The Most ANNOYING Dating Advice People Have Given Me

I am just going to say that I've seen over 100 dating advises on YouTube, GAG website, and my peers. there are many advice that are the same and there are advice that are really annoying because they make no sense, make contradictions, or just really vague. Here is some of the advice I hate hearing.

1.) "There are many fish in the sea"

Ever seen the Mississippi River? no? well its pretty much polluted to the point there's no fish at all. If there are any fish in the river, it's probably dead. The fish are probably either taken by a fishermen or migrated to another place. In short, the girls around me are not my type! If there's a girl that is my type, another man got to her first already before I knew it. And the dead fish? no offense but i was referring to the unattractive girls. My standards are not that high. its high as a passing grade in college. You have to get at least a C which is just be healthy and pure(which just don't do anything illegal). why would i go for a dead fish when i can go for a fresh fish? as such, this plenty of fish advice, you should also tell me if the water is fresh! you can't tell me there are a lot of girls to date when you yourself don't know that most of the attractive ones are already taken.

2.) "Just be yourself"

That is one heck of a double edge sword. It is true that girls do not like guys who are not being honest to them or even to themselves. However, that idea of being yourself is telling me that it sounds like it will guarantee to backfire 99% of the time. I can approach to a girl and tell her "I like your breasts or butt" because I am being honest. Tell me if got the key to her heart.

3.) "it just happens"

The most ANNOYING advice I have ever heard in my entire life. Its vague, very vague. Are you telling me that I should convert to one of the mainstream religion and pray to god, asking when will it happen? Or I should go to the fields and find a four leaf clover and get the best of luck? If the weather forecast said its going to rain, telling me scientifically is fine since it makes sense, telling me god is angry is another thing, but telling me "it just happen" is more illogical than a person telling me a reason why earth is flat. I don't trust faith or luck enough to see this advice as useful.

4.)"Being in a relationship sucks"

I am not going to take this advice serious when a person saying this to me is in a relationship or married. You can tell me many reason why relationship but I turn a blind eye when I see many happy couples in the park especially when you were talking about how great your relationship went 5 seconds ago. I find this advice very hypocritical, you telling me not to get a girl when you are showing how being in a relationship is great.

5.)"Do not focus getting a relationship, focus on the things you like"

Telling me this is like trying to convince people who don't believe in climate change, believe that climate change is real. You don't really convince me with this advice. The idea of "sex is great", you don't get it from anywhere since prostitution is illegal and many people oppose it. Not only that, there's love, tenderness, and affection from the person around your age. I love playing video games however; that doesn't help me that I still want those things like sex. In my opinion, this advice sounds temporary. Also might be saying "avoid the things you really want, enjoy the things you have" doesn't matter since I still want this thing regardless.

2438

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree with you on 5.
    But there really ARE plenty fish in the sea, tho. You must have reaaaaally high standards if it's hard for you to find girls attractive. I don't know but I see attractive girls EVERYWHERE. Girls are so pretty, I find almost every girl I see attractive. I really do think we're a better half. What's hard is finding someone's personality attractive. But looks wise, c'mon dude, seriously? Dudes are waaaay less attractive then girls, so how do you think WE feel then? I just don't buy it when you say it's hard to find an attractive girl, sorry. And the reason why (attractive by your standards) girls are taken is because you guys move SLOW AS FUCK. Taking weeks to ask a girl out? Please, don't even make me start on this. Keep taking your sweet time figuring what you want, gathering your balls to make a move or playing video games until you're like 60 and realize you waited too long.

• I already stated what my standards are. A girl must be pure and healthy. if you count that as way too high, im curious whats lower. I find girls cute but not EVERY girl. there are 8 billion girls but are you counting by the total girls or only the attractive girls, let alone depending on a person standards. not to mention you also have to minus the girls that are taken and the girls who are not in the area you are living in. being slow isn't one of the main cause. meeting someone new and find out they are already taken wouldn't define as being slow unless you are saying im too slow knowing she exist or what she is. there are people who are married and from a different country. was i too slow that i was born and raise at a different country? courage is one thing but being slow isn't one good cause.

