Signs She is Losing Interest in You

Pinay_ako

You meet this amazing woman. You hit it off. She’s the girl of your dreams. Someone you can take home to mom. But you notice she’s been off the radar lately and you are not sure if she’s just busy or she’s slowly losing interest in you.

Here are some signs a woman is slowly losing interest in you…

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

1. She rarely initiates conversation/contact

You used to wake up to a Good morning Handsome insert heart eyes emoji. Now you wake up to a full battery charged zero notifications Iphone. You have to send her one to remind her that you are still alive.

2. She is always busy

Every time you try to meet up or go on a date or do something together, she always has an excuse not to meet you or be with you. She used to always make time for you, now you’re just a burden or a distraction.

3. She doesn’t care to check on you

Gone are the days, she use to call you/send you a quick hey I miss you text during the day. Again, your phone is dry like how she treats you.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

4. She’s cold as ice

When you do see her or visit her, her treatment is cold unlike her warm welcome when she was still into you. She’d sit as far away from you. Her body is facing away from you. Minimal to zero eye contact.

5. She gets irritated/annoyed by you

Whenever you’re around her, her mood changes from good to bad… Acts bored around you.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

6. She doesn’t care about her appearance around you

There is no reason to impress you because she no longer wants to be with you. She used to dress sexy or get dolled up every time you get together. Now she looks like she just rolled out of bed with no F in the world.

7. She doesn’t update you with her life

You used to be her go to person for every major event or the minute inconvenience of her life. Now you’re always the last to know or you just don’t know anything about her anymore.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

8. She doesn’t initiate sex/want sexy time

Instead of turning her on, you turn her off. She pulls away every time you initiate a kiss or just touching her.

9. She is talking to some other guy

When the conversation with you is getting less and short, her conversation is getting longer and deeper with another guy.

10. She ghosts you

She just disappears out of the blue without a warning.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

11. She has a Tinder profile

Yikes. She’s obviously not looking for a friend…

12. She is always going on a night out with her single girl friends

13. She tells you

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

14. She takes forever to reply to you

She used to take a milli second to reply to you even before you finish your text. Now, she replies a lifetime later in one or two words; sometimes only a letter.

15. She stops talking to you

She stops replying to your texts, all your calls going to voicemail. She always has her phone with her and you know she’s ignoring you.

16. She blocks you

She unfriended/unfollowed you on social media. She changed numbers without telling you.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

17. She talks to you about another guy

Ouch.

18. She friend zones you

Starts calling you bro, bruh, buddy, best friend or fam or some shit you don’t like to called that classify as friend/famzoned.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

19. She lies to you

She will make up bullshit excuse or sob story to break up or stop talking so you can leave her alone.

20. You’re here reading this

If you’re wondering if the girl you like is losing interest and you’re here reading this and checking off most of the signs, then she definitely is losing interest with you.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

If you are losing interest with someone, be brave enough to break it to them but be gentle though. Breaking a heart takes time to mend so take it easy. Don’t lead people on. Let them know from the get go before things get serious that you aren’t ready for a serious relationship.

Signs She is Losing Interest in You

When a woman is quiet or showing signs she is slipping away from you, ask yourself why. If you are not making her happy, let her go or make it work. If not, let another woman show you the love and happiness you deserve.

Thanks for the time reading.

XO Pinay_Ako

Signs She is Losing Interest in You
80
34

Most Helpful Guys

• ManOnFire
    All of these are exactly the things that happened in my last relationship, especially No.2 and 9. Oh how I was so heartbroken in the beginning, only to realize later on that this woman plays with multiple men and uses them and gets bored when she's ready. I was just another one on a string. I also found out how some of those other guys themselves even distanced themselves from her too. But I'm amazed at how I've moved on from her and she's the one doing everything she can to avoid me now when I haven't even spoken to her in over a month.

I think women who do all the things in your list probably never cared about a guy anyway. Any time she can start changing temperatures like that it's because she had no real rooted interest in the guy anyway; she was probably just in love with the idea of a relationship. Any time a woman really likes a man, she will acknowledge that things aren't their best in the relationship at the moment or that she's even not really liking everything the guy is doing at the moment, but she won't just start letting go like that.

Real love actually does hold on through the bitter and the sweet.
    Is this still revelant?
  • TonyBologna25
    If your woman doesn’t want sex, it could be for so many reasons other than she’s not into you. Anytime your woman is feeling emotionally hurt, or confused, she’s not going to want to fuck. Women are emotional beings and their emotions change all the time throughout the day. So I wouldn’t take that one too personal, but of course it depends on the context.

