When dating a new guy, What is morning after etiquette? What should you do the morning after sex?

• Get dressed leave fairly quick
    21%(8)19%(16)Vote17%(8)
  • Stay most of the morning eat breakfast
    63%(24)69%(59)Vote73%(35)
  • Make yourself at home stay morning afternoon as long as you want
    16%(6)12%(11)Vote10%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relating coaches perspective, don't pre plan this and certainly don't do so based on societal norms or stereotypes (leaving quickly, etc.). The only right answer is to go with the flow based on what you and your date find comfortable. Everything else would be pre meditated, unauthentic, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are dating them maybe that is something you should have discussed?

What Guys Said 19

• Wake up with him, ask him if he needs any help making breakfast and talk for a bit. Enjoy a few laughs about the night and talk about the next time you guys will see each other again. Say you had a nice time and be on your merry way.

• If you hadn't already talked about it beforehand, I'd certainly recommend discussing it then. See what each other's plans are for the day, and go from there.

• Take a shower together. Have sex again. Cook up breakfast. Have sex again. How about THAT? LOL

• Drop $40 on the table before you leave :D

• Have sex again ¯\(◔‿◔)/¯

• There's no real reason to just up and run.
    Stay , have breakfast and do your morning routine or whatever if there's no rush to go to work

• It depends but usually after breakfast or coffee. If you want to stay you can but you dont have to, you can leave as soon as you want. Unless they ask you to stay though dont linger around too long. It's sometimes easier to just ask

• Where is D? quietly get up and make him a sandwich, leave it in the fridge, take the bus home and wait for him to call. :)

• Breakfast and morning sex.

• wake him up with a head job leading into sex

• In my case you'd stay in bed a bit longer until I ate you out for my 'breakfast'

• More sex? lol It's really gonna depend on the people and situation.

• Get dressed and leave.

• morning sex and see what you guys wanna do, go with the. flow

• Tell him how good he did and smile at him.

• If i g

• If i got some shit to do ill leave a note askin you to lock the bottom lock if you're still asleep also its nothing for me to crack another egg so breakfast will probably be there for you.
      Itd be weird if you were there at 530 when i got home... You gotta gtfo at sone point but not ASAP, shower, eat, watch the news, THEN gtfo. 1145 is pushin it.

• Also depends if i know you, if i met u at the club and only know what your name starts with. Its probably best to kick rocks, leave ur number.

• Go through his computer.

• Depends on your relationship and the people involved. Could be either of these things (although I wouldn't suggest staying all day unless he asks you to). If you aren't just a one night stand, stay for breakfast is what I'd like personally.

• Stay for breakfast at least, maybe even have sex again before you go

What Girls Said 3

• Depends I guess. Sometimes I don't even like to spend the night, just leave after sex. I think it's even more intimate than sex. Sleeping with some people feels weird and lonely even though sex is good... so yeah... Out of all of my bfs there were only 2 I felt a kind of comfortable sleeping with. One of them told me at breakfast that I was talking in my sleep... damn... I even called his name... It's my current boyfriend. He is super caring, would never let me leave without breakfast xD

• D. Not stay over in the first place.

• If it is just a one night stand sort of thing I guess just ask them what they are doing that day and chill for a bit then leave. Unless they want you to stay. If you guys are dating then I imagine you guys would want to hang out for a while and eat or talk... it all just depends in what you two want.