27 d

The real reason why some women shame men that date younger women

Ever notice when some women shame men that date much younger women, they'll say things like "he's taking advantage of her immaturity", "he's predatory", "the power dynamics is not healthy" etc.
Here's the thing, these comments are just bullshit. They're a cover up.

The real reason why some women shame these men is because they hate the fact that they are valued by their youth. In a conservative society this wouldn't be an issue as people marry and have kids when young.

But in a liberal, feminist society, women are pushed to spend their youth casually dating, being sexually liberated, chasing careers and college degrees. Not locking down a high quality man.

So what happens when they reach their 30s and 40s and are ready to settle down? They notice guys, their age, who are capable 19-22 year old women, take full advantage of it. This shrinks their dating pool.

There simply aren't enough good quality men to go around for these former, sexually liberated women therefore some become cat ladies.

Shaming is just a tactic used by some of these women to guilt men their own age into committing to them.

That's all there is to it. These women aren't good people looking out for some innocent young girl. They're just protecting their own interest. So don't let the shaming get to you.

6
12

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

Most Helpful Girls

• btbc92

Wow. That's an even bigger lie and BS. I tell others to not do it because lets face it, 9/10x your not going to get married or stick together ANYWAY. It's less to do with shrinking our dating pool. We don't care. The only ones who care about that are the ones who mostly sleep around and the ones who do for the most part get married. Not all of them are ex wives who are bitter, or the ever desperate single mother. Not all of them had sex outside of marriage. Some of them are left single because they had no suitable partners on their level. You want to call women who care about younger women truly judgmental but here's the thing. Many of you are looking out to protect YOUR own interest. A lot of these women don't KNOW BETTER. But they end up just like the rest of these women you try to call out in their 30's as sexually liberated. Your using them just as much as they used you in their youth. Stop assuming about people. I had older men check me out at those ages up to now and I am disgusted. And this is coming from a person who is a virgin, never dated or got married or have children. If what you say is so right, where is your WIFE? Oh, let me guess... you have NONE.

Is this still revelant?
  • joeshi

It makes sense why a woman would dislike the younger girl getting the action. I guess that’s where the phase comes “woman age like milk and men age like wine..” i am 20 and i feel just uncomfortable when men hit on 18 and younger girls. It just makes me feel uncomfortable because it’s not legal and it’s gross but i genuinely feel that way. I just never witnessed older woman hating on younger woman for that reason. But i do believe it’s very possible.

Is this still revelant?
    • Hitting on teens just seems wrong to me. I mean even though i don't have any kids the idea of hitting on a teen or having sex with her would be like doing with my daughter. And i find that disturbing. Even if it is technically legal is it really wise.

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous

You are absolutely correct. I was married 27 years and have been single now for 4 (divorce). I am financially secure and the younger the girl I date, the more I find women criticizing me. Women my own age can be hot-I'm wild about one my same age-but most do not get "Sexual Economics". Fair or not, women look for resources in a man and men look for fertility. This is biologically programed. Women as they age decline in fertility, men tend to have more resources. Women in their 20s are "rich" in fertility and men poorer in resources and women develop an entitled attitude. As they age they do not want to recognize they are no longer the buyers in a buyer's market. Also, at my age people have either kept fit or not. Those who did not look aged; those who did can still be hot. Hot but not young-they no longer have the luxury of an "attitude".

Is this still revelant?
    • That's true for some. Lol

• I assume at your age you're not dating girls that are 18-24. If you do, how are you able to be around them? I really can't stand it.

• @GreenPenguin people are people. And actually i have more things in common with girls of all ages and younger girls. So not sure where you are going with that.

• WalterRadio

Sort of...

The reasons why middle aged women hate it when middle aged men date young women is different than why young women hate it.

In the former case, it is because the middle aged women think they deserve those middle aged, successful men. They wasted their first marriage on some loser, and think that it is their turn for a successful man.

In the latter case, it is because the younger women despise that other women's older boyfriends can provide for them in ways their own young boyfriends cannot. They envy the money and power, but when it is someone else with it, it makes them feel inadequate.

Is this still revelant?

410
  • Who shames them? I dated older guys when I was younger. It was fun then it got boring and younger guys started going for me. Age isn’t THAT important but larger age differences can sometimes cause relationship problems. Everyone should date whoever they want! 💯

• Trust me, age is very important. I have troubles being around girls that are only 5 years younger than me. I notice how young they are in the way they talk and act. I do prefer a bit older women though, a year or two. They tend to be the ones I get along with.

Of course, there are exceptions to the rule.

• SlimeC0RE

I don’t see a lot of proof supporting your arguments here, and your arguments aren’t much developed. I give you 20/100.

• englisc

It's all the same. People don't like people who have standards they can't fit, that's all. It makes them feel better to insult those people and to shame them for wanting whatever they want. Both men and women do this all the time.

• Ceasar97

I agree that if a woman wants to get with a older man, it is her choice. But your statement somewhat lacking. It didn't contain any logos or ethos, Where are you getting this from? Why should we trust you? What are your credentials?

• Smiley_face101

Honestly I am creeped out when 30 or 40 years old guys try to flirt with me and date me. Its wired, as if they could not get a girl in their age.
    My boyfriend is 22 and thats perfect

• Anonymous

Depending on the guy, he could easily, he just don't want to

• And I dont want him, it makes me feel that something is wired about him

• Anonymous

Someone else will. Don't act like you don't reject guys your own age either. If a guy gets rejected he just finds another girl.

• LaVillaStrangiato

As one of those quality older men, it doesn't matter to me what anyone else thinks. It's that simple.
    I am attracted to younger women, and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

If I'm shamed, then OK. Everyone is free to have their own opinion. But that opinion won't sway my natural feelings. If I'm going to date younger women, I'm just going to do it.

For me, that's what I want. That's MY opinion.

If you're older and you're mad that the true catches are going for younger women, then step your game up. I'm not going to chase you without a reason.

• I always seem to date much younger women but i never hear such negative remarks

• morrowlow

well they had the same opportunities when they were young so they should take full responsibility for their sad lives. that kind of women are pathetic

• Not to mention the future of their kids genetic health.

• Blondegypsy23

Why who cares mature is better

• Thatsamazing

"Some" women? You mean, all?

• zagor

I agree. Now I'm off to the Junior Prom...

• CT_CD

I agree

• Anonymous

If an older man is dating a woman in her late teens/early 20s, I’m not exactly sure he’s such a “quality man” after all.