Also, if you’ve been together for a while, the sex is mostly going to become less frequent and she’s most likely not going to get dolled up everyday especially if you’re living together. Not very realistic.
    Is this still revelant?
    • pooper89

Sex is a big indicator. Like 9x out of 10, if she hasn't let you fuck her in awhile, she's on the way out.

• @pooper89 I don't know my ex didn’t want to put out a lot when we started having issues and she was the one constantly begging me to stay and I’m the one who left.

• pooper89

It's complicated. She's either using it to be manipulative or she really is not feeling it because she doesn't feel good about the relationship. If I don't genuinely feel good about the relationship or I'm mad about something he did or said, I'm not gonna be interested in anything physical. Just how it goes.

Most Helpful Girls

• Sweetascandy1990
    I never lost interest in a guy once I started dating them. They all loose interest in me. Do you think that I'm doing something wrong? I've been told I'm wife material and a great catch, but they loose interest in me. I end up friendzoned. They see me too innocent. I'm saving myself until marriage. I don't have options because I don't have guys asking me out all the time. I'm not ugly either because I'm told by many people including guys that I'm pretty. I get really sad reading this because it sounds like girls rarely get frienzoned or have many options.
    Is this still revelant?
    • So guys who show too much interest in the beginning you want to use you for sex? Do you think those guys even take anyone serious even if they get a new girl. It sounds to me like selfishness and narcissistic

• PrincessJasmindaaa
    What if this was a guy and he had mental health issues? And he can’t put if hospital for it and he treated you like that? Would u say he was loosing interest or it’s his mental health? Cause before that he wanted her to move in with her and everything
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

3278
  • Logorithim
    Good points all
  • GingerGuy
    Instead of all this, she should just tell him so directly! Especially if the guy likes her. And some of this (like ghosting), is just immature, selfish and disrespectful.
    • GingerGuy

Good take though! I wish women when they loose interest like that would tell us why though or what changed for them? Often they say nothing and we have no idea why?

• Raybert
    The only things you left out was when she tries to fix you up with her sister or mother, her restraining order and when she brings another guy to bed and they both ignore you. Yes, those are also good signs that you should consider moving on.
  • Cokebottle2
    Guys, if she's doing this, she's showing you she doesn't want to affiliate with you. THERE IS NO FRIEND ZONE

WHEN WILL PEOPLE GET THAT THE FRIEND ZONE IS SOMETHING MADE UP, TO SCARE PEOPLE AWAY.

Guys, if a woman is showing you disinterest. DROP HER (figuratively, not literally, as in, don't physically hurt her, lol)
    • wish you would've said that sooner... lmao jk

• armleg
    wtf am i meant to do? Just accept that im a piece of shit that nobody will love? Every girl I've ever been interested in has done pretty much all the things on here. Is this the point where I am actually meant to give up? Its better than making others uncomfortable. Sorry for being such a pig.
  • anupamagrawal
    You must have studied hard to get all such points listed. But, seriously you don't need to follow such list - it becomes clearer when you have open mind. Call her to 'Fuck Off' and starts 'Afresh'
  • BlondeGirl_
    I feel bad af because im in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and i feel like i do like 8 of these. I love him sm but it sucks to talk about the same things everyday
  • cunnilinguist
    It's easier to read an article like this than having to go through all this with no clue whatsoever. This way you can decide "fuk this sh! t" and move on without wasting more of your precious time. Plenty more fish in the sea.
  • CasaNorba
    these are so damn true, but unfortunately a lot of the times we guys witness any of these and assume women are no longer interest we get crucified as assholes and then they suddenly become interested once again when they are in need
  • Matts18
    I do not put up with any of that. I would be rather be with my guy friends before any of this from a girlfriend.
  • This is great info that the guys need to know. Especially for all those "is she into me questions." 👍😇
  • the_bruh
    You know I have my "complicated relationship" where 50% of your signs are her except for tinder, updates on her life and all. She never replies to me. Forget, "sexy times" I've never even touched her, it's been 5 years.
  • Mailo
    This take is hitting me right in my life's darkest spot. After many failed relationships, something grew inside me.. I don't even know how to describe it but I know it's there
  • ariadneR
    I feel like this could also be called "signs she is losing interest at work"😂😂
    Well written bruh
  • BeMuse
    The only problem I see with this, is girls have literately stalked me for years after doing 80% of this…
    • there is playing hard to get and there is avoiding

• Girls lol

• BeMuse

@Poormanscomedian There is also crazy... Don't forget that one. A lot of women change their minds frequently for no good reason. One minute she’s into you, the next she wants to run, the next the two of you are soulmates, the next she hates you, the next she loves you… Dopamine is a hell of a drug… There are no hard and fast rules, you just have to average things out as you go and see what happens.

