Why guys act this way and that way?

whoever

Men's primarely function is spread their seeds. If you wondering why he act this and that way, he is always searching to seed. Some guys appear different. They are caring genuin but they are basically the same. They all want their seed spread as much as possible. It's just that thier mother is not allowing or they are just acting. What they dream of is make this girl pregnant and move on. Girls want relationship that might give them something from guys. But when you think of them in thier nature, there is nothing to get from them but his baby.

Why guys act this way and that way?

Dawson's Burrowing Bee is one of the largest bees in the world. They live in Australian desert. They fight to get female and when the mating season is over, there is no single male left because they are all dead while they fighting. So, female raise their young alone.

Why guys act this way and that way?

Why guys act this way and that way?
2
8
2Girl Opinion
8Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• kambo_trick3y
    Eating is a primary function. If I don't do it, I'll die.

Sleeping, is a primary function. If I don't do it, I'll die.

Fucking a girl and then tossing her to the side like so much garbage, and then saying, "Whelp! Fuck! It's just in my nature!" is pathetic and weak.

If guys literally listened to what you call "nature," we wouldn't have dedicated, respectable, and self-sacrificing fathers.

Why is this even a Take? This guy is a fucking moron.

"What they dream of is make this girl pregnant and move on." - whoever, 2015.

Genius.
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• lumos
    Way to oversimplify the complexity of male humans. You really want to compare yourself to an insect? Is that really desirable? Something to strive for?
    Like 6 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • lumos

If I was a guy, I'd find this take downright insulting.

• pshah2

Yes, agreed!

• soneoak

Is there a way to report or downvote this shit so his Xper points doesn't increase? Gosh damnit, best way to get points, post absolute garbage and incite furious responses.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

17
  • Tdieseler
    LoL, I've been saying this for years... i like the part when you said "what they dream about..." i won't say we dream of getting the girl pregnant, i'd just say its just to place the seed and move on.
    Nice research on the bees though, its nice to be reminded that even in the animal kingdom, females are still responsible for a vast majority of male deaths :)
    Disagree 1 Person
    • KillerTaco

I just think the wording could have been... A bit better. I agree though. Naturally men want to "explore and conquer". So the desire to want to have as many sexual partners as possible in men is inherent. I also feel that women... while they may not go out and seek as many partners as men are open to having multiple partners as well.

That's why I say it better to have open relationships than to forever stick with one person. If you want to explore and find out how it is to be sexual with another person than why not? It all boils down to having respect for each other and knowing despite those escapades you two love and value each other.

• Tdieseler

@KillerTaco , i noticed the wording too but i was more focused on the message. If i can find someone who is willing to have an open relationship, I think i might just decide to get married. The funny thing about open relationships is that is only fun when you are the one using it. Not so much when your partner is. You have to be really committed to make that work lol.
      Also if the playing field is not level, that could cause problems. Example, A guy who can get a lot of girls and a girl who isn't stereotypically "sexy/attractive" can't have an open relationship. Vice versa too. One person will feel cheated.
      oh did you see my comment on the bee research? hehe

• KillerTaco

Yeah my boyfriend and I had that discussion at the beginning of our relationship. And we're both open to having an open relationship. However right now we've decided to focus on developing and strengthen our own relationship before we actually practice it. I totally understand how it can be a strain on a relationship where there are multiple partners involved. Mainly as you said if there isn't an even balance between the two.

However its not just about "sleeping around". Its more about finding a sexual partner that you "connect with". I'm not going to sleep with just anyone. Neither would be he. We've talked about this in explicit detail so there won't be any misunderstandings once the time comes when we do want to take that step.

• dthdhdghadh
  • FreedomToTheFinger
    well friend if that is what you believe then you certainly have a narrow point of view. I have seen men who only care about sex and I've seen the complete opposite of the spectrum. If you only can only see men as sexual perverts then i wouldn't want to meet your friends.
    Like 1 Person
  • Megalodon
    Isaac newton died a friendless virgin. He believed his role in life was to discover God's secrets. He had a penis.
    So, your wrong.
  • profjynx
    Wow! Did you apply for the role of Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory?

Pathetic
    Like 1 Person
  • StickStickity13
    I guess this is true if your intelligence is on par with insects
  • Dakota_The_Rota
    k. -Filler-
  • PrincessDiamond21
    Man it's sad to be reminded of this painful truth
    Disagree 1 Person