Boyfriend says im cute, never says im hot/sexy?

most of the times he says im cute, pretty or beautiful... but never hot or sexy. Im not sure if that means he's not sexually attracted to me? He says other girls like celebrities are hot.. and sometimes when i do something he goes "aw you're so cute".. and majority of people thinks im cute/pretty.. I don't know why this bothers me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• The amount of girls who complain when guys call them 'hot' and now this? We can't win. Lol. But seriously, he probably sees you as a nice person and he probably is a nice guy himself, which is causing him to use words that are more respectable, than 'hot'. It doesn't mean he doesn't find you sexually attractive.

But it is true that we do group girls into the cute and hot bracket. Both are good, but they're different.

• i feel like a child when someone says im cute lol esp him.. should i take it as a compliment?

• Yeah, it's definitely a compliment. Think of girls like Selena Gomez, Emma Watson.. A lot of guys go crazy over them and they're what most guys would consider to be cute. And I know what you mean, lol. I've had girls call me that before and it's worse as a guy, I feel like it destroys my manly self image.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally relate with this and I'm going to tell you my opinion (from personal experiences).

If he's like most men, you have nothing to worry about. You have to remember that those celebrity models are supposed to be portrayed as "sexy"- physically. Being cute is far better than being sexy because it's long-term and is more than just looks- it's behavior too! I am sure you are "sexy" in ways other than just looks- cute can be sexy if used right!

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on what you do and what level your relationship is at too. If you are very casual and just hang once in a while and everything is pretty tame, he probably just hasn't seen you in that context yet. Many women have a look that is very conservative and therefore "cute". Sexy and hot is more when you wear tighter fitting clothes, show some cleavage, wear makeup with hot red lipstick. Also, if you are at a stage where you are only holding hands, again, you have not really been in a situation yet to be viewed as "hot".

• Because here is a bummer: While sexy girls are nice visually, they are not the kind most guys want long-term relationships with them. Sexy are the girls who are bump and dump, girls who are only seen for their physical worth.

Him saying you are cute means you are attractive in more aspects than just physical looks to him.

• I'm guilty of this myself.

no he isn't NOT sexually attracted to you

no you are not inferior

• depends what level of attractiveness is considered hot.

• you blow this way out of proportion, look at his dick.

can you get him hard? then he is sexually attracted to you.
    unless its super hard to do.

• Does he drill your hole?

• probably cuz you're not hot or sexy. you're just cute. which is more than can be said for most girls on gag who are ugly pigs.

What Girls Said 3

• he finds you cute not hot

• fuck that guy
    guy u sexy
    u kind
    u can do anything
    although i think he is attracted to you anyways

• Have you tried to be sexy?