• You know what we hate?
    Well, I hate it when there's this whiny person going on about why they'll be alone for the rest of their lives or how badly they want a partner, and then when you try to give them the attention/comfort they're obviously seeking from you, they snap at you. Because the reality is they're bitter and just want to stay miserable, yet at the same time expect someome to magically appear and fall for them.

So if you fix up your pessimistic attitude, ill be happy to explain these to you:

1. No one told you go for the dead fish, that's exactly what your negative mind made up to be mad at people who say this when you're whining. This only means that statistically, there's some mother fuckers out there who are bound to be both single AND attractive. Why? Statistics & variability. Not everyone who's attractive to you will be attractive to others, or not every universally attractive person has found a compatible partner (which could be you), or not every attractive person is just in a fucking relationship, cause this is anreaaally big world with many people. Maybe of you went out to more places instead of crying on someone's shoulder, you'd find some of these inevitable single attractive women. When you have a good attitude.

2. Thiiis is called you nitpicking for something false in the advisor's statement. They tell you not to put on a false sense of confidence or dont get carried away and accidentally say bad things that you didn't even mean just cause you tried to hard to impress her, and then there's you purposely taking it the wrong way and saying the implication is to say your dirty thoughts aloud. No. Just no. They did not say be sexually open on first impression and you know it.

3. Despite my defence of these advices, this is the only one I'd actually tell people. And ofc, you again change the meaning. No, you don't convert obviously because thats not you just LET it happen, that's still you trying hard to make a girl appear out of nowhere and love you. The purpose is that when you LOOK for a woman, you cut out so much natural behaviour and opportunities while you selectively and forcibly try to look for a person to fuck. But what you dont know is that when you go out and join an event one day just cause you're relaxing and wanting to see your friend, you dont know that there might be a girl there who is a mutual friend at the event helping out and that one day with more interaction with her, you'll actually fall for her, and her for you.

• E. g. my partner and i werent LOOKING to fuck each other, we met each other out of the blue when we both decided to do some volunteering at uni. We also didn't see each other again for a month, but slowly by slowlybwe started caring for each other the more we hung out, first just being friends, and here we are in a relationship. We werent looking for a relationship, it just happened by being friends first then falling in love without trying. Get that?

4. Wow, this is common sense, this isn't advice, this is just them comforting you when you complained instead of bragging to you about their relationship. It's just being courteous.

5. This is connected to no.3. stop making a girl to fuck your whole priority. Do this and you'll lose natural instincts, opportunities, you'll become too selective, & as we can already see, you'll feel so sorry for yourself to the point of negativity & snappiness at people who only mean well.
      It means relax, cause when you aren't trying so hard, you'll be happy

• 2) im saying you know there's a difference between being sexually forward (and thus uncomfortable) upon meeting someone and waiting to say that shit at a later time. If i make dark jokes, should I say them to my potential boss at a job interview? No. I be my MATURE self at that point and show my FUNNY self when appropriate. This is common sense, so forgive me if i "assumed" you'd have it, god forbid.

3) sigh... Again, fate has nothing to do with it. It's statistically, logically, PROBABILITY 😂

4) they're trying to cheer you up. It's not advice, it's consoling. They talked up their relationship, yes, but when they realised you werent going well, they tried considering your feelings. Tell them they're wasting their time next time if you're just going to twist their implications

• LMAO "plant of 7 billion." My mistake. Probs a few bad typos here, sorry

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. There are many fish in the sea

There are many women available but most of them are not what you are looking for. However, you aren't selecting a fantasy football team; you only need ONE good woman to establish a relationship. Just one!

2. Just be yourself

Yes, but you don't walk up to a girl you've never met and tell her that she has bodacious titties! Come on! You've got to spend some time getting to know a girl before you tell her that she has bodacious titties!

3. It just happens

Wrong, wrong, wrong! The girl of your dreams isn;t going to come knocking on your front door to ask your mom if you can come out and play. You've got to make it happen, especially as a guy!

4. Being in a relationship sucks

Absolute bullshit! If that was true, no one would stay in a relationship.

