1 mo

Women in their 30s do NOT find it harder to date actual MEN.

BlackBeauty90

Let me be clear. VERY clear.

Women in their 30s DO NOT find it harder to date MEN.

By this I mean actual adults.

Males who have decent jobs, decent careers, are educated, etc. Men that will, in time / if it works out, will actually contribute to a household, to raising children, etc. Men that would make for husbands and fathers, and less likely to be the cowardly douchebag that runs away when things get serious.

The people who say that women have it harder to date in their 30s are **NOT** men.

They are boys trapped in adult bodies. They are typically what you'd call a douchebag.

They often have little to nothing to offer a woman looking for a steady partner, someone that be relied on, a potential father & husband. They are the typical boy-men who jump from woman to woman and run away like cowardly douchebags whenever things get serious.

These boy-men say women have it harder in their 30s as they're TARGETTING young women.

They use the claim "oh you won't be so lucky when 30s, it'll be hard for you, etc., etc., etc." as a form of abuse, bullying, and peer pressure to make YOUNG WOMEN do things they may not necessarily want to - such as having sex early, getting into relationships early, etc. - believing that they won't have success later on.

That's all it is.

So girls STOP listening to the LOSERS and start listening to yourselves.

Get educated. Get a career. DO NOT believe the BULLSHIT that trashy low-quality men who will contribute LITTLE to your lives will tell you to get what they want. They don't give a shit about you, you're just "flavour of the month".

Actual MEN do not want an uneducated housewife that lays about and does nothing. They want a partner. Always have.

17
3
3Girl Opinion
17Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• MzAsh

100% agree. It’s a scare tactic immature guys use to get young girls to settle for less (them). They tried to do it to me too. Then I aged into knowing better. Smart women in their 30s are at a definite advantage in dating and relationships. While 20 year old girls are wasting time entertaining the low effort riffraff, the smart adult women are going for agreeable, hard working, and loyal men and getting married.

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • anon1903

Women in 30s have less options. But the men who date them after all aren't after their tight little bodies, so you're right! Quality over quantity here.

Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

115
  • Lionman95

I'm not sure if I could agree but I appreciate any dating culture where guys are taken by their deeds and not by their promises.
    Like ambition, success, goals, jobs and discipline should decide about how dateable a guy is not his height, beauty and promises.

Reply
  • aliiiek

Well , they have a point, look how its more possible to a woman over 30 to have autism children , let me tell you who are the real losers , men who spend they young time not focusing in a carrier or a money making skill so they can't have a good job and a steady life in their 30
    And woman who spend their best fertility times for fun , instead of find a good man and have a healthy baby ,
    These are the losers , and apparently you are one
    And i can feel you , i can feel you because i am one , im a loser like u , im 25 , spend my life and didn't learn anything useful , now im headed to 2 years mandatory military service (without salary )
    I come out 27yold with nothing
    Yeah you and me are losers , we didn't appreciate our young time and spend it for nothing and now we can't be mad at successful (potential to success) people not to chose us as ,
    I mean why any young woman date someone like me who have nothing stable at 27 and put his best years behind
    And why a successful 30+ year old men seattle down for 30+ year old woman who is now at her bad fertility age put her best years behind

Reply
    • aliiiek

@MzAsh ☝️

• MzAsh

Assuming women want kids, which are fewer now more than ever. I’ve got a man and could have anyone I wanted even still. I could have kids but I don’t want kids. My man knows this and he agrees. Having fun in my 20s and 30s was the best thing I could have done.

• aliiiek

@MzAsh why u even in this shitty discussions when u are married

• RandomGuy1030

I've never understood why women think men want to be with a business partner. If I want to make money Ill find another guy to partner up with. If I want a family Ill find a girl.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • And to say women dont have it harder at 30 is... crazy

• That's funny. My friend is 35. She has a successful career. Is a self confident & self assured woman. And men certainly chase her. And by men I mean real men. Successful men, business owners, engineers, etc.

Men that want a partner not some ditsy pre-30s girl that contributes nothing just like how men who say women won't have success after 30 contribute nothing to an actual woman's life.

• LikeALog

I agree. Before I met my SO, I only dated women in their thirties or so (late twenties and early forties). I found them to be more attractive, more sincere, seeking a real relationship and a life partner.

