only problem is I also find the same things attractive in a girl.

Hard to find someone with similair characteristics

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • WeirdoWerdo

1. I'm a 1990's super computer.
    2. I got a 6 pack from my dads fridge in the garage.
    3. Pffft I hope I know what you mean.
    4. What? I can't be sarcastic... That's rude as hell..
    5. I'm no hobbit, but in my country I'm 4 inches below average and I'm standing tall at 5'7" aslong as she's 0.1inch shorter it should be alright, no?
    6. I'm as loyal as a dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8kRM1HVHw
    Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Juxtapose

At least you didn't list "ambitious" or "career orientated."

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Dumbbrunette

Loved this take and your sense of humor!!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • MisterSir

thank you

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • NYCQuestions1976

I am maybe two of these things.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • BronzedAdonis

same

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Guanfei

I just have 3 and 6. Maybe 4.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Wowgirl10q

Yay #5

Reply
  • yesnomaybeone985

They are very common

Reply
  • Anonymous

You find attractive when a man is intelligent? Wow, that's a surprise :D

Reply
    • Anonymous

I mean, it's not easy to find such a man in USA :P

• Anonymous

oooooh I like it

Like 1 Person
    Reply