18 d

Advertising gets Product & People noticed, especially on Social Media and Dating Sites.

I have seen several questions on GAG lately asking how can I find a guy or girl to date, especially on dating sites?

Why don't I have any real friends?

How do I get people to want to Follow me, Friend me on FB, and like my Instagram pics?

Well, this got me thinking and I looked at FB and Instagram and sites like Plenty of Fish where girls are posting pics of themselves to get "noticed". I have found girls with lots of Likes, Follows, and Friends, post pictures that get attention. Namely, swimsuit pics, cute outfits that show off skin, but the girls that post only a face or otherwise try to hide their bodies, seldom if ever get noticed by guys.

Here are some examples I found of "I don't want some one to notice me" pictures:

the womans kids..
the woman's kids..
I am a skank and whore and dont care what I look like. Which one am I?
I am a skank and whore and don't care what I look like. Which one am I?
These girls want to get noticed and post appropriate/necessary pictures:
I just dumped my ex coz he cheated on me. I need a real loving man and so do my girls.
I just dumped my ex coz he cheated on me. I need a real loving man and so do my "girls".
I am bored. My man left me. I really need someone to love me. I love massages.
selfies looking down sure show off the girls!
selfies looking down sure show off the "girls"!
I really love sex! My baby daddy left me. Looking for a new one. Prego sex is the BEST!
Im just 18yo. HS graduation gift at Cabo! Mom hates this bikini. Guys love it!
I'm just 18yo. HS graduation gift at Cabo! Mom hates this bikini. Guys love it!
i am 17yo, but I dont care that my mom hates this bikini!  What do you guys think?
i am 17yo, but I don't care that my mom hates this bikini! What do you guys think?
Im only 18 and moved to Hawaii to meet guys.
I'm only 18 and moved to Hawaii to meet guys.
No, they are not photoshopped! Go out with me and I will show you they are real!
I wish my boobs were bigger, but dont I have a sexy body?
I wish my boobs were bigger, but don't I have a sexy body?
Hot momma!! Like my show it dress?
Hot momma!! Like my "show it" dress?
Can you count to two?
Can you count to two?
My eyes should tell you what I like in my mouth besides gum...
Wouldnt you like to see what I am hiding with bubbles?
Wouldn't you like to see what I am hiding with bubbles?

This is the things I have found that get women noticed on these dating and social media sites. Do you agree that "advertising" is necessary to get attention?

6
3

Most Helpful Guys

• Draktari
    I have been trying to get noticed with kind of "unusual but still regular" pics of myself, but in 3 years, it is still the absolute void 😂 nevermind that though, today I think that most of "online people" care way to much, if not only for the look. The others are often shy or something like that, but they do try not to stay on the look of people, they very often try to see your inner look. Sadly, there is more and more "online people", and so there is fewer and fewer of the others. At least, this is how I see things right now haha
    Is this still revelant?
  • Gedaria
    That's why people notice things they want , so it should be the same for the individual.
    But why would you want to , it can only be a false premise. Are you sure what you are getting...
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• WhiteShoulder
    I agree with you in general. However, when I went on dating sites back in law school I just posted a regular pic of my face and had no problem getting noticed.
    Is this still revelant?
    • sounds like you were lucky.

I have talked to a lot of guys and most of them don't like responding or "liking" a girl that only shows her face and if they correspond, she is evasive about what she looks like whole body.

I am glad for you!

• Thanks šŸ˜Š

• Kelly6
    Always important
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

14
  • NerdInDenial
    It seems like GAG itself is promoting this type of "advertisement."
  • Cannuck22
    Sadly yes. Iā€™d rather a women just be her self. Why try to impress people. Be your self.
  • jwsstein
    Where did you find this at you sure that's real
    • I went on FB, Instagram, Plenty of Fish, Match, and some other sites.. these are the pics girls have as profile pics or other pics on their profiles..

• ImpatiensSultani
    I really don't understand why you shared this take
    • check out dating sites and FB and instagram like I mention in the MyTake..

Then you will get it...

it's all about how "sex sells"...

• rohitsen5731
    Hiiii