Why can't I control myself around her?

There is this girl that I'm friends with, we've been friends for a few months now. I met her after I was already dating my girlfriend. My girlfriend is away in the Army. I like this friend of mine but I will not be that guy that cheats. I do flirt with this friend of mine, but I never let it go to far. But I starting to not be able to control my self around her. I can't help but touch her and flirt with her. I find myself opening up with her and having deep conversations with her. And I know she has feelings for me. What should I do?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• "I will not be that guy that cheats"

Someone forgot to change accounts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eithwr break up with your girlfriend or stop flirting all together with your friend (or completely stop seeing her all together) before you actually do end up cheating. I know you're not planning on it but it can easily happen if you allow yourself to be tempted like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Decide who is better for u. Then inform both of ur decision

What Girls Said 2

• Stay away from her. It's not worth losing your girlfriend.

• This is the worse sitch to be in but you have to choose BEFORE you do anything with your friend, you dont want it to get worse/someone gets hurt