Which My Little Pony character would you date based off of personality?

Which My Little Pony character would you date based off of personality?I'm sorry! XD My friend dared me to post this question, and I thought it would be a fun way to learn which personality type people like the most, sooo... yeah.

Okay... so in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, there are six "mane" ponies, and each of them have very different personalities, and they are:

Twilight Sparkle: She is studious, and perfers to keep to herself most of the time, except when it comes to her friends. She is always willing top help her friends when in trouble. She came out of school at the top of her class, and is very, very smart. She is a bit of a nerd who likes to talk about nerdy things most of the time, and is innocent to most social things, such as parties.

Applejack: The Southern Belle of the group, Applejack lives with her brother and sister on a farm. She is very independent, claiming that she can do things on her own. She is a hard-working, picking apples by herself and selling them to ponies in the village. She is sometimes very stubborn.

Fluttershy: The most quiet of the group, Fluttershy is soft-spoken, and very shy, espcially in front of large crowds. She makes up for this with her passion to help and treat animals, as she shows compassion for them and other ponies.

Rainbow Dash: The brash one of the group, she is a sporty girl who loves to follow her dreams. She is fit and outspoken, not afraid to speak her mind. She is also very confident, but can come off as egotistical sometimes. She has a soft side when it calls for it.

Pinkie Pie: She loves to throw parties and is very random. She is also very outspoken and humerous. Many of her friends have trouble understaning her.

Rarity: Your basic girly girl. She is obessed with fashion and loves creating new styles. She is however, very generous and loves helping her friends and ponies in the village. She loves being treated like a lady, and hopes to one day find the perfect stallion.

So, if you had to choose, which one would you pick? Oh God, the answers are gonna be gold!

• Twilight Sparkle
  • Applejack
  • Fluttershy
    Vote C
  • Rainbow Dash
    Vote D
  • Pinkie Pie
    Vote E
  • Rarity
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Rainbow Dash and Twilight are tied. I guess people like confident or smart girls.

1323

Most Helpful Guy

• Twilight Sparkle is probably the ideal pick out of them all - she's the most rounded character.

Applejack is doable as well since I like her hard working mentality.

Fluttershy I could try. I like shy girls since I myself was once shy, but she takes shyness to a whole new level, which I don't know if I could live with. I'd feel like walking on eggshells all the time. Typically the man is the brave and confident one in a couple but the woman does have to have two legs and the ovaries between them to stand her ground and deal with shit.

Rainbow Dash - don't think so. Too rash and wild. Now, if she could tolerate her polar opposite as a partner then I guess I could try but hollerics like her typically don't tolerate phlegmats like me at all.

Pinkie Pie and Rarity - absofuckinglutely not. The former is mentally unstable and the later is the incarnation of vanity, which should have been her name to begin with.

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 13

• i relate to Twilight Sparkle most with a hint of Rainbow Dash.

as for which one id date, well if these were guys, id date Mr Twilight Sparkle.

• Watching these answers for guys like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOLllBgM9U
    On a date with a stuffed animal and asks to have sex with it and gets super sad at the end.

• Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash

I was gonna tell you "are you serious?" and then I saw it's a dare lol

• Rainbow Dash♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡¤♡♡♡♡

• I like shy guys so Fluttershy? I'd pet her and maybe feed her a carrot, wouldn't date her though!

• Lol the Southern one lives on a farm with her family and is independent, hard-working, and stubborn. They teach kids early these days:) Sorry, that made me smile:)

• oh man i LOVE MLP!!! <3 <3 <3
    well... from the description you gave above i would say that both Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie (because i am very random lol) describe me :p

• I have a little of Twilight Sparkle.. lol!

• Fluttershy cause she would share my love for animals.

• Aww not many picked Fluttershy :/ I'm a lot like Fluttershy though so it sucks to see this, but oh well lol

• Changing it to a dude pony I'd go for rainbow dash lol

• Pinkie Pie

• Fluttershy