What makes a girl so intimidating?

Like guys who think girls are cute like they never approach them which kinda pisses me off cause like your a guy like dont be a pussy and man up ughhh... and what are some signs u can show that your interested?

GUYSSSSS CHILLL IF THIS WAS OFFENSIVE TO YOU I AM SORRY BUT ITS NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE!! It was particularly my emotions takin over so sorry in advance and ITS MY OPINION. Dont overthink it guys this is filled with happy and chill emotions✨❤️

340

What Guys Said 40

• What makes girls intimidating in America but also many other Western English-speaking nations is because many girls just reject most guys from my own opinion. I've never been in a relationship with an actual American girl born in America. It's intimidating because of the rejections, not wanting to be considered a creep, and if a girl doesn't like a guy it's possible the girl could say that the guy was sexually harassing her. I wouldn't be intimidated by any girl except girls in the English-speaking West: North America (US and Canada), UK, Australia, and NZ. When I went to Europe for a two month summer vacation, I met a girl from Belarus that was also on her summer break. We hung out a lot and if I actually lived in Europe I would have been able to actually get her as my girlfriend. She's the type of girl that people in America would say would be "way out of my league." She had long blonde hair with some little waviness past her shoulders, grey eyes, and was way beyond hot. She did a lot of sports from a young age so she was toned. It might be wrong to think but if I approached a girl similar to her in America, I wouldn't have any chance because I think it's true that in America any beautiful American girl would be "way out of my league" not because I believe that but because she would believe it and reject me because I'm not the dream guy portrayed in Hollywood and TV, and because I am not what society in general has programmed most American girls to think are the only types of American guys that are worth dating. It's just the way things are now in America so guys act from experience. In America guys learn to know what American girls are out of their leagues from experience and if they can't get a girl they desire, then they probably go overseas to try to get a girl they would find acceptable that has a difference culture that doesn't have the "in my league, out of my league" thing but instead values other things too like responsibility, wanting a real "no games" relationship, and who date with the intention for the possibility of it becoming marriage. In the West many times dating is mostly for fun and not actually marriage until people reach their mid or late 30s and know time is running out to start a family. That's my opinion on what makes approaching cute or hot girls (in America) intimidating.

• That statement right there. That's the shit that will never get a guy's attention, not positive anyway. Who the fuck are you to tell any guy to "man up". Did you just have your own balls cut off just recently or do you subscribe to the bullshit feminist channel of "women know what it's like to be a guy better then guys do"?

• It was an expression man up. I dont get why you took it in a negative way i was just asking a question but that was i was wondering. Why can't guys just man up and talk to the girls they like? Man up. That was my question how is that offensive im not trying to make you feel butthurt or anything because ur a guy i was just expressing my frustration so dont get bootytickled

• @TheGreatSodini It's how women are raised these days.

• Okay, I will apologize, my emotions got the better of me under the circumstances and I will try harder to be more agreeable in the discussion going forward.

• A girl is intimidating when I'm interested in her. When I'm not interested in someone or not attracted to them I'm not very shy. But I can be quite shy with girls I find attractive. It's like I suddenly don't know what to say anymore. I have a tendency to just be friendly and not show interest even if I'm interested. I guess flirting is not my strongest side. It just feels very weird and unnatural for me to do.

I usually show my interest on distance with eye contact and smiling. I want to approach but the stakes always make it feel not worth it which I know is very illogical haha.

• What if she sends mixed signals?😂and like she looks at you a lot but she doesn't tlak to you? Or act like she's uninterested would u just like move on? And are u likeee introverted around people u dont know but loud with people u do know?

• Ohh i said like are u quiet with people u dont know but loud people u do know

• No I'm generally quiet but I have moments when I talk a lot. Sometimes I'm very curious about a subject and I can have many thoughts about it. Usually it's my father who receives this torture of a million questions also because he is very educated.

Usually I enjoy to just jump in on jokes or make a comment. I try to contribute. But I enjoy listening to others, you can learn a lot about people when listening.

• Well I'm going to judge you pretty fucking harshly because you kind of come off as a complete bitch in this like what the fuck "your a guy like don't be a pussy and man up" first off wrong usage if your should be you're second off I fucking hate that phrase dudes are allowed to have insecurities they are allowed to feel worthless and like they are not good enough to go up to a cute girl I hope that they don't feel this way but it's people like you that make them feel worse because you brush off mental illness because you say they're dudes so they should just get over it and that's not fucking ok. You know what a great way to show you're interested is? It's to walk up and fucking start talking to them yourself because that are not required to be the ones starting conversation. You are literally the worst type of person.

• I get that everybody has insecurities but im just saying man up I've never said that your worthless as i was saying i was pissed at the time so dont be bootyickled about it its just the way a lot of girls think and its not about insecurities we just want them to just man up and make a move like no need to be mad💆🏻

• Sorry may have gone a bit hard but really that's a thing that makes guys feel like shit is that they have this mental block that makes them tell themselves they are worthless and then because they are guys they aren't helped they are just told to man the fuck up because they are supposed to be tough and aren't allowed to have feelings. Mental health is an issue that's very close to my heart. And the problem is you just did it again it is about insecurities it is about feeling worthless it is about the fact that they feel like it would not be worth the effort due to the fact that they aren't good enough if you got some head issues going on all those thoughts play through your mind before you talk to a girl. I know I had issues with it for years which I just recently got over.

