12 d

My dealbreaker for dating men is what will Never make me want to date you

CoolKatie

Hi, is me kate and going to talk about my deal breaker for men that I do dating and started with

1: Age range

if a women put age range on her profile and it mean they shouldn't get any other mne over the age of 50 . if they set their age range to 20-25 . this what pissed me off .

2: Crazy men that are attractied to me

these type I guys always find that are attractive to me but make me feel very uncombable and scared of shit thing they do me . my last ex boyfriend was like this and didn't like how they change at all .

3: Older men that too eager and do not listen to women at all and do not repect women

these guys seem to never look at their women bio or . Just beause a women start something they don't want, it means they don't want the type guys . you just can't message that women if they said No or not interested in you . I dislike these guys so much

4: guys that are here for hocks up or just have a fling

yep these type will look for most attractive women and tried lied their way in her pants and this what I am not for . these guys will have a lot STD and will guys that i will never date

5: cheater

I have very strict rules was cheating if you cheat once . then you out and can't even be trusted again . cheating is the black list of my dealbreaker . how this trust breaker easy and will get very pardoned and something weird will happen .

6: guys that do not understand what NO mean NO

guys that don't understand what NO means . it just doesn't mean counting messaging or asking her out . if she said NO or said she is not interested . it means that .

7: No profile or no pic

this type are just looking for sex or sexing and will tried to find a guy could take advange of them . these guys don't put anything in their bio or profile pic this is on my black list of my dealbreaker

that will be it for now see your soon from Katie

3
1

Most Helpful Guys

• AzzaBlue
    It's not just the men as there are plenty of sub par women on those dating sites as well. However, the deal breakers that you've listed are perfectly reasonable.
    Is this still revelant?
    • CoolKatie

yet i saw all men like all my with dealbreaker and even guys with being immature traits and tried to go for older but they are still immature and playing mixed signals what I also is a dealbreaker too. I can't even find good men without always meeting wrong men and yet i already fed up with bad men for a reason and I do not want them

• DougieFresh
    I looked at your profile picture and then read none of this.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jess1812
    Pretty good standards. I think all women should agree with that.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

01
  • Avicenna
    That's fine