5. Do not focus on getting into a relationship, just focus on the things you like.

Be yourself, pursue your life, don;t get totally absorbed with the quest for a relationship, don't try TOO hard. . . but you've got to make it happen!

Good luck!

• you can't "make it happen." You can make it more *likely* to happen

• Well number one is not really advice more like cheering someone up when they get dumped.

Yeah I am myself all the time being yourself doesn't have to mean being rude. And yeah I've told girl I like her boobs and butt and other sexual things, the key here is delivery not the words you say.

When you say something like that try to smile or make it a funny somehow, trust me they will appreciate it.

Another thing is work on yourself go to them gym, dress well and keep hyegiene as top priority. Yeah as a dude shave your balls and maybe your arms legs and arms pits if you're really hairy, trust me girls love a guy with decent mucle mass and that smells good and keeps her hair in check.

Another thing is have a fun life. If you sit at home playing fortnite all night and day nobody is gonna think
    "Hey this guy is interesting"

Find hobbies or a carrier that make you interesting.

I suggest learn how to cook, the ladies love men who cook. Have you ever seen a chef not getting laid? Cause I haven't.

If you're interested become a cop or a fireman those are professions that are manly and women love dudes in uniform.

Smile a lot dude, you're out on a date with a girl your smile is the best weapon you can use along with strong none threatening eye contact.

When you talk to girls just try to get to know then, ask then questions and if you're going to complement her don't use a generic one like"you're beautiful"

Find something unique about her that you honestly like. dimples and birthmarks are ones I use a lot.

If you find a habit she has like for example she bites her nails or plays with her hair be like" you know I've noticed you have x habbit"

That makes them feel like you're actually paying attention..

For us men attraction is what we see but for women they will get attracted to the guy who knows how to ocupy her mind.

That's why bad boys and jerks are so good with women they annoy them and make them feel mad which keeps them thinking about him and she starts to think:

"I might like this guy..."

Once a girl puts that thought on her head you can rest assured you're good with her.

• There is a difference between Things you like vs things you've tried. One example is working out. Have i ever tried working out? yes i have. do i enjoy it? no i do not. another topic i need to bring up is "do girls realistically only like guys you enjoys outdoors than indoors"

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 22

• I think you're taking things to the extreme.

1) Out of 3.5 billion women, there will be assuredly one woman that is interested in you. It's meant to tell you not to give up hope and keep trying. You might not get the results you want, but you're more likely to get someone if you keep trying than not.

Like Quagmire said: "50 no's and 1 yes is still a yes."

2) Let your personality shine through. If everyone said what was on their mind, this world would be a very interesting place and I think a lot more men would find themselves sexless. Obviously, let who you are shine through. If you're a funny guy, use that humor. If you're knowledgeable in a subject that she might be struggling in, ask her if she'd like you to help her.

The rest I agree. It doesn't "just happen" for some people. Many have to search. Being in a relationship is enjoyable for plenty. And I would think that last one is geared to guys who constantly obsess over women, dating, sex, relationships etc. to the point that they DON'T focus on anything else. You just desire it.

• Quagmire? you want any human to take advice from THAT THING? Seriously?
      Joey or even Jonny Bravo I understand but HIM?

• That doesn't make what he said any less true.

• I agree w/all these, but #4 used to really irk me. I've never been the type to sleep around (nothing against those people, just not my thing) and I've always wanted a monogamous relationship. They talk about relationships like as though they hold you back. Yeah your decisions affect your partner, but to me things get better. I love doing things w/my boyfriend. The way I see it is if you meet the right person, go for it. Don't worry about the single life , you are missing anything.

• "I can approach to a girl and tell her "I like your breasts or butt" because I am being honest. Tell me if got the key to her heart."

I would find it really hilarious if you approached me like that, so yeah.. it could work as a conversation opener, but you'd have to move to another topic afterwards or it'd get awkward.

• Nah let’s keep the focus on *your* butt 👍

• @Cosytoasty Lol na, once you've praised my butt, it's time to worship my breasts, my face, my hair, my waist, my legs, my feet and of course my fingernails 😉

• I hate when people trying to lecture or give me advise on every single example you've given.