• Like I said you realize you are fully allowed to go up and be the one that starts off the conversation if you're that pussy about it.

• Girls aren't intimidating, there is not a single girl who I find intimidating. I have no problem approaching women.

However a lot of guys are shy, nervous or afraid of rejection and that's why they don't approach. Overcoming that fear is not easy so why don't you approach them instead of complaining like a self entitled moron.

• Most girls are tired of guys approaching them every day and give the impression they are annoyed and uninterested before the guy comes up to them. so even though u cute and might be different ill avoid approaching you to save the embarrassment. On the other hand some girls show their intrest but when guys approach them they act up

• Probably just being young and too inexperienced. A young guy may put a woman on a pedestal and see her as some perfect being and not just another person, terrified of looking foolish or being rejected. That usually goes away with some life experience.

• Not sure... if I like her, am attracted, I'll approach her and start talking

• Smiling, initiating conversation, especially over text. Also intentionally directing your talks into romantic/sexual areas helps a ton. Touching his shoulder or hand a lot is good, that's a clear way to show attraction. Eventually you should be able to just tell him and force his hand, so to speak.

• honestly, women don´t "intimidate" me. unless they are some kind of muscle beast, threatening to beat me up xD but i never had that happen in my life.

• Like youve never found any girl hard to approach?

• i mean for me with every girl i fall for, it´s intimidating to not know if they want me. but that can only happen at a point where i'm actually sure there is a chance to begin with. i'm intimidated by the gamble that his mostly turns out to be xD not so much by the person it's about.

• it´s actually not that confusing xD i mean what would go through your head if you had to approach people, cause you can be sure they don´t approach you? :P

• Be warm and bubbly towards them, when it comes to signals guys are more often then not completely blind. Like guys and girls are on two different wavelengths of thought especially while younger. You pretty much have to scream it in there face before we comprehend.

• To me, a girl is super intimidating if they are just way too hot. I consider myself to be at least a 6 or 7.(just off looks), but at most a 8. I actually had a conversation with a friend about this the other day. I was telling her how, I don't approach girls that are "9s" or "10s" at the risk of looking like I am only interested in looks. I have the confidence in my people skills to get someone to like me, but I don't have the confidence to approach a girl who hasn't shown any signs of being interested. I just don't want to come off as a pervert, especially in this day and age.

Signs that I personally prefer are extremely direct. I don't like any ambiguity, but if I catch a cute girl smiling at me constantly I will make my move.

• Ohhhh so like smiling at him will like make him make a move? What if u start a convo?

• In my opinion yes, unless the guy is extremely insecure or introverted. Every guy is different, but smiles are definitely a big sign of interest to me.

• The fear of rejection but most importantly, the feeling of... shit, what if she kicks me in the balls with those damn boots on. I think all guys can relate to that.

• Why must the guy approach? Plus cute is just cute. It has nothing to do with whatever. Keep walking and live your life.

• If you're making eye contact with a smile that should be enough for the hombre

• Damnnnn i hate making a move that makes my pride so low eewwww

• lol sorry some guys just don't go for it. Laugh extra hard at his jokes? I mean I've never felt intimidated going up to a girl so I might be biased

• Probably the way you carry yourself, your attitude, etc

• Nothing. She farts and poops like everyone else.

• i've always approached but was shot down for fourteen years. i don't see the point.

• Men have died and killed for the opportunity to evenbe at the side of certain women. This fanaticism... This is the answer.

• Women always say they're independent now and they want their equality but when it comes down to it they're just as scared as guys at making the first move

• This is so trueee but like thats a guys job so man up

• Did u really say Hella is that still a thing but just ask a friend to drop a hint to him and if that doesn't work ask urself

• Bruhh your 41😂yes its a thing and coo thanks bro

• Who is much more likely to accuse the other side with harassment, I wonder. :)

• Fucking A! And whos most likely to be believed of harrassment?

• Damn what type of girls have u met

• Enougg that its a problem obviously and thats why the comment he made is fact 💯

• You are probably not that hot, that's why guys don't approach you. Hot girls get approached all the time. So you'd better woman up and start approaching guys instead.

• Nothing

• Maybe you're not attractive.

• Just remain yourself, and the guys who are suited well for you will approach you...

• Its not you who has to take the rejection. Some women are rude when they reject guys.

• Why are you intimidated when you notice a super cute male? That should answer your question.

😜

• Approaching girls in what location?

• No one ever comes up to you because you're a fucking bitch

• Shyness intimidates them

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 3

• Girl is intimidating if she has a mean look on her face or looks unapproachable. Your body language and dressing sense says a lot. Like me for example, I get approached by guys a lot because I have a calm and friendly look on my face and I seem approachable.
    This is not rocket science.

• Acting like a colossal bitch is intimidating from what I hear. I'd know.

• Someone’s attitude can make her intimidating

• You can feel insecure and come off cold and imposing or aloof. There is more to happiness then being beautiful.