Girls if your boyfriend bought you those big huge teddy bears would you like that?

So i seen a coulple of times that girls like those big teddy bears but I don't know if it's true. Do you girls like those big teddy bears? i was thinking of maybe getting on for me girlfriend cause it's on sale XD Similar to the one below

• Yes i like those big teddy bears
  • No i do not like those big teddy bears

181

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice but I wouldn't want it. It's going to be up in the corner of my room, sitting with the spider and maybe be a good home for its babies 😰😋 haha I rather just make out and have sex LOL

• lool, nor worries, i'll kill that spider :D. Also i do want to have sex with my girlfriend but she really hasn't brought it up. I mean I don't know how to approach. LIke do i just go at her lol? I don't know what to do. i was going to post a question but like i'am not sure if should randomly ask her or better to "just do it". :$ by the way she liked the bear lol and she has room in her house hehe

• Just ask her and see what she says. "I want to take the relationship further" and see if she is ok with it"

• i think she would be ok with it. But yup i will ask first

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish my girlfriend would give me that. =(