The only advice that I've gotten that usually is the most useful. Is when I date people that aren't a right fit and people tell me to rethink my choices as per who I date.

• You don’t sound like someone I (or anyone I am friend with) would ever consider dating. You do get some obviously deceiving advices, it could be the result of internet.

• My guy friends always tell me to have sex on the first date...

Never goes well for girls when they do that but they still tell me to

• Definitely don't do that. Don't think I've ever met a married girl who had sex with her husband on their first date... usually the 3rd-6th date is fairly average for my married friends.

• Not always true. I've known people who were married who had sex on their first date. That being said, it happens when it happens. Don't force it.

• @JustAnotherTexasGirl yeah I usually wait until we have agreed to be a monogamous boyfriend and girlfriend before I have sex. Which is usually about 5 or 6 dates in

• The only advice that is good and works is to play hard to forget. Your welcome, you don't need to ask anyone again and get stupid answers!

• 2) well if you approach a girl for only her boobs and ass you should let her know lol. Maybe just say you like her figure/shape, but don't say you like her personality and be a liar.

• i will say... 4. being in a BAD relationship really does suck! way worse then single, but the operative word is bad.

5. this is actually true. its difficult for a lot of people too. why? because when you search for a relationship it is because you aren't happy with in yourself. you ARE insecure, unhappy, and incomplete. and no healthy person will be attracted to that. sure you may end up with a codependant mate who likes those bad things about you... and thats when you end up in a bad relationship like number 4. but you really do need to be happy with YOU or no one else will be.

• #2 J #1esus, I hope a guy being himself doesn't say things like I like your boobs and ass. That is an automatic GTFO as I would be looking for someone who is in it for my personality and not my body. #1 I would take that as don't settle for the first guy who shows interest in you and put all your eggs in that basket. There are lots of people on a dating site. Unless you have a goal to be married within a week just take your time and talk to and date lot of different people to weed out the fuck boys and misfits as you will find a lot of them on a dating site, especially the free sites which are full of fake catfish profiles and people who have nothing to lose.

• Personality is a deal breaker sure. The conversation is continued (in order to discover the personality) because people find each other sexually attractive. I could be the nastiest guy but hot, have women approach me then get turned off by my personality. Or, I could be the nicest guy and never have women approach me because I’m butt ugly to them.

• Agreed. While looks matter to an extent, complimenting a person on their appearance is about as unoriginal as it can get. It’s one thing if they’re sending a picture or trying on a dress and you say look great, beautiful,, etc but doing that as an opener is weak as a lot of women get that regularly. It’s like be more original.

• " I would be looking for someone who is in it for my personality and not my body" - - I know this is not working out for you..
      Because men first fall for the body.. It takes time for them to get to know you to fall for your personality!
      But you would never give a men plenty of time Miss. Pooch

• That you have to love yourself before anyone can love you.

• Don't be anyone's Fool and Stay on your Guard. xx

• Someone is butthurt for being single?

• I'ts not even that, it's actually painful that you chalk it all up to that. It's that he's opening himself to asking for help and people give generalist advice that they don't actually mean or believe in.

• @Armourdillo I don't know about you but I don't sleep 7 in the morning when I have school in less than an hour, if you did sleep though during these hours I understand why your brain is so tiny.
      Plus don't call me kid.

• Okay, Kid :P

• The Mississippi River is a River. Not a sea.

• You really did a good job on this!

• Nice take

• Interesting 😊

• I think people just try to be encouraging

• How is telling someone to stop liking girls when they like girls encouraging at all?

• If there are only dead fish around you and the water is polluted, maybe you need to move to new waters in order to get the things you want in live. Same as a job and everything else.

You may enter a new relationship under false pretenses (i. e. not being yourself) but will you be able to sustain one?
    I'm guessing no one told you to be your horny self and an open book in the first date.

Either way, I usually have no advice for people who are out there looking for 'someone'. That generally translates into 'anyone' with X physical attributes and very little consideration about someone's personality, which is maybe 85% of what makes a relationship?

