Girls if your boyfriend bought you those big huge teddy bears would you like that?

So i seen a coulple of times that girls like those big teddy bears but I don't know if it's true. Do you girls like those big teddy bears? i was thinking of maybe getting on for me girlfriend cause it's on sale XD Similar to the one below

Girls if your boyfriend bought you those big huge teddy bears would you like that?

• Yes i like those big teddy bears
    Vote A
  • No i do not like those big teddy bears
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice but I wouldn't want it. It's going to be up in the corner of my room, sitting with the spider and maybe be a good home for its babies 😰😋 haha I rather just make out and have sex LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • lool, nor worries, i'll kill that spider :D. Also i do want to have sex with my girlfriend but she really hasn't brought it up. I mean I don't know how to approach. LIke do i just go at her lol? I don't know what to do. i was going to post a question but like i'am not sure if should randomly ask her or better to "just do it". :$ by the way she liked the bear lol and she has room in her house hehe

• Just ask her and see what she says. "I want to take the relationship further" and see if she is ok with it"

• i think she would be ok with it. But yup i will ask first

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish my girlfriend would give me that. =(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes