Guys, Do guys find girls with a lisp unattractive?

I have a lisp and I’ve had it for a long time, considering I’m already in high school. I hate it so much and I overthink even saying the most simple words Bc I know you’ll hear my lisp
My friends say they don’t hear it , assuming because they have known me for a long time and are used to it.
But when I meet new people I’m scared to talk because I know they hear it and it’s so embarrassing.
Do guys find it unattractive or “childish” like if a girl has a lisp? Would you break up with a girl if she had one?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea but you shouldn't let that bother you. First of all, you can work on that. Don't let anyone make you think a lisp can't be defeated with practice. Sometimes it can happen because of a problem with your mouth which can be corrected so bring it up with your dentist. They might tell you to go see an orthodontist or something.

I wouldn't break up with a girl because of her lisp because if I ever started dating someone then that means I'm already past it.

Personally though, you'd have to be a pretty rocking person for me to get past a heavy lisp. You should upload your voice