Reply
  • bamesjond0069

Lmfao. Women say its harder in their 30s too. Or are just single and unmarried and claim they wish they were. Facts speak more than words anyways.

Like 2 People
    Reply

• They just want sex. Smh.

• @bamesjond0069 - ROFL. Yes I agree. The morons saying women after 30 won't get anywhere are only after sex. REAL Men want someone who contributes.

Inferior men don't because well... they're inferior. So they need a woman who doesn't contribute much to feel special about their inferior selves.

• love_conquers_lust

No, there is some truth to this for the women who chose poorly. The man children you’re talking about absolutely are complicit in perpetuating this and should be avoided by women who did not fall into this trap.

The problem for decent men and women in their 30s is these whorish women and men also their 30s tend to be pathological liars and/or they’ll try and guilt you into dating them claiming some past is the past bull shit.

Reply
  • Robbey

I completely agree. I dated in my mid-to-late 30s and early 40s. And I also remarried at 44 and we’re still happily together.

Reply
  • Zeus_66

@BlackBeauty90: You, my lady, are not only a REAL woman, but you have also helped restore some hope back into me. You said it perfectly. Any real man would be amazingly lucky to have you.

Reply
  • Avicenna

Well, in your 30s, you're more likely to run into someone with baggage, but, yeah, there are still plenty of opportunities for women to meet men at that age.

Reply
  • EarthRealm

Oh honey 🍯 Are men Not doing as You command and you get all bent out of shape poor you what will you do to change that?

Reply
    • EarthRealm

It’s funny 😁 how Your trying to Educate These Girls well News Flash They already Know what’s good for them and what’s bad for them They just don’t give a shit

• EarthRealm

I used to be like you always Trying to Educate people and I’ve learned that people have Stopped learning they have no desire to learn
      They don’t care to learn they don’t care to change
      Your just Repeating an Old Cycle that you know They will Never truly Listen to your Advice.
      According to the study, 60% of the population have psychopathic tendencies which reduce connections in the areas of the brain that control fear, anxiety, empathy and sentimentality.

• SPEAK English.

• HighValue

Sounds like a bitter 30+ year old woman that is lying to herself.

So every time a man like me, that never did drugs, doesn't drink alcohol, has a degree, is good with kids and has worked in schools for over 12 years, no criminal record, is very good with kids, wants only an exclusive LTR, and wants healthy kids from someone that biologically is likely to still have healthy kids is somehow "not a man" in your opinion just because you are not desirable anymore to any good men?

Ha ha, funny. Say it all you want, but lies and wishful thinking won't improve your life. You can get the kind of men that want to use you for sex and abandon you, but any good quality man will have no interest. Biology matters. Lies won't change that.

Reply

• HighValue

Chase her for hook ups, not for an exclusive LTR. A woman's successful career means nothing to most good men. Her not having a promiscuous past, having kids from others, having a past of drug or heavy alcohol use, those are the things that matter.
      Any man that wants healthy kids would have no interest in her since she is 35. Biology shows that her chances of having a healthy kid without learning disabilities is very slim. No amount of wishful thinking or delusional opinions from people that made the wrong decisions and wasted their lives will change that.

• Part2603

Lol, feminist cope.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Randalama

Oh dear! Someone's regretting past associations.

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Reply
  • Anonymous

Women can always find a man because men have lower standards. However, the biological value of women in their 30s is less than women in their 20s due to the increased risk of fertility and pregnancy complications as you get older.

The men you describe Will prefer younger, but it probably isn't a deal-breaker if they like you for who you are.

Reply

• Anonymous

That's not what I'm saying. I posted the above based off what I've seen and the studies I've read. This statement is based solely on looks, a person's character, position, resources can make things entirely different; but in today's world where younger men are actually on the backseat and earning less than their female counterparts, Women's hypergamy (only dating up financially) is ultimately their downfall.

• Anonymous

Numbers says other wiss lol.

Your only options is dudes 10 years your age
    Or a Simp you wasn't attracted to before but now need.

Chad don't want you any more lol look and Leonardo di caprio he doesn't datte past 25.

And the dudes who had to wait for their career to pop off is now dating the 21 year olds.

Lol my Lyft driver who was 47 said he dating single mom of two she 27 lol. Like I said 10 years plus

Reply
    • Anonymous

Left over women there literal documentary about this in asia

• Anonymous

This is a defense mechanism if I've ever read one.

Like 1 Person
    Reply