If a guy doesn't approach you he isn't interested?

"guys who dont look/stare at you, dont approach you aren't interested"

- i feel like this is true, not every guy is the same, but i feel like its applies to most guys. So if i dont catch a guy looking at me on a regular basis and/or approaches me i can't be interested.

Is there any truth in this? What i wrote obove is just my personal experience/belifes

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy ***normally*** doesn't approach you or make eye contact with you, he probably isn't too interested. An example would be if he were to lock eyes with you or approach you every so often, like once per 3 days or whatnot. If you notice that some days he looks at you and approaches you and other days he doesn't, there's an underlying meaning. In this case if he locked eyes with you/approached before but doesn't do it as often now, he either feels rejected, is too shy to do it now, or lost interest. All of these examples correlate with the idea that he has stopped looking at you/approaching you as often, since he's unlikely to continue the eye contact and whatnot if he feels any of those three examples. Sorry for the long elaboration by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I also feel the same as the poster here. I think taht is my case. If a guy do not apprpoach me or even stare at me he ain't interested for most guys

What Guys Said 3

• I shall morph this question more floridly. If a guy doesn't approach/stare at you then it probably means he isn't curious about you and curiosity is a very natural element in attraction/friendship. One has to be curious on some subtle or certain level.

• Mostly true, he would look if he was interested

• If he doesn't approach you it could be a number of things. Lots of times they're shy.

What Girls Said 1

• it's true for the shy ones

• true for shy guy that they aren't interested if they dont approach you?

• no that they won't approach even if they are interested