Would you let your girlfriend wear this to a night club?

Just to make it clear here i am not the one wearing this outfit the girl wearing it used to be a friend of mine a coupe of years ago

1435

Most Helpful Guy

• my girlfriend wears what she wants who am i to stop her... if she expects me to push away the idiots who will be hitting on her drunk or not ;) she is sadly mistaken ^^ i'm not stopping her from wearing this, but i'm not helping her if she complains ^^

• Guess you got a point there

• @Truthatanycost if it's just idiots hitting on her i'm not stepping in... if i feel like 1 or 2 guys might pose a threat i'm pushing them aside

• The point is, why even put yourself in that situation in the first place. Very easy to get stabbed or end up in jail, or with a life threatening injury all because you were with that sort of girl. Us guys need to be much smarter than that.

What Guys Said 34

• No. She has impressive breasts but the top isn't flattering. And those look like shorts, she should be wearing a skirt so I can fuck her in the alley/bathroom.

• I'm not going to tell a girl what she can/can't wear, but I don't think I would ever be in a relationship with a girl who likes to go clubbing and chooses to dress like that.

Instead of trying to pressure a girl to change who she is, I would rather just date somone who is already the way I want by her own choice. m

• I don't think that is appropriate for a girls night unless she is single. *** That might be restrictive, but my SO would more than agree with me. I. e. She would likely not wear that at all, perhaps if we were somewhere absolutely no one knew us.

On the other hand I see no reason to be jealous. I trust my SO and it's great to see her dressed nice. I would have no problem with her wearing something like that out with me.

*** I. e. It's not a trust issue so much as I don't see why an attached someone would wear that out on a girls night. That person would be someone completely different than my SO, and I am not qualified to judge them one way or the other.

• I completey agree my ex was always funny about the clothes i would wear but i never wore or wear anything like that. I feel that a just turned nineteen year old girlshouldn't be wearing clothes like that especially not when in a relationship

• Maybe she feels a need for attention. If both her and her guy are confident and okay with the clothes then there's no reason to complain. To each their own. I personally like it if my SO dresses sexy when we go out. Some guys do, some guys don't. I think a high percentage of guys would be unhappy with their SO dressing too sexy for a girls night out though. In fact I would wonder why wouldn't the guy be at least a little jealous? Is he not that into her? Hiding his jealousy? Or truly just doesn't have a jealous bone in his body?

• He asked her out after he took her virginity, she said he made it really special for her for her first time. Im not sure what their relationship is really like, they seem happy on. social media but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are happy

• Wear what you like. Just remember, that some outfits might attract more attention than you bargained for. Some dude may not take NO for an answer! Be safe!

• This could be read as "Blaming the victim", which I don't that was the intent though. I would like to point out that the suggestion should be taken seriously. Make sure someone has your back / you watch your drinks etc. But this is true no matter how you dress. Some guys are looking for an easy target.

• Women have a right to dress anyway they want. That doesn't mean they should be sexually assaulted. Comparatively the chances of being sexually assaulted based on clothes are not substantially greater. If a guy is into rape I the clothes matter that much. Alcohol /drugs and how good of a support group she's with makes the biggest difference.

• @startbyservingothers Yes, they do have the right to dress as they want. It's a huge misconception that women dressed scantily don't attract attention. At the end of the day, it's all their choice. It matters not if they're dressed in coat, hat and gloves, or are stark naked. It's a matter of how they catch the attention of guys.

• Depends on how far into the relationship we were. But if she was jus going out with the girls and she was wearing that? There's no way I'd be okay with that, but it isn't my choice what a women wears she can wear whatever she wants just know if I have a girl and she Goin out dressing like that? She ain't my girl no more. She everyone's girl

• She wore this to a nightclub wjen she went out with the girls for her birthday. They have been together for almost two years.

• Like im not criticising her because I'm jealous or nothing i just think that she should have more self respect

• No no I get that for sure

• My gfs would never wear something like that, so I wouldn't have to worry lol
    I'm no one to tell them what they can wear, but I can give my opinion which would be that it looks bad, trashy, too revealing. But like I said, I don't go for girls who dress like that.

