Is it racist to prefer to date a certain race?

I like all women, but I prefer some more than others.Is it racist to prefer to date a certain race?

4175

Most Helpful Girl

• If you prefer a certain race, it's not racist. If you refuse to date another race regardless of the individual, it's racist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You don't date someone you're not attracted to Though, so if **** girls don't attract you then how can it be racist?

• I would go into GREAT depth of just how racist you truly are, but I know it's futile and won't do any good. You seriously need some help, maybe counseling. I do wish you the best in your quest for Slavic women. However, it's 3am where I am, and I'm going to sleep.

• @MermaidMotel Ehh okay..
      I identified a group of people that I am most comparable with and that's it.

You're telling me as a 6 year old I was thinking "oh no she's black" ?
      Culture is an important thing, it affects your personality in some ways.

I cannot imagine myself speaking English for example to the woman I love. I've never imagined myself saying I love you in English to a girl. It's simply not the language I want to use.

But that's probably also racist or something somehow.

Regardless, please tell me why I or other people should actively look for people outside their culture, race, country, language, etc.