Is being "innocent and pure" a turn off?

So almost single person I meet says I come off as "innocent", "pure", or "sweet" etc.. I don't even know why- I don't think I am particularly any of those, but if almost everyone is saying it then I must be doing something wrong. Is it a major turn off? If it is, what can i do to seem less innocent, pure, sweet blah blah?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a plus. Guys love a girl , who is innocent and doesn't hoe around.

Don't let girls tell u guys hate innocent girls. If they do they most likely jealous because they are the ones hoeing around. And all the guys just want them for a quickie, and nothing more

Most Helpful Girl

• It is to some and it is not for some.
    Depends on who you like.

The guy I like is more on the pious side so he likes those kind of girls.

What Guys Said 8

• Not a turn off. I would love to be with a woman someday who actually is pure and sweet. It's a rarity in my age range though. I only get the ones who "look" sweet. Don't go out of your way to seem less innocent, just do you.

• For me, it's a plus. It will let communication easier. I would like to date someone pure and innocent.

• Definitely not, a rarity if anything

• Not at all. It's a plus.

• dunno why you'd wanna change that.

Sweet and pure over trash anyday

• Meh. If people think u won't be interested in doing shit with them maybe. And I don't just mean sex.

• For me it a turn on accualy 😉

• Innocent and pure means a virgin.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!