• physical appearance is not something that bothers me all too much because honestly look at me :) i've been trying to get this girl and i'm pretty sure she likes me back due to the way she acts around me but i'm worried it might be too late, why? because i haven't seen her in like half a week since she works at the same place i do. also 2 friends of mine keep trying to beat me down in the sense of saying "oh you think everyone likes you when they look at you once" this one's particularly annoying because i know what i see.
      i hope i can ask her out this week if not well too bad i guess i'll just have to go back to skating, smoking weed and generally not giving too much of a fuck about jack shit.

• @Gopnik you mean she may have quit the job without saying anything to you?
      Maybe she had some things to take care or just took some time off. I hope you get to meet her again and ask her out, then you will know for sure if she was interested in you or just being friendly, right?

• could be, but i'm pretty sure it's not 'being friendly' or do you become red as a tomato and have an awkward laugh when you make eye contact with someone? she didn't do this once else i'd have thought differently about it.

• Well, if you're single, you're going to hear this kind of thing.

• "There are many fish in the sea, but it's your job to take the opportunity. And sometimes it may not work for some fishes"

• But there can be an actual issue if at the end of the day it's disproportionately difficult for the average fisherman to find a fish. It's entirely possible that there's not enough fish in the water.

Then there's cost. How long can you keep coming back from fishing runs empty handed before you have to give up?

And then there's the oddity that.. women often say things like that but do they *really* "take opportunities"? Because really seems like they make it men's job. It's entirely practical for a solid portion of women to fall into something.

Point is, that advice seems flawed.

• Nice take

What Guys Said 36

• OK, being honest doesn't mean saying everything that is going through your head.

• This... this mytake is true. The truest.
    For me, it's 2, 3, 4, and 5.
    2) only works if you have a vagina. Plain and simple.
    3) this is again, a woman thing. Wait for shit to happen. Newsflash princess, if people don't like you enough, you can wait forever.
    4) nothing to add. This is like bitching about a stubbed toe next to a cancer patient. Tell me again how HORRIBLE it is to listen to her insecurities while I drink a a double vodka to fill the emoty void in my heart with something that makes me feel alive.
    5) this is the worst. The assumption that I must be disappointed in myself. That it's all MY fault, and that I should, and do feel bad about myself. I don't. I've done what i could, and I'm doing what I can. Assuming that I simlly don't have the right mindset is insulting. The worst is when girls or total jocks say this. "You just gotta talk to her. Like this"
    Yeah, you freaking idiot, but you look like a porn star and I look like the camera man. And I can't do shit about it. The "hey, baby, your random bodypart is gorgeous" just doesn't cut it when you are not shaped like a Greek god. Well, sometimes, rarely, it does. But trust me, being short in the dating world is a death sentence, just to list one of the problems. I managed to stike up convos with many many girls, and then when I feel that I'm in charge - they start demeaning me. You are small, you are cute, you are scrawny, etc... and there ARE people who can rock that. I can't. I'm not cute, or scrawny, or tiny, and I don't want to be.
    If a guy says it to me, i have a knuckle sandwich for the go, because fuck you, that's why. But punching women is not a valid mating strategy, unless they are into it. So basically, I'm limited to girls around 155 cm or below, which are NOT THAT COMMON, for your interest. 160? Maybe. Workable. 165? Not gonna work.

• It's mostly women who give this kind of advice because that's how they experience dating - in a passive way. They don't understand what men have to do. It really does "just happen" for them - because men are the ones who move things forwards most of the time.