• so easy for some perv to expose your tits and run away lol

• Yea if you want everyone to see your saggy tits. Those look like something out of national geographic.

• I do not control what my partner's wear, however, I would not be in any sort of relationship where her choice of "clothing" was something like that.

• If I went along, I wouldn't be getting in her way I'd just be giving any guy that comes near her the death stare XD

• What about if you weren't with her she was out with the girls should you still. let her

• I would be concerned about the guys shell be around cause I know how guys can act being one and all. Id ask if she could also wear a cut off under the red.

• She is free to wear whatever she feels like wearing, but maybe not the top.. too revealing in my opinion

• To a nightclub? Yes. Anywhere else nah.

• It's a bit much... perhaps something to tie it by the titty area abit. Unless there is tape under the top to hold it in place, it will be a girls gone wild show!

• nope , no chance !
    although her life
    her choices
    but i think , this might cuz her misery
    what if some bad guy tries to hit on her...
    so any protective boyfriend wouldn't let his SO do so

• if I were with her then yes. that way I could keep my eyes on her and see her fall out her top as she danced LOL

• never

• yeah definitely if she has decided to cheat on me. trust me I am not talking in vain.

• It's up to her to decide not me. I'm not a control freak or insecure. Plus, many girls wear something like that at night clubs. I think it's hot, maybe I'm not a prude like most people here?

• Hell No

• Fuck no

• I don't have a girlfriend

• But if you did would you let her wear this to a nightclub

• I don't have a girlfriend

• yes, but I wouldn't be happy with it

• Who else does she want attention from?

• Every girl do what she want but it's clearly to much for me. I wouldn't say "No you didn't wear these clothes" but maybe i will say something like "are you sure?"

• Yes, but I would suggest outfit that pushed her nice boobs up better.

• I would let wear it

• No way Jose !

• I wouldn't , if she is a slut that im just to fuck with , then not problem

• no never

• It is her choice... I let her wear bikini in her Goa project...

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• ewwwwwwwww. it's not even... hot. like... you can be super sexy without being trashy. that looks trashy :(

• I don't want to seem rude, but me as a woman would not wear that myself, fashion rule number one:
    Either show your legs or your boobs, not BOTH...
    fashion rule number two:
    never wear THOSE shorts with THAT top...

media.giphy.com/media/3o7aTFGDkPnF3ETgiY/giphy.gif

• Not rude at all i am the same

• I don't think most guys agree with fashion rule 1.
      I think everyone agrees with fashion rule 2.

• @startbyservingothers I don't care if guys don't agree, it's stupid and wack to show all parts of the body at the same time, i'd just rather run around naked instead... it looks ugly to me :)

• In my opinion if you are going with your boyfriend or husband you shouldn't wear this. It's not because it's revealing too much it's because the attention that you are drawing to yourself and the potential situation it could put you in. There's not a question of whether or not a man will defend his females honor, but don't put him in the situation where he has to because the appropriate attire isn't appropriate for that situation. You can dress sexy and modestly at the same time.

• My boyfriend can't tell me what to wear, but I would never dress like that so if I knew it would hurt his feelings

• Fortunately it wouldn't get to the point of my boyfriend "letting" me. I just wouldn't wear that.

• Why on earth would the girlfriend want to wear the kind of outfit in first place if she has a boyfriend? The "shirt" screams someone who wants attention to themselves

• Let, did you really just say that?

• I wouldn't personally.

• eww it doesn t even look good.
    not flattering at all lol

• No but just because that outfit is hideous

• Nope 😊

• That doesn't look good in my opinion.

• As if my boyfriend is the boss over my body and clothes 😂😂

• No. I wouldn't let her embarrass herself shkwing off her saggy titties.

• Showing*

• She's wearing high shorts that's why they look like they're at her waist.

• You can still see her natural waist line.