• jedimasterkundia
    I'd say if she's about to leave you cut her loose and put the nail in the coffin on the relationship as it's hopeless and worthless to continue to keep her in your life cut the rope on the relationship and leave her it pointless to stay
  • Hannah591
    Then they should just end the relationship instead of trying to act like things are all okay.
  • Guardian45
    8. She doesn’t initiate sex/want sexy time...
  • Kayla45
    If she loses interest in me then I suppose I'm not cute enough or something, I'm not against bisexual stuff by the way.
  • crazy8000
    It's pretty much the same the other way around.
    Some of them shows immaturity, week minded, week character.
  • stormbreaker06
    never fall in love with a woman. don't be her friend. treat her like an object and she will either leave or keep coming back
  • Ordinarygurl_
    I think this is accurate and some of these are accurate with guys too
    • Which ones are
      Not?

• @VIVANT no I think that they are all accurate for women and a few are accurate for both

• Yes I was curious which you think do not apply to men 😊

• tonicandgin
    I take a million years to reply even when i like you haha ':)
  • You forgot when they were a shirt that says this

Signs She is Losing Interest in You
  • Sevenpointfive
    even though most guys know this, most don't want to believe it's happening.
    • There are exceptions, some girls just play hard to get. There are a few who stalk me and stalk me in social media and made the mistake by adding me.

The solution is that I don’t care if they play games since I got options so if one is doing that I spend time with the other one lol, no need to waste my energy in someone being childish and immature

• @JustTheTrue agreed. play on playa

• chriscdi
    that last one, im not suspecting but im still reading it and by the way when you mean annoyed by you does being annoyed because i respond slow count?
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    Once again, "Ouch!" for the guys most of these apply to.
  • DiegoO
    Lol. A few days ago I made a Tinder account to check out the app. One of the girl's profiles I read had me laughing 😂.

"I am in a relationship, only looking for friendship". Poor guy.

• ChefCurry
    Lmao why tf would anyone care? literally didn't read a word of this. The only guys that would wonder why are the same guys who demand sex because they're nice. Any other guy sees woman are full of shit and pump n dump.
    • That'll be trumptards who would waste their time on boys like yourself

• Smegskull
    I noticed that none of them are "she tells you the truth so as not to lead you on" surely there are some women out there that aren't worthless, manipulative, exploitative, solipsistic, narcissists?
  • DDpsy
    That should be "Nineteen signs that even if you are not going to be with her, she will definitely not end up with anyone better."
  • StellarDrift
    She lost interest in me. I should care why? It's like trying to make plans with someone that flakes. I should care why? I don't waste my time chasing dead ends.
    • ChefCurry

It's their ego boost. No one told them they look like foot fungus in the morning lmao.

• @ChefCurry: ironically someone told me something similar recently, that some people never got told they look like a turd, so they think they're hotter than a NYC slice.

• Marie1996
    Good points, but the woman should tell him right away and not lead on.
  • Liam_Hayden
    lol Almost all of these would immediately make me dump her anyway.
  • elizamichale1
    Quite detail you put there hehe
    I like number 20 hehe
  • EpicDweeb
    Lol see it's funny cause a lot of these signs are like the opposite of things that I Don't want in a relationship. I don't want her texting me good morning and giving me details about every minute of her day. Like... if that's what a girl normally does then I want someone weird who doesn't really care about texting but can hold a text conversation. xD

So while I agree with most of these, (all of them if the things you described are what she used to do) I still feel like there are exceptions to these rules aand quite frankly I want to date the exceptions xD
  • willzjohn87
    Yikes! I’ve had a few of those signs with an ex girlfriend before. 😄
    Great mytake! 👏🏼
  • Foxxy889
    I was reading this out loud to my boyfriend and he is laughing he's ass off
  • Massageman
    #4 - some gals are just that type, maybe colder than usual?

All the rest seem to ring true.
  • almondcake
    All of this starts when they say I do. Sad but true
  • John_Doesnt
    A woman always loses interest when I make less money and forget to take my penis enhancement pills.
  • RedThread
    Lol I always notice the signs when she doesn't care anymore. It sucks but that's reality.
  • dmmmmm01888
    Guys lie too just like girls do. If they lose interest, simply move on and find someone who is interested in you.
  • I don't know about some of these, but still a good Take. 👍
  • Lman3000
    Well OK then, I guess I'll go fuck myself then, seems I don't got no other options by reading this shit
  • hahahmm
    So basically every woman who is fat & wears baggy clothes at home all the time. Got it
  • 19magic
    I'd say some of these are just normal behaviour tbh and nothing to worry about
  • SexyAshh
    I do all of this but 6 and 8, im interested and have never had problems with men🤷‍♀️
  • CoffeeWC
    I a girl did all these things, they probably never cared in the first place.
  • awanti95
    You said mostly right.
    It applicable on guys also.