What do you think of this prank by a short Indian guy on a height discriminating White girl?

What do you think of this prank on a "heightist" girl? I think it's retarded to blame the girl for her preference. This short Indian guy is so bitter that he uses his taller White friend to punish girls just for their preferences. Typical example of a short man syndrome.

• Good job, girls who don't like short guys need to be punished.
  • Stupid prank, this Indian guy is pathetic because he uses his White friend to punish the girl for her preference.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't watch it so I don't know if she was mean about it or not. I feel like as long as she didn't make fun of him it's not a big deal. people have preferences... some like tall some like short. some like skinny some like chubby. some like handsome/cute some like sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's staged, like every other YouTube social experiment and "prank". These silly scenarios are just too cliche.

Anyway it's fine to have a preference.

What Girls Said 4

• These guys are pathetic.

• That's pathetic. Those d bags have too much free time on their hands. Everybody has preferences and they can't even be sure what hers are or aren't.

• Meh. guys dismiss girls cause of weight so girls can dismiss guys cause of height.. everyone has preference s right.

• but did the indian guy rejected by the same girl because of that?

• This girl asked his height and stopped responding when he wrote he is 5'6''. Then this White guy who is 5'11'' contacted her.

• He dumped her when they were already on date, while the Indian guy was dumped on the dating site. It's not really proportional.

• oops You are right

What Guys Said 4

• I think that serves her right

• people have preferences but they should communicate it and not 'flake' other people.

• For one this is fake. And two, the message is absolutely pathetic and if I knew a guy who did this I would laugh my ass off at how insecure and overcompensating he is. And this is coming from a short guy.

• Girls who height hate deserve all the hate they get.