Do girls get nervous when talking to really attractive guys?

If so, what are some signs that they're nervous but are happy to be speaking to you? Ladies, has this ever happened to you, and when did it stop happening to you?

225

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to get super nervous when talking to hot guys. Like, even when he'd ask me where our next class is, I'd get an adrenaline rush. It was like that until I finished highschool. After starting university, I learned to not take things too seriously and to give less fucks, and I rarely get nervous when talking to attractive people now.

• When you say nervous, what would you do?

Would you be all smiles but wouldn't know how to keep the convo going or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, most girls aren't that attracted to men/ the male body.
    Most are attracted to personalities of either gender but go with guys because society dictates guys ask girls out.

What Girls Said 21

• I get nervous talking to any guy, whether I find him attractive or not. I'm a very shy person. I usually will be very quiet and hardly talk, or play with my hair. I'll also sometimes play with my fingers and never make direct eye contact until i'm comfortable. It's kind of embarrassing.

• nah not really. Lots of cute guys tried talking to me but I feel like "meh" at them but when it's a smart dude no matter what they look like,, always caught my attention and turns me on especially when sometimes they act arrogant..

• it s not really the looks that intimidate me
    but how dominant, succesful, confident, smart he is
    also his physique

• Yes!!! All the time😭😭😭I get nervous by like answering late when they talk to me (in person wise) I'm more shy to talk to cute guys in person than online cuz when I face a cute guy, I don't know but I think I stutter? Or look at different directions instead of eye contact (not in a crazy way but slowly looking around) lol

• Yeah haha

• How so? How bad does it get?

• Well, once i turned super red
      Once i was shaking

• I've had that happen with a few girls, I felt really bad.

So what are some signs to look out for if the girl is nervous but really likes you?

• I'll blush.. a lot. And in general around people I'll laugh nervously after everything I say, but if I like a guy, everything he says seems funny, unless he's being serious. Also I'll wait for a guy to talk first but I'll try as hard as I can to keep the conversation going just so he'll keep talking to me.

• Always and it doesn't have to be a hot guy. I can blush and be nervous even when talking with some of my friends and girls. It's embarassing as hell.

Once the guy is better looking and/or is wanted by many girls, I usually do get nervous around them.

• Do you assume really good looking guys are wanted by many girls?

• They are. And also my self confidence has a part in it too.

• No, except if I'm into him. If I'm into him. I get nervous even if he's just average-looking when I'm into him. Happened when I was a silly teen though. If she seems to try to feel relaxed and keep talking to you even if she's nervous, I think these can be signs, poor girl.

• Yeah i do. I'd get a bit blushy or maybe not look them in the eye directly. I'd glance in the distance cuz I don't want to gaze directly cuz shyness. I'd smile a lot.

• Are you ever reserved at first or are you pretty open from the get go?

• If he gave you his number, and you followed up, would that mean you were definitely interested?

• hm well depends still... If I reply shortly and don't seem enthusiastic, then I'm probs not interested. If I continue talking with the person and remain interested in talking with them, then probs yeah.

• Yes. When I talk to attractive guys I like, I bring up topics that they enjoy or ask them random things like the date today just so I can start a conversation. This is a little weird but I put on perfume before I talk to them and let them smell it. Or I flip my hair or do my hair in front of them. And I smile and laugh a lot or lean in towards them when I talk. Also, I put my legs towards them. This is a girl thing.

• All the time!

• no, some can be very attractive but very stupid thus making them less intimidating. however, confidence and portraying dominance can make me personally nervous

• A little bashful sometimes

• What are some signs a guy should pick up on?

And do you assume a bunch of girls are after him?

• Would you have a hard time keeping the convo going or struggle to keep speaking to him at all?

• I don't know not really as long as its something good to talk ab

• yes I get nervous when talking to a guy that I find attractive. I'd blush and my hands get sweaty when I talk to this person. and sometimes I don't make eyes contact and seem cold. the signs depend on the girl.

• So you'll try and seem cold and detached? How can I guy differentiate between her being not interested and you just being nervous? Do most girls act that way?

And if he's being flirty and funny will you finally ease up and come out of your shell?

• The cold and detached is me, I don't think any other people would do that. I do that because I have anxiety and I am born with resting bitch face and that is unintentionally. I think if the girl really likes you she would respond to what you're telling her or asking. even if it's just one word (could be she is nervous) and she would try to ask you question. Not all, some of my friends that are confident don't do that. Sure they are nervous but not as nervous as some girls who are shy or have social anxiety. Yes, I would ease up and come out my shell if he's being flirty and funny. Good luck.

• I pee in my pants holding a poker face or a smile.

• Kind of

• Absolutely.

• What will you do? And how can a guy pick on you being nervous?

• Do you mean how do I act when I'm nervous? I guess I would probably avoid direct eye contact, blush, talk fast.

• The more i like guy-the harder fpr me to talk to him

• Hell yeah, if the girls are like me.. then yeah lol

• What will you do? And what's the fear that he'll have a bunch of girls at his beck and call?

• But what about after the fact, like she was hiding a guy for months?

• I don't know what to say to that

• I get nervous talking to anyone to be honest, but I don't talk to attractive guys anyway

• Hot guys? No. A guy I am really into? Yes.

• So what will you do if you're nervous talking to him?

• Depends. Usually ramble on and end up putting my foot in my mouth or I am really on my game that day and think about/ replay it over over and over again in my head then next tiem I see him I am chasing that high...

What Guys Said 4

• That's a good question. I'd like to know the same lol

• I'm sure that some of them do, it's normal.

• tip: they're constantly nervous, regardless of how cute and handsome is the guy

• Girls get nervous when talking to ballers. Really rich guys. Stop focusing so much on looks and pecker size. That's some 1980's shit. Girls are gone past that now.