• Eh you got it 60% right (IMO), I'll give you that. So the whole thing sounds to me more like a rant of ungreatfulness and whining but...
    1.)-Grow up, it may not seem like there are many fish in the sea and that it's all one big conspiracy against you but come on do you even realise how pathetic and self-pittying you sound when you say something like... YOUR WHOLE FIRST POINT. Look, life's hard, stop whining and pick your ass up
    2.) Always hated that one because of how perfect it was made to sound by those saying this BS
    3.) (Not even gonna comment on "mainstream religion") As a Christian I can reliably tell you that simplay praying to God or hoping he will somehow just fulfill all your wishes is nothing more than mainstream crap. If the God I believe in wants you to be with this one girl He is more likely to set you on an emotinal yourney, heck even take you to hell and back so that you are ready for her and so that you deserve her and so that you are grateful for her for you have been so lucky to find yourself in favour of God.
    4.) I never got this advice from anyone which I assume is a good thing considering I'd likely punche them in the face. I agree with you here, might not be for the same reason, but I do. Hey how about applying that same logic another way: Don't live because life sucks!
    5.) Again, I agree with you for so many reasons and the sfirst and the simplest one being... what if you just like being in a relationship? And no, I don't think that you should pursue something simply because you "like it", don't be a dumbass, there's more to life than hedonism

• Yeah, that's all pretty much bullshit isn't it?
    Guys need three things to be a hit with the ladies...
    Looks
    Money
    Confidence. Irrational confidence.
    So hit the gym, hard, and make a ton of dough, you'll gain #3 for the effort. And you'll have them throwing themselves at you. Oh, and cut your hair, no tats, and dress at least one level higher than your competition, wherever it is that you go. This sets you apart.
    And develop your social skills - practice talking to EVERYONE you meet WHEREVER you go. Get good at drawing people out. This way when Ms. Right happens along you can easily strike up a convo and keep it going.
    Love can't happen 'till attraction does, and then there needs to be a conversation.
    And you need some game, so go here and read: www.therationalmale.com

And never forget, YOU ARE THE PRIZE! So act like it. Women will come and go, but a REAL MAN is a prize to behold.

• When I was like 38, I was telling an old friend who I knew during my teenage years, about a recent ended relationship. He was giving me advice on future dating. He was saying to "get a van" because of the logistics with sex and owning a van. Geeschhh at that age that advice was about 20 years outdated. Not for someone at 38... LOL... I don't know what he was thinking. Although he was in a long term relationship and hadn't dated in years, and he was telling ME how to do it? LOL...

• 1. Its generic but its also true. Maybe they don't know the dating scene where you are but there ARE plenty of girls to go around. So maybe you need to move to another city...
    2. Be yourself is only so good as long as you dont have the personality of a doorknob. If you do, you need to work on that. Otherwise its good advice.
    This 'I like your boobs' could even work if you're funny enough to pull it off. But if thats you being yourself then you need to reassess your social skills and work on that until you become a more socially adept version of yourself.
    3. Thats not really advice at all, whoever told you that as advice didn't want to give you advice. Thats terrible.
    4. Well it can honestly be a lot worse than being single. If you fall in love with the wrong person you can kiss your life and sanity goodbye.
    But it can also be great. So its not really advice at all. If you wanna be in a relationship people telling you to stay single aren't helping you achieve what you want, so its bad advice in my opinion.
    5. The reason behind this one is that usually you can come off as needy or desperate if you're focusing on a relationship. You're looking for a girl to fill some gap in you rather than looking at the girl for who she is and enjoying being with her. Thats inherently unattractive.
    Think 'needy salesman', the guy who doesn't really talk to you to connect and see what you need but is just trying to dump any product on you to get that commission cause he's so strapped for cash.
    Focusing on what you like, your hobbies, your career, yourself, takes that away. When you meet others you have no agenda, and that makes you inherently attractive. Thats actually great advice. But its just not very well explained.

• People are just telling you what works. It’s down to you whether you want to listen to it or not, but the fact people say these things show it works for many folks.

The problem is your expectation. You want an attractive girl while you sit at home playing video games... doesn’t work like that.

• It only works with looks money and status

• @TheUglyMan Everyone can't be privileged. Otherwise it would become normal. You just need to play the cards you're dealt with.

Still from what i remember you think high value men have 30 women at once... You exist, so your father must have had 30 women at once, along with looks, money and status i assume?

