My boyfriend always talks about his money?

New relationship very in love with each other at the moment I look forward to spending my weekends with him he has just gone back home tonight since coming on Friday.

but everything is about money he always says he can’t wait to buy us a house and I don’t have to work anymore and he will look after me.

he showed me his savings account he has a lot of savings and he showed me how much he earns but I really don’t care.

also he’s a gambler but he doesn’t really loose that much money he makes a lot back.

i just can’t seem to understand why he does it?

02