Would you date a girl who slept around with douchebags in the past but now wants a nice man who'll take care of her and not judge her?

Or should i just not tell t he guy i'm seeing that i slept a lot in the past?
  • Would not date
  • Will date
  • I prefer experienced girls like yourself over girls who haven't had sex
    Vote C
TIL most men are desperate and will settle for any girl who shows any interest in them even is she fucked a 100 dicks before them.
Lack of self respect is unattractive as fuck.

423

Most Helpful Guy

• No, those are forever types of decisions she's made. There are too many available women out there, too many beautiful women who DO have the same views on sex as me. There is no reason to settle. What I want is abundantly out there, I just have to be patient and go for what I really want and not settle.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he asks I think you should tell him. Sleeping with guys is not something you should be ashamed of. I think it's actually better to sort of enjoy the freedom and fun while you're young, so that when you want to settle down you will have lived a little. If the guy doesn't accept you for who you are, he's not worth it in my opinion.

• I've been fucked by every other man in the room, everyone in the room has fucked my boyfriend's girlfriend (me), while by boyfriend hasn't fucked anyone else's girlfriend, they all have fucked his girl, he's nothing special?
      You get what i'm saying?

Of course i'll be ashamed of myself, i'm used goods.

I just wish someone would've told me not to let men use my body and save my treat for one special man.

• that's when they cheat

• Sorry but you made the choices. These are the consequences. I'm sure you'll find someone but your pool of men has be considerably diminished.