• Never said that lol

• God will bring someone your way. Nope. It made me feel sick. No, God won’t, he’s a fictional character and saying that he will help me means I have no control over who I meet. I will find someone when I want to and if I choose to. Feelings have to reciprocated of course but I have a choice. It’s ironic that we have free will because god ‘gave it to us’. I just irked me as you can tell.

• Dude, gym every day, approach the women who are at your standards, and keep working on your inner game.

Donald Trump attracted Melania because Melania was a gold digger.

Kanye got Kim because of his inner game (She is richer than he is).

Jay-Z got beyonce because that man probably has more inner game than every man our generation in his thumb alone.

• I get where you are coming from with 3,4, and 5, and 2 maybe. but seriously, one person really isn't as important as most people think, it's not about the "vast number of choices", it's about the fact that if she says no, in the end, it really doesn't matter. I respectfully disagree on 1.

• agreed. just being yourself works for some not for others, and no amount of not focusing on getting in a relationship has gotten me said relationship.

some advice needs to be tailored to the person they're talking to

• #1. Yes, there are many fish in the sea but almost all of them are throwbacks (in fairness, most women probably consider me a throwback).

#4. A person trapped in a horrible, abusive, loveless relationship or marriage might be saying this, making it quite valid from the sayer's perspective.

• 1. There ARE. Try to count how many women you DON'T know... it's a lot, huh? So there! :p
    2. Is so so true. If a girl falls for your "fake" persona, she will be pissed when she finds out that's not really you, and you will be alone again. Period. If she likes who you really are, you're on a whole other level. Yeah, some girls will not like who you really are. Duh. Welcome to earth. Get over it, and keep it real.
    3. I met my wife when I was busy and content and not at all looking for my dream girl. She sat near me in a Starbucks and overheard my phone conversation about the solidification rates of geopolymers. Geeky as fuck, right? She asked me about it, became interested and joined me. The rest is history.
    4. It can be true. Especially if you lied to get her, or she lied to get you.
    5. See #3

Good luck bud - it's not a race, but it really isn't that hard to win, either.

• #2,3,4,5 are pieces of advice you heard from women I bet. That is advice that works for women, but no man can "be himself". He has to be like every other chest-beating idiot, because even though women hate those guys, those are the guys they expect. If you don't act like a man is supposed to act, women will assume there is something wrong with you. #3 and 5 are also advice that women give each other, because it does work out like that for them. Although, if the only thing you like to do is play video games, you might need to find some more hobbies. Work on yourself a bit. #4 is what people tell you when they know you are hopeless and don't want you to feel like you're going to be missing out.

• I hate when people say these things! Nobody wants to tell just tell you straight up: "dude, the reason you aren't getting laid is ____." HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM, DON'T TELL ME TO LET IT SOLVE ITSELF.

• Most dating advice is useless because it is so vague or it is based on generalizations and cliches. Even worse it when people make things sound like it is easy.

• I see what you mean. that's all my parents ever tell me but my big cousins helped me out. Don't watch these vids, hopefully u have a brother/close friend/cousin that's about 18. Talk to him my man

• I hate things like those.
    The first one sounds like a support for dating multiple women and not looking for one solid relationship and SO.

• All of these things are the best advice someone can give?

Y know why?

The best kind of love advice is NO love advice.

• that really doesn't maker any sense similar to what i said on #3

• No amount of advice is going to change who you are as a person, which is 98% what gets you into an actual genuine relationship.

• I lost my girlfriend of 7 years we broke up and all my female cousin could say is there's plenty of fish in the sea that annoyed me

• you're not getting number 2. Which is a shame as its basically all you need to get yourself a keeper.

• this one is my favorite
    "sex isn't even that good"
    my response
    "then why the fuck do you keep doing it then"

• Good. This shows you've learned something. Experience was your teacher.

#nowweknow

• It maybe annoying but it's also true. Take it or leave it.

• OK, I'll give you another one:

"It's not a sprint, it's a marathon"

• I get those same comments a lot since I am also single. But it doesn't bother me that much.

• Yeah, it's the same shit most people spew.

• Nice take... prepare to be attacked

• This mytake made me cry 😭. Good job 👌👍👏

• Show more from Guys
    6