Have you ever felt so tired of searching for love?

Because... I think i am in that position now.
I feel that i have no luck in romance.
And i am quite sick of it. I am tired.

How about you?
What should i do?

715

Most Helpful Guy

• You should never search for love or ever feel as if NOW is a time I feel like I am ready. Love just happens! So let it and stop thinking about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop looking and let it find you. Once you take the pressure off and end the search things have a way of working them selves out. Learn to love you and enjoy your own company... other people will learn to do the same. Just do your thing and enjoy what is in front of you. Sometimes when searchign you miss things happening it front of you.

What Guys Said 14

• No. Because i never search for love. I suggest you do the same.
    The more you search, the less you find.
    Find yourself
    Create yourself
    Set up goals
    Move toward it
    On your way you will meet the right person out of your notice.
    A relationship is not life. You must have a life first to share with a partner and continue the rest of the road together. So get your life together. Your partner will arrive middle of the road.

• There is a very old saying in Vedas. Our attention should be directed inwards than outwards. So If one loves thyself then there is little to no need for someone to justify the same. The idea of partner I have come to understand now is that one should have somebody to celebrate the gift of life with , rather looking for a person in whom you seek the same. And when you love yourself. People shall love you for the same.

• Bro I think your approach will be successful in our country only and not in other countries.

• Yeah. I'm frustrated beyond belief. I'm 27 and I text and talk to girls all the time, never been past one or two dates with any of them, assuming I can setup a date. Most girls just want a nice guy to text and pass the time. Apparantly I fit the bill perfectly.

• The question is whether you are searching for love, or searching for something to fill a void that you have, which could be missing internal love.

• Change the 'type' of guys you're going for

Oddly 'luck' seems to come to ones who know how to maximize their chances. Self awareness is important

• i don't think love really exits like soulmates, i think finding someone u like to have sex with and u both want to be good to each other is the closest thing u'll find to love.

• Yeah, at this point if it happens it happens. I'm just trying out girls right now. You know, asking them out and stuff.

• yes I am too. I don't know how much time I have before I give up.

• i wish i could remove the part of me that wants someone else. im tired of being not good enough

• Yes i have given up on searching for love.

• Used to, yes. Now I realize what people call love isn't love at all. It's an illusion.

• Just haven't experienced it

• Ah okay, misread.

• No worries. (:

• No. You should stop looking for love. Love is the worst thing that can happen to you

• Yes, unfortunately :(

• fucking women caused this on themselves by fucking with genders and femninism. Now deal with it bitches...

just look at this evil bitch #AnaWryneck

What Girls Said 6

• I've never looked for love which is insane because I haven't been single since I was 16 but Half the guys I dated were more into me than I was into them case was the same with my husband I was just having fun and eventually we got on the same place I'm 25 didn't think I would even be married at my age I guess it happens when you don't care

• Trying to hard.

• Yeah, I quit. Over it.

• No, because I don't go searching for it.

• Nothing live your life there is more to life

• Not so far