1 mo

Why I Do Cost-Benefit Analysis & Calculate ROI Before I Date a Woman

I wrote myTake after reading stories about successful people going through breakups & divorces. Here are my 4 reasons why I conduct cost-benefit analysis & calculating ROI before I date a woman.

1. Doing Cost-Benefit Analysis & Calculating ROI (returns of investment) Helps Me Minimize Odds of Painful Breakup.

By doing cost-benefit analysis & calculating the ROI in dating a woman, it minimizes the odds of painful breakup by determining whether reward outweighs risk or not. Thus, reducing the odds of seeing therapist to deal with a broken heart.

Dangers of Dating
Dangers of Dating

2. Doing cost-benefit analysis & calculating ROI helps me reduce risk of dating ending in failure

Conducting cost-benefit analysis & computing ROI minimizes risk of dating in ending in failure by avoiding date that is more likely to end in failure. Hence, reducing the odds of dating ending in sunk cost.

Money Disappearing
Money Disappearing

3. Doing cost-benefit analysis & calculating the ROI helps me determine if dating her is worth the time & money.

Conducting cost-benefit analysis & calculating the ROI helps me determine if dating her is worth it or not. As a result, I can be 95%-99% confident that I made a correct decision.

Decision Making
Decision Making

4. Doing cost-benefit analysis & calculating the ROI makes my decision easier by quantifying risks & benefits of dating her.

Quantifying risks & benefits of dating her is important to me because it helps me decide whether to date her or not. As a result, the risk of my date ending in catastrophic failure will go down by over 50%.

What I Fear the Most
What I Fear the Most
1
3

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guy

• JustBlaze

You miss the part where she doesn't find you attractive and ends things before you analyze your data.

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• CanadaGirl91

You must be fun at parties!

Is this still revelant?

02
  • Logorithim

Interesting- thanks for that

• patrickjvv

How do you calculate a return on investment on a relationship? Daddy issues -10%?

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!