Why don't cute guys approach me? :/ What am I doing wrong?

I am an okay looking girl, I stand 5'5ft tall but for most of my life, I've been single. I just don't get approached. Why is that? Most of the guys I like either turn out to be fuckboys who wanna netflix and chill ( I'm not down for that stuff) or cute guys who don't approach me at all. I've had one relationship in the past which turned into a long distance relationship, with him eventually breaking up with me saying "He's not worthy of me" ... I assume he probably cheated. I'm tired of being alone. What am I doing wrong? Is there something I should change about myself of my appearance? I'm shy, and I don't drink or smoke. Could that be why? :( Why don't cute guys approach me? :/ What am I doing wrong?

Why don't cute guys approach me? :/ What am I doing wrong?Why don't cute guys approach me? :/ What am I doing wrong?

833

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pretty and you seem to be the lovable, silly, fun type! So that's great! Lots of guys love that I know I do.
    Your height isn't an issue at all.
    Partly your age and our society where not a lot of young people want a committed relationship.
    You don't drink and guys your age are probably out at bars and clubs on the weekend.
    There is nothing that you are personally doing wrong. Your appearance is good. But you may want to try and approach those cute guys. Break away from your shyness and face your fears. Thats how we grow as a person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You're stunning and look like you have an amazing figure, so it's Definitley not that, I would guess you being shy has a lot to do with it and maybe guys don't get the opportunity to know you as well as both you and they would like to? That and a lot of guys in their twenties aren't looking for serious relationships, they just wanna hookup, eat breakfast for dinner and play COD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you. Yes, I think me being shy has everything to do with it! I can't change who I am though :( I'm not into hookups either :/ sucks for me lol

• ❤ Thank you so much!

• You're very very